since the discussions on this thread have become appropriately two-sided, i would like to repost a question i made last year, which wasn't adequately answered:

"then in that case, i would throw to you the question i posted above: what can you say about the mullahs and ulamas who recently orchestrated a rally to protest the killing of osama bin laden right after noontime prayers?"

since the discussions on this thread have become appropriately two-sided, i would like to repost a question i made last year, which wasn't adequately answered:

"then in that case, i would throw to you the question i posted above: what can you say about the mullahs and ulamas who recently orchestrated a rally to protest the killing of osama bin laden right after noontime prayers?"

sorry pero walang akong idea dyan... di ko alam ang balita...

pero ito lang tanong ko... totoo kaya ang al qaeda?

may puwang ba sa Koran ang terorismo?

ang pakikipaglaban ba tungkol sa kalayaan ng bayan ay isang terorismo? sa ganun, matatawag din nating terorista si gat bonifacio?

sino kaya ang tunay na terorismo?

post-356079-0-14830700-1345388534.jpg

Edited by 2fear

^ Um, dude, If you want to maintain a semblance of credibility, then check your sources. Robin Cook didn't say that. It's generally attributed to Pierre Henry Bunel - A French traitor who passed state secrets to the brutal Serbian regime (who ironically enough slaughtered thousands of Muslims).

Although I'd concede the possibility that Al Quaida members probably don't call themselves Al Quaida, it would be absolute stupidity to claim that they don't exist. Just because your interpretation of the Koran doesn't include terrorism doesn't necessarily mean that there are no Muslim terrorists.

^ Um, dude, If you want to maintain a semblance of credibility, then check your sources. Robin Cook didn't say that. It's generally attributed to Pierre Henry Bunel - A French traitor who passed state secrets to the brutal Serbian regime (who ironically enough slaughtered thousands of Muslims).

Although I'd concede the possibility that Al Quaida members probably don't call themselves Al Quaida, it would be absolute stupidity to claim that they don't exist. Just because your interpretation of the Koran doesn't include terrorism doesn't necessarily mean that there are no Muslim terrorists.

I'll add to this. Granted, the Koran does not condone terrorism; that being the case, would you not agree that the world is a better place without the likes of Osama, whose bloodthirsty deeds are undisputed? Ergo, would you not also agree that the imams who protested his killing were wrong?

And no, not all freedom fighters are terrorists. I do hope you did not mean to place Osama in the same company as Bonifacio; that would've been insulting to the memory of Bonifacio.

@chito, thanks for the heads-up.

I'll add to this. Granted, the Koran does not condone terrorism; that being the case, would you not agree that the world is a better place without the likes of Osama, whose bloodthirsty deeds are undisputed? Ergo, would you not also agree that the imams who protested his killing were wrong?

it's a telling thing, that bin Laden quoted the Koran endlessly in his declarations and missives.

all it would take for the world to truly believe that Islam is a religion of peace is for moderate Muslims to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of their holy book. problem is, those who do not hold fully to the faith are dealt with as harshly as unbelievers.

• Like (+1) 1

dont know much about the islam religion but i know every major religion was built to promote peace and harmony among men and man's ultimate union with God.

That being the case, wouldn't you agree that it's a good thing that an extremist terrorist like Osama bin Laden is dead? After all, he didn't exactly promote peace and harmony among men, did he?

the man started to be the normal type just like everybody else until his environment radicalized him. the US/CIA partly contributed to his radicalization. he dreamed of peace and harmony in the future thru violent means

as the only way towards that path. that's where he was wrong. our world is too complicated to be grasped for people like us with very limited knowledge of how the world is being manipulated by the ruling powers. Just watch

Jason Bourne and you'd realized the horrors govts of so called civilized countries are doing in promoting their own social agenda. evil begets evil. and osama wasn't the first evil; he was just a product.

• 3 weeks later...

ok.. paano nyo ikakabit ang terorismo sa islam?

samantalang ang terorismo ay isang haram (bawal) sa islam?

ito patunay...

tungkol sa suicide... ayun sa hadith...

“ The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

Whoever kills himself with something in this world will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection ”

- Al Bukhari - Hadith No. 5700

at ang pagpatay sa isang inosente... ayun sa Koran...

If anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind,

and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

(Surah Al-Maa’idah 5:32)

maghanap kayo ng kahit isang talata mula sa Koran nagtuturo ng maling aral o katuruan... katulad ng karahasan o pagpatay ng isang inosente...

bagkus sa bibliya natin matatagpuan ito...

ito'y salita ni kristo...

lucas 19:27

Tungkol naman sa mga kaaway kong ayaw na ako'y maghari sa kanila, dalhin ninyo sila rito at patayin sa harap ko!'"

Matthew 10:34

Huwag ninyong isiping naparito ako upang magdala ng kapayapaan sa lupa. Hindi ako naparito upang magdala ng kapayapaan kundi ng tabak.

Edited by 2fear

I will say what is no eing said: "Kung saan may muslim magulo." That is the perception.

mali ka... check kay pareng google... kung anu-ano ang most dangerous cities or country sa buong mundo?

karamihan mga christian country like mexico, brazil etc...

kung may iraq or afghanistan... sino nagpapagulo? mga amerikanong mananakop...

paalisin mo sila sa mga bansang iyan.. sigurado ako kapayapaan ang matatamo sa mga bansang iyan...

compare mo ang pilipinas sa muslim country.. mas delikado ang pilipinas...

kung sa mindanao naman, punta ka ng mindanao.. kung makakaranas ka ba ng gulo... kahit sa maguindano mismo... gobyerno at media lang nagpapagulo...

google? ok, sabi ni pareng google eto sabi ng koran mo:

And k*ll them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

it's a telling thing, that bin Laden quoted the Koran endlessly in his declarations and missives.

all it would take for the world to truly believe that Islam is a religion of peace is for moderate Muslims to denounce acts of terrorism done in the name of their holy book. problem is, those who do not hold fully to the faith are dealt with as harshly as unbelievers.

I completely agree.

ok.. paano nyo ikakabit ang terorismo sa islam?

samantalang ang terorismo ay isang haram (bawal) sa islam?

Alam mo, Romnick, ...este... 2fear pala....

Bago ka mangaral sa amin dito kung ano ang sinasabi ng Koran, dapat siguro mangaral ka muna sa mga kapwa mong muslim dahil sila mismo ay hindi alam ang sarili nilang pananampalataya. Kung katulad mong mapayapa at maalam sa Koran ang lahat ng muslim, eh di wala tayong problema, pare.

Ang kinaiinis lang kasi ng mga tao dito sa iyo eh tinatanggi mong merong teroristang muslim. Tinatanggi mong merong mga gobyernong muslim na lumalabag sa karapatang pantao. At higit sa lahat, pinaiikot mo lang ang usapan kung merong mga talata sa Koran na labag sa karapatang pantao.

Sagutin mo ng maayos. Huwag kang maghanap ng gusot sa Bibliya dahil hindi naman Kristiyanismo ang pinag-uusapan dito eh. ISLAM ang pamagat ng thread di ba? Huwag mo isingit ang Kristiyanismo dito.

============

O sige, etong isa pa.... sumasang-ayon ka ba na kailangang patayin ang sinumang Muslim na tumalikod sa pagiging muslim at mag-iba ng relihiyon?