Bill Gates was probably advised that PNoy wasn't rational (ie. Abnormal) and decided to call the meeting off.

As the saying goes, good riddance to bad rubbish. At the expense of Bill Gates, Malacanang will just have another publicity in favor of Pnoy in the event the former did not decide to withdraw their request.

As the saying goes, good riddance to bad rubbish. At the expense of Bill Gates, Malacanang will just have another publicity in favor of Pnoy in the event the former did not decide to withdraw their request.

Yeah that's all he's good for. Press cons, photo ops, etc. For him to claim that the Philippine economy is soaring because of his leadership qualities is just plain bs. The Philippine economy is doing well (subject to dispute) DESPITE his presidency.

Yeah that's all he's good for. Press cons, photo ops, etc. For him to claim that the Philippine economy is soaring because of his leadership qualities is just plain bs. The Philippine economy is doing well (subject to dispute) DESPITE his presidency.

I guess he doesn't want anything to do with Abnoy Aquino, esp. to have his photographs taken with Abnoy which would certainly be used to the full extent by the government in promoting not only tourism but also foreign investment/s, as Abnoy always ssay when speaking before a group of possible foreign investors since the day he won "that the Philippines is truly open for business" BS

• Like (+1) 1

I guess he doesn't want anything to do with Abnoy Aquino, esp. to have his photographs taken with Abnoy which would certainly be used to the full extent by the government in promoting not only tourism but also foreign investment/s, as Abnoy always ssay when speaking before a group of possible foreign investors since the day he won "that the Philippines is truly open for business" BS

On second thought I'd like to see a photo of Abnoy with Bill Gates. That way we could put a caption: "the genius meets the idiot."

• Like (+1) 1

BS Aquino will benefit more from the publicity of the visit than Bill Gates himself.

With Bill Gate's foundation contributing millions of dollars to IRRI, Malacanang propagandists will likely spin the visit and the donation as Bill Gate's endorsement of Abnoy's style of governance.

It seems Bill is the guest of the Sorianos / Ayalas. I wouldn't be surprised if they advised Bill against the Malacanang courtesy call. But Bill should be smart enough to see through that and decide for himself to call it off.

Edited by camiar

Even Pnoy's incompetency, his image outside the country is helping our economy somehow. Since when you look at him at afar he is still run a clean govt. Foreign investors don't know the details how he runs the govt. and only looks at numbers (GDP), peace and order and corruption level. That's why he prefer going to the new Mitsubishi plant than the arrival of Fallen44.

Aside from DAP, I think that the Pnoy never hoped that the other accidents, calamities, fiascos and tragedies happen. It is not his fault. However I agree that the handling of them was lacking on his and his Team's. I was going to say that Command responsibility in this sense applies... but then I would be making a mistake, because the theory of Command responsibility is if the people under his command commits a crime... they committed a crime of ignorance or slow action, which isn't against the law.

I do not know who really gives advice to Pnoy about handling such matters, or maybe people do advice him to handle those matters personally but he chooses to not do it... if this is the case, then he is not a good leader. But I think that if someone did advice him to prioritize he'd probably do it. Yolanda, Fallen 44, these would have benefited from him going hands on.

DAP, I still am not sure who's fault it is, but again it goes all the way up to him if ever found to be unlawful.

I agree with Haroots2, it seems like he really just do not know what to prioritize. The Country, as it is, is actually doing very well, economically, the perception of foreigners about him as president is very high. I guess because they look at the bigger picture.

Well okay we really suffered from the port congestion, again not his fault, but it could have been fixed way earlier if he made it a national issue than an Local Government Issue.

Aside from DAP, I think that the Pnoy never hoped that the other accidents, calamities, fiascos and tragedies happen. It is not his fault. However I agree that the handling of them was lacking on his and his Team's. I was going to say that Command responsibility in this sense applies... but then I would be making a mistake, because the theory of Command responsibility is if the people under his command commits a crime... they committed a crime of ignorance or slow action, which isn't against the law.

Both Ignorance and slow action can be construed as being negligent.

It is against the law for a person in a responsible position to be negligent on his responsibility. He will be charged for the damage caused by his failure to do his job.

Edited by camiar
  • 4 weeks later...

Ipangalan na nila lahat mula paliparan, kalsada hanggang ospital ng mga baliw. Ang huli di na kailangan ng lehislatura at debate sa kongreso, 100% approved! :rolleyes:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hwnrpk.jpg

:D A very nice idea. This will serve as his living legacy to bobotantes who voted for him in 2010! :P

Even Pnoy's incompetency, his image outside the country is helping our economy somehow. Since when you look at him at afar he is still run a clean govt. Foreign investors don't know the details how he runs the govt. and only looks at numbers (GDP), peace and order and corruption level. That's why he prefer going to the new Mitsubishi plant than the arrival of Fallen44.

The Mitsubishi factory in Cainta was moved to the new site because of rapid development from industrial to commercial. Most of its suppliers are already in Laguna so it is best to relocate to shorten downtime from traffic, and also cash out from soaring real estate prices.

• 2 months later...

Dear PNoy,

You will be missed

when you get arrested

and put into hospital arrest.

Lab u

THE UNFORGIVEABLE CRIMES OF BENIGNO SIMEON COJUANGCO AQUINO III

ü Luneta Grandstand Hostage-Taking Tragedy

ü Malampaya Fund Missing Billions

ü Sabah Issue

ü Zamboanga Siege

ü Higher Education/Tuition Fees

ü Highest Electricity Rates in Southeast Asia

ü Higher Water Bills

ü Higher Gasoline Prices

ü Release of Hubert Webb, Tony Leviste, Jalosjos, et al

ü HocusPcos 2010/2013 Elections

ü MRT-Inekon-BallsyAquinoCruz-Bribery Scandal

ü Continued deterioration of the mass-transit system (LRT1, LRT2 and MRT) Appropriated funds were impounded and diverted to DAP

ü Continued Killings and Harassment in the Hacienda Luisita (that should have been returned/given to the CARP after the Supreme Court had made its Final Decision in 2011!)

ü Kidnapping in EDSA

ü HolDAP in Congress

ü Transfer of Public/Infrastructure Funds to the Illegal DAP!

ü Bribery in CJCorona-Impeachment

ü Pork Barrel Issue and Renaming

ü Systematic Selling of Philippine Properties and Utilities to the Private Sector

ü Slowest Internet Connections and the most expensive

ü brazen and Rampant Criminality everywhere

v No emergency preparedness programs and long-term plans!

v Missing Rehabilitation Plans for Yolanda-Ravaged areas and victims!

v Missing and Mishandled Yolanda Donations!

v Missing Billions of Pesos DSWD Conditional Cash Transfer Funds!

v 5 Years into his "HocusPCOS" administration still without programs of governance!

v No Statesmanship and Nation Building System/Programs!

v Aggressive and uncompassionate tax collections!

v Biased (for and in behalf of AbNoy's KKK- Kaibigan, Kapamilya at Kabarilan!)

v Department of Justice pronouncements!

v Polarization of Citizens!

v Proliferation of mediocre issues to cover-up corruption issues!

v Escalation of the number of poor Filipinos!

v Escalation of Corruption Issues!

v Prostitution and Mockery of the justice system to favor the AbNoy Administration!

v Blatant Disrespect on the Judiciary and Congress by bribing the congressmen and senators!

AND NOW THE SAF44 DEATHS!

Kudos to your annointed one: Mar "Epal" Roxas.

• 2 weeks later...