• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Next time, it would be nice if the Pope visited on a Monday. We'd have Saturday, Sunday, Monday (the day the pope arrives), Tueday Wednesday and Thursday. Friday would be sandwiched and then it would be the weekend again. That would really be an extended holiday.

That would be nice but I'm sure that the church would always include a Sunday for the mass.

is it just me or pinagtatakpan ni pnoy ang dilg and pnp leadership? parang imposibleng hindi alam ni rozas at ng acting pnp chief ang nangyari sa operasyon ng saf...

naalala ko lang nung nag karoon ng disgrasya ang south korea at lumubog yung ferry at maraming nalunod na estudyante.... nag file ng resignation yung prime minister nila...

are you hearing this speech.

he made it about himself!

sheesh!

What??? It's typical Pnoy speech naman ah.

1) talk about his parents/ martial law

2) compare himself with gma

3) talk about the "progress" he made.

Use 1 or all of the above to create a speech.

• Like (+1) 2

What??? It's typical Pnoy speech naman ah.

1) talk about his parents/ martial law

2) compare himself with gma

3) talk about the "progress" he made.

Use 1 or all of the above to create a speech.

Maybe while he was giving his speech, he forgot he was addressing the loved ones of the 44 PNP-SAF policemen who were brutally murdered by the MILF and BIFF What's the difference anyway between the MILF, BIFF, Abu Sayaff, MNLF and other Muslim rebel groups operating in Mindanao? They're all the same to me. You've seen one, you've seen them all.

Maybe while he was giving his speech, he forgot he was addressing the loved ones of the 44 PNP-SAF policemen who were brutally murdered by the MILF and BIFF What's the difference anyway between the MILF, BIFF, Abu Sayaff, MNLF and other Muslim rebel groups operating in Mindanao? They're all the same to me. You've seen one, you've seen them all.

This just shows that if Mindanao becomes an autonomous region, those muslim groups would turn Mindanao into an independent state separated from the Philippine Republic. Mindanao will become a hiding place and training ground for terrorist groups.

Dear Noynoy

I just gotta hand it to you. You are indeed some commander in chief. You really know how to boost the morale of the uniformed men who risk their necks to defend your republic. You can't give them decent benefits, the least you can do is show them a little appreciation for the work and sacrifice they put in. Something an as$wipe like you perhaps will never appreciate because you never had to fight for anything in your since your last name is Aquino.

• Like (+1) 1

This just shows that if Mindanao becomes an autonomous region, those muslim groups would turn Mindanao into an independent state separated from the Philippine Republic. Mindanao will become a hiding place and training ground for terrorist groups.

But a least Americans can bomb and do some covert assault on the region if its already an independent state.