Feeling, pag sya, kasi ulol sya, bwahahaha!

talk about somebody that does NOT command respect, in spite of the position he is in...

Imagine, presidente ka na, pinagtatawan ka pa, not just for your cartoonish looks, but your stupidity...

not even gloria got that much ridicule, iba to, walang sinabi si Mr Bean dito...

dufus! can you at least walk with your mouth closed! nakakahiya ka sa madla!

Edited by ElRey

pansin ko lang sa mga sasakyan..nuong election...dami naka yellow ribbon sticker sa mga sasakyan nila...ngayon ni isa wla na me nakikita...evrytime na bumabyahe me...ala na me nakikita naka yellow ribbon sticker....tapos sa rating...the vp is getting better than the president...everyone knows now why....

Feeling, pag sya, kasi ulol sya, bwahahaha!

talk about somebody that does NOT command respect, in spite of the position he is in...

Imagine, presidente ka na, pinagtatawan ka pa, not just for your cartoonish looks, but your stupidity...

not even gloria got that much ridicule, iba to, walang sinabi si Mr Bean dito...

dufus! can you at least walk with your mouth closed! nakakahiya ka sa madla!

I dare somebody to give him a 'pendong'. Let's see if somebody really thinks he commands no respect.

I rarely dabble in Political talk and rightfully so. As much as I love the Philippines, I despise it's new found culture. Everything is treated as showbiz, everyone is acting like children! Our leaders are in the news more for who they're dating? Really have we degenerated to the point of trivial gossip? People in office go on a legit twitter war, bickering in public basically. I blame Noynoy for this BULLSHIT. He keeps entertaining shithead reporters On who he's dating or who he likes. If it is an attempt to hide his failures as our nations leader, then it's a failed one. Mr. President let me give a quote from The Simpsons Movie so that even you may understand; "I was voted to lead not to read.". Funny is it not? but let's focus on the important part; YOU WERE VOTED TO LEAD. Is this you're way of leading? I know I may not be giving you full credit for any achievements or strides in progress you have made, so thank you and congratulations for whatever those may be. Mr. Aquino you were voted to lead as a president, I hope you start acting like one. Please don't add to our degeneration your father worked too hard for you to do that.

Good day

This is a question I heard: Ano kaya ang mas mabuti - Tuwid na daan na hindi mo alam kung saan papunta or zigzag na at least alam mong papuntang Baguio?

Then there is always si G** kasi. Why don't we just burn the witch at the stake so that we can move on? But let's keep the stake. We may need it again six years from now.

Seriously, There are things which we cannot control. Si Imelda nga hangang ngayon wala pa. But there are things we can control, like getting rid of the cabinet secretaries who we say give us problems.

Or the guy or gal who did not pass the call of someone as important as the Hongkong Chief Executive. Lumabas na ba young final report on the incident by the way?

there we go again, blame every fu ckin body but himself, now it's carandang's fault, it's gloria's fault,

but the BALD BITCH on the stake and BURN HIM NOW,

trust me, he has no balls, no direction no brain..

he should BORROW one ball from Gloria, she had bigger balls than any of them, senators, congressmen, everyone,

dapat don mag patria lang, yan lang ang bagay don, pa high end high end pa sya, mukha naman syang manager ng banco filipino, hindi pa BPI, actually, hindi pa nga sya qualified maging ganon eh..

at wag na nga sya mag ganon ganon, mag TRABAHO naman kaya sya,

FOR A CHANGE, lecheng kalbo, ka asar!

(actually now i that think about it, kung makita mo si Abnoy namamasada ng tricycle sa may pasig, hindi sya out of place, bagay sya don...)

Edited by ElRey

Mr. President,

Kung Kayo po ay talagang may concern sa mahihirap, sana naman po tulungan ninyo sila kasi mas madami pong naghihirap ngayon ayon sa survey!!!!

Bigyan ninyo ng Trabaho ang Ating mga mamamayan para may pambili sila ng mga pang araw araw na kailangan

Tama na po yung papogi kasi di naman Kayo pogi, haha

Quite a number of Noynoy bashers here, I see.

Maybe, more "normal" than "Abnoy".

Maybe, equipped with the brains to solve every Pinoy problem, big or small, in a year or less.

Maybe, blessed with a heart so forgiving that sins of the past are forgotten even if these sins are the roots of the present heartaches.

Lest, we forget. Our "abnormal" president is OUR president. He is equipped with something none of us, not even Aling Gloria, have: a clearly established mandate.

Maybe, equipped with the brains to solve every Pinoy problem, big or small, in a year or less.

Maybe, blessed with a heart so forgiving that sins of the past are forgotten even if these sins are the roots of the present heartaches.

Lest, we forget. Our "abnormal" president is OUR president. He is equipped with something none of us, not even Aling Gloria, have: a clearly established mandate.

SO WAS ERAP RIGHT? and we got screwed, right?

SO WAS ERAP RIGHT? and we got screwed, right?

Erap was the majority's choice... like it or not, we were duty-bound to support him, as much as we were also duty-bound to criticize him on the bases of issues and performance. He was, after all, OUR president because WE voted him into office.

We got screwed, and we held him accountable for that. There were millions who marched to EDSA asking him to step down, right?

The same principle applies to Noynoy. Criticisms are welcome, even encouraged - but, they must be on the bases of issues and performance. He screws us, let us express our dismay, too. But, talking about his eternally open mouth and his constantly receding hairline won't help.

Lest we forget, he is YOUR president, not mine, he may be "equipped with a clearly established mandate", that makes one thing he is equipped with,

but -- take note, what is ESSENTIAL.. is a clearly established capability, a clearly established IQ, all that other stuff you mentioned?? that's what's flushing our country down the toilet, on a ship made out of shi t, with captain mongoloid at the helm..

dum=sh-it dum-shi-t clearly established dum sh-it

Lest we forget, he is YOUR president, not mine...

Who, then, is the president of YOUR country?

but -- take note, what is ESSENTIAL.. is a clearly established capability, a clearly established IQ, all that other stuff you mentioned?? that's what's flushing our country down the toilet, on a ship made out of shi t, with captain mongoloid at the helm..

Let us, then, move to change into a system where only "normal" looking geniuses would be allowed to run for president. Let's screw democracy.

What's flushing MY country down the toilet, on a ship made out of s@%t, with captain mongoloid at the helm, isn't Captain Mongoloid, but superheroes who believe in themselves way too much that they consider everybody else, including the electorate, inferior.

Who, then, is the president of YOUR country?

Let us, then, move to change into a system where only "normal" looking geniuses would be allowed to run for president. Let's screw democracy.

What's flushing MY country down the toilet, on a ship made out of s@%t, with captain mongoloid at the helm, isn't Captain Mongoloid, but superheroes who believe in themselves way too much that they consider everybody else, including the electorate, inferior.

Normal looking geniuses? don't put words in my mouth, NOBODY EVER CALLED HIM A GENIUS..

I don't consider myself a superhero by any means, but i do differentiate myself by those of you who have fallen hopelessly in love with this guy, in spite of his glaring, fatal shortcomings, I love Noynoy pa rin kayo,

but your right in one thing, I surely call the electorate inferior...

by saying he is not my president, I didn't vote for him, and in my mind, I couldn't bring myself to desecrate the institution of the Presidency of this land I love, by even admitting that this truly flawed democratic system, allowed this buffoon to win and rule the country, perhaps I am crazy, but I would still like to respect that office, only when I consider an individual with truly dedicated objectives and the capacity, intelligence and determination and realistic effectiveness to actually make a difference,

Your president, not mine, I find him repulsive and laughable, you go ahead and worship him, his last real job, aside from the ones that got him into government office by virtue of who his parent's were, was as a short lived brand manager at Nike, thanks to Speedy Gonzales, who gave him the job because Cory made him tourism secretary,

Brand manager at Nike, that job in itself is way too much responsibility for Be-nign-0 Aquino...

you live with him, I'll live in my bizaare world, until he is forever gone..

Normal looking geniuses? don't put words in my mouth, NOBODY EVER CALLED HIM A GENIUS..

Please read the statement again:

Let us, then, move to change into a system where only "normal" looking geniuses would be allowed to run for president.

Was this statement ever attributed to you? Nobody ever called him a genius, because he is not.

...I don't consider myself a superhero...

Nobody ever said you did.

...by those of you who have fallen hopelessly in love with this guy...

Now, this is putting words in my mouth.

...but your right in one thing, I surely call the electorate inferior...

Thanks for the admission. I wasn't even referring to you when I wrote that. And, let me just state it clearly here. I do respect your opinion even when they run contrary to mine.

...by saying he is not my president, I didn't vote for him...

Corollary to this, YOUR president is he who got your vote.

By analogy, we must be having 8 presidents who got, at least a vote each. Noynoy would be the president of 13 million people who voted for him, Erap will be for the 9 million who voted for him, and so on... If we follow your rationale, the late Pascual Racuyal would have accomplished his presidential ambitions by virtue of 13 votes courtesy of his immediate family members.

...you go ahead and worship him...

Please see the definition of the verb "worship", and see how that applies to the discussion we are having here.

Lastly, my offer of peace... our political views may be poles apart, but that should not come in the way of building friendships. We may have different presidents, but our common love for Pilipinas should bridge that gap.

Edited by laging_nagmamahal