ABONY,

Hala ka, ang daming namatay at nawawala dahil sa bagyo na sumalanta

sa Mindanao. Si Gloria nasa VMMC na, si CJ nasa SC pa , si Abalos nasa

SPD detention pa. Wala kang pagpapasahan ng sisi. Sino naman ang ituturo

mo ngayon?

Malinaw na kapalpakan mo na yan dahil hindi mo pinaghandaan. Sibakin mo

yung kaalyado mo sa PAGASA o di kaya sibakin mo na lagn panot mong bumbunan!

Under your watch did PI encountered the biggest casualty from a typhoon.

That's something for your achievement. Congartulations! hindot ka....

Sino pa pa ba ang sisisihin ni PNoy. Blame it on the rain. laugh.gif

Good exchange of info.

Perhaps we are focusing too much on ownership. In reality the most important aspect is what is actually printed on paper and posted in the internet. The article I posted earlier is solid proof that PDI can openly criticize Aquino's administration whether owned by belmontes or not.

In truth, no media can ever claim that they are bias-free.

GMA's tagline "Walang kinikilangan, walang pinoprotektahan, serbisyong totoo lamang." is pure bullsh*t. I'm sure they'll always think twice to write stories that will compromise their relationship with their clients and sponsors.

Abnoys win over, Gordon and others is a good implication that even budoy can win as president by just using media. :lol:

nga pala nde masyadong headline ang mga napipintong pagtaas ng langis, kuryente at tubig, mukhang laging headline ang impeachment.

Quoted from the Inquirer "The absence of a flood warning, high tide, darkness and a false sense of security proved disastrous for people of northern Mindanao"

Another ABNOY propaganda on the works. It show a false sense of responsibility. Yung mga tao pang nasalanta ang sinisi. The mere fact the national government

knew the typhoon will pass to an area that is rarely hit by storm, obviously the locals won't know how to deal in preparation to face such an impending disaster.

It is the responsibility of the national goverment thru NDRRMC & DSWSD to prepare, alert & instruct an evacuation prior to being hit. Ngayon, sasabihin ni ABNOY, tp review the disaster manual. p#tang %na nya, daan-daan na ang patay ngayon lang cya magrereview. Bakit ang casulaty figures ng NDRRMC eh mas mababa sa numbers ng Red Cross at international news, meron ba dagdag-bawas sa casualty para paliitin ang impact ng kapalpakan nya?

p#tang %na mo kalbo, ito ang mga dapat mong harapin at paghandaan panagutan sa taong bayan. Kitang-kita ang kapabayaan ng gobierno sa dami ng namatay dahil sa kapabayaan mo. Bakit mo pinabayaan, kasi gusto mo laging headline ang impeachment. Ngayon, kapalpakan mo na ang headline at sana mapalitan ito ng " ABNOY plane

crash". Yan ang pinakamagandang xmas regalo mo sa bayan. Ululin mo sarili mo p#tang %na mo!

Abnoys win over, Gordon and others is a good implication that even budoy can win as president by just using media. :lol:

nga pala nde masyadong headline ang mga napipintong pagtaas ng langis, kuryente at tubig, mukhang laging headline ang impeachment.

I disagree with your analogy. If your analogy was correct then Manny Villar should be the president and not noynoy.

In 2010 election, It's no secret that Manny Villar spent most in media ads. His ads were airing even before the campaign period started. PCIJ noted that he violated the election code for his overspending. After the election, Manny finished 3rd place earning him a measly 14.7% of the total votes.

Going back to your statement,

"even budoy can win as president by just using media."

Even he (Budoy) spends twice what Villar spent in 2010 I doubt if he'll be able to breach 5% of total votes.

There is no question media plays a big role in elections but in my opinion, its just one facet in winning elections.

I disagree with your analogy. If your analogy was correct then Manny Villar should be the president and not noynoy.

In 2010 election, It's no secret that Manny Villar spent most in media ads. His ads were airing even before the campaign period started. PCIJ noted that he violated the election code for his overspending. After the election, Manny finished 3rd place earning him a measly 14.7% of the total votes.

Even he (Budoy) spends twice what Villar spent in 2010 I doubt if he'll be able to breach 5% of total votes.

There is no question media plays a big role in elections but in my opinion, its just one facet in winning elections.

i think he was saying that Pnoy, unlike villar and all others, was the darling of the media. it was not about the Ads, it was all about getting good publicity and being "protected" by the media.

i think he was saying that Pnoy, unlike villar and all others, was the darling of the media. it was not about the Ads, it was all about getting good publicity and being "protected" by the media.

"it was not about the Ads"

Ads are the main fuel for media companies so I find it difficult to separate ads and getting good publicity / "protection" from media. Like I said there is no doubt that media plays a big role in elections but other factors should be considered. Being the son of a "hero" and a "saint" is one of them.

Edited by red60

your pertaining to money, im pertaining to influence, like kris aquino, abs always give her airtime to depend herself a bawat issue, free of charge. salamat kay mommy cory na syang nasauli ng abs sa mga lopez

your pertaining to money, im pertaining to influence, like kris aquino, abs always give her airtime to depend herself a bawat issue, free of charge. salamat kay mommy cory na syang nasauli ng abs sa mga lopez

Not to mention, Carandang's uncanny slant in reporting before election....... un pala magiging cabinet secretary ang mokong.

Pertaining to money? Is that how you understood my post? blink.gif

On the contrary, I was not merely pertaining to money. As I said earlier there are many factors that contribute to political influence and winning elections. Money is just one of them.

Kris Aquino? With all her media exposure, do you think she'll win if she ran for president? I don't think so. Her personal drama being constantly fed to media will be used against her by her rivals

Kris Aquino contradicts your statement that anyone (including Budoy) who has media exposure can win as president.

"it was not about the Ads"

Ads are the main fuel for media companies so I find it difficult to separate ads and getting good publicity / "protection" from media. Like I said there is no doubt that media plays a big role in elections but other factors should be considered. Being the son of a "hero" and a "saint" is one of them.

there is a difference between ADs and getting good publicity.

take for example, there is this commercial of a mining firm that was released a few months ago (philex if im not mistaken) informing the people that they are helping the communities. now, after sendong, mining firms are among those blamed for disasters.

like Pnoy, media has always been kind to him. nobody dares talk about the "bones in the closet" of the aquinos. this is happening even if no Ad was made or paid by the aquinos for this good publicity.

Dear noynoy

sana babaan mo ang taxes mo

pag sabihan mo ang tulad nina kim henares na mahinayhinay lang sa pagkolekta ng taxes dahil wala na nga kaming kita...uubusin mo pa ang aming puhunan

sana rin ay ilegalize mo na ang prostitution para hindi na magkaroon ng mga hulidap at kotong cops na buwaya

please lang

________________________________________________________________________________________________

saw this posted in my friends fb...what a dick

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w2pjee.jpg

Pertaining to money? Is that how you understood my post? blink.gif

On the contrary, I was not merely pertaining to money. As I said earlier there are many factors that contribute to political influence and winning elections. Money is just one of them.

Kris Aquino? With all her media exposure, do you think she'll win if she ran for president? I don't think so. Her personal drama being constantly fed to media will be used against her by her rivals

Kris Aquino contradicts your statement that anyone (including Budoy) who has media exposure can win as president.

She will have a hard time winning the presidency, but I can bet you my last cent that if she runs for the Senate she will win, that's how fanatical the yellow zombies are. In fact, as early as last year, there were talks spreading around that she has plans of running for a Senate seat either in 2016 or as early as 2013.

Expect ABS-CBN to groom her into becoming a senatoriable, by giving her TV shows that deals with the poor masses, or a public service TV show starring her, a year or two prior to her candidacy.

I'm so convinced of her running for the senate, that I'm gonna bookmark this post, and repost it back in the future, just to tell the yellow fanatics, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Edited by SaToTooLang

there is a difference between ADs and getting good publicity.

take for example, there is this commercial of a mining firm that was released a few months ago (philex if im not mistaken) informing the people that they are helping the communities. now, after sendong, mining firms are among those blamed for disasters.

I haven't seen the Philex commercial but I'm assuming the ad was featured on the same tv network that released disaster stories. Media will try to stick to the facts but when "sensitive" issues emerge that will compromise their relationship with their clients, they will need to carefully weigh things. Of course media companies will protect their clients but if there is an irrefutable evidence that their mining activities was the cause of the disaster that claimed and affected thousands of lives then they have no choice but to report it. Otherwise they risk losing credibility in the eyes Filipinos. Your Philex example demonstrates my point with PDI (Philippine Daily Inquirer). PDI might be owned by Belmontes but they continue to post articles which are against Noynoy's administration.

It's true there is a difference between an ad and getting good publicity. An ad makes you a client of a media company thus some degree of protection from bad publicity. It is not an absolute protection but protection nonetheless.

like Pnoy, media has always been kind to him. nobody dares talk about the "bones in the closet" of the aquinos. this is happening even if no Ad was made or paid by the aquinos for this good publicity.

I listen to the radio every morning and I hear non-stop barrage of criticism and unending "to do" list so I must disagree with your comment. Can't we consider Jessica Soho's Hacienda Luisita story as "bones in the closet"? laugh.gif

Edited by red60
Guest nick fury

If Kris should run for senator and eventually win, I just hope she doesn't make the senate floor her personal drama stage and go on ranting about guys who broke her heart and who gave her std.laugh.gif

Edited by nick fury

lilinawin ko, sabi mo hindi malaking impluwensya ang pera para manalo ang kandidato diba???

Hindi naman pera ang sinasabi kondi ung katulad nina abnoy at kris na meedia darling. gamit anng impluwensya libre silang nabuild up.

kung ganyan ang labanan kahit si budo pwedeng maging pangulo, ang mistress na tulad niis nagmumuhang inapi at kaawa awa :lol:

lilinawin ko, sabi mo hindi malaking impluwensya ang pera para manalo ang kandidato diba???

Hindi naman pera ang sinasabi kondi ung katulad nina abnoy at kris na meedia darling. gamit anng impluwensya libre silang nabuild up.

kung ganyan ang labanan kahit si budo pwedeng maging pangulo, ang mistress na tulad niis nagmumuhang inapi at kaawa awa :lol:

She will have a hard time winning the presidency, but I can bet you my last cent that if she runs for the Senate she will win, that's how fanatical the yellow zombies are. In fact, as early as last year, there were talks spreading around that she has plans of running for a Senate seat either in 2016 or as early as 2013.

Expect ABS-CBN to groom her into becoming a senatoriable, by giving her TV shows that deals with the poor masses, or a public service TV show starring her, a year or two prior to her candidacy.

I'm so convinced of her running for the senate, that I'm gonna bookmark this post, and repost it back in the future, just to tell the yellow fanatics, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

If Kris should run for senator and eventually win, I just hope she doesn't make the senate floor her personal drama stage and go on ranting about guys who broke her heart and who gave her std.laugh.gif

Back in 2010, there was already a rumor that she'll run for an elected position but she debunked it. Known for her fickle decision making, I won't be surprise if she suddenly decides to run for senator in 2013. We'll have 3 clowns and a drama queen! laugh.gif

Guest nick fury

Back in 2010, there was already a rumor that she'll run for an elected position but she debunked it. Known for her fickle decision making, I won't be surprise if she suddenly decides to run for senator in 2013. We'll have 3 clowns and a drama queen! laugh.gif

Who are the clowns? laugh.gif

It seems you misunderstood my post.

This is your original post which I am refuting.

Malinaw ang mensahe ng pahayag mo. Kahit sinong tao maaring manalo sa halalan kahit pa may kapansanan sa pagiisip (Budoy) basta't gamit ang "media".

Ako ay sumasangayon na malaki ang papel na ginagampanan ng mga mamamahayag sa panahon ng halalan ngunit hindi sapat ang "media exposure" o ang pagiging "media darling" upang magwagi. Marami pang ibang elemento na dapat isipin tulad ng

a. salapi para sa malawakang kampanya,

b. mga nagawa para sa bayan,

c. endorso ng simbahan, politiko, negosyante etc.

d. personal background at marami pang iba.

Sa tingin mo ba may boboto sa isang retarded na tulad ni Budoy? masyado mo naman minamaliit ang mga Pilipino.

Mukhang hindi mo ata nabasa o naunawaan ang pinagusapan namin ni Jopoc. Kaya ko nabanggit ang salapi dahil ito ay ginagamit upang magkaroon ng "media exposure". Hindi rin malayo na maging "media darling" kung milyon milyon ang halaga ng commercial ads na ipinapasok ng isang kandidato dahil dito kumikita ang media.

Uaeboy, dito ka ba kasalukuyang naninirahan sa Pilipinas? o sa UAE? sa tingin ko kasi hindi mo naririnig ang araw-araw na kaliwa't kanang pambabatikos kay pnoy kaya nasasabi mong "media darling" siya. laugh.gif

Noynoy,

Nagparty ka sa Malacanang habang maraming tao ang namamatay sa Mindanao. Marami ang nagalit. Insensitive ka raw.

Nagpunta ka sa Cagayan de Oro. Pero di mo man lamang binati si Mayor Emano, isang supporter ni Erap. Nagtampo si Mayor. May mga nagsabing immature ka raw. Hindi ka raw pangulo lamang ng mga bumoto sa iyo, kundi ng sambayanang Pilipino.

Ngunit insensitive ka man o immature, mahal na mahal ka pa rin ng mga tagasuporta mo. Kaya, magparty ka nang magparty kahit na may trahedyang nangyayari. Nasa likod mo naman ang yellow media, ang mga bumoto sa iyo, at ang Akbayan mismo.