Dear abNoy,

Ignorance and Arrogance usually do not go hand in hand when it comes to describing a person, since ignorant people have no right to be haughty, and arrogant people are usually smart. It is usually either/or. However, and not surprisingly, you are an exception to the rule.

You are as ignorant as a rock, and as arrogant as duck.

Enjoy your presidency while it lasts!

If there's a call for a rally against you, I'll join in a heartbeat, I'm sick and tired of you!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Noynoy,

Maraming nagsasabing tanga ka. Ngunit, genius ka pala.

Si Marcos kailangan pang magdeklara ng martial law bago niya makontrol ang tatlong sangay ng pamahalaan.

Ikaw, hindi na. Pag napatalsik mo si Corona, tiyak na makokontrol mo na ang tatlong sangay ng pamahalan -- ang executive, legislative, at judiciary. Wala nang hahadlang sa iyong mga kagustuhan. Takot lang nila.

Hindi lang yan. Kontrolado mo na rin ang maraming militante. Nasa likod mo lagi ang Akbayan na laging handang magrali para sa iyo.

Talagang ikaw na lamang ang natitirang siga sa pamahalaan. Walang ibang nakagawa nito sa Pilipinas. Sa kasaysayan ng mundo, isa si Hitler sa iilang nakagawa ng nagawa mo.

Pwede ka nang magtawa sa mga humahamak sa iyo -- lalo na sa mga walang kondisyong sumusuporta sa iyo. Matulog ka nang mahimbing, ligtas sa anumang paghamon sa iyong kapangyarihan.

• Downvote 1

Dear Mr. Penot

puwede po ba ishare mu naman ang mga PSP mo dito sa MTC... alam ko na isa ka din GM na gaya ng mga karamihan ng ibang andidito.. gaya ko.. hihihi

at dear mr. penot.... sana yun mga pang-hbm na psp po ang i-share nyo ah.... wala po kasi kaming P100 billion na pork barrel na kagaya mu....

huli na lang po penot.... sana yun psp na ishare mu sa amin eh wala po sakit at malinis gaya ng iyong malditang kapatid...

walang kagalang galang...

Dear Mr. Penot

puwede po ba ishare mu naman ang mga PSP mo dito sa MTC... alam ko na isa ka din GM na gaya ng mga karamihan ng ibang andidito.. gaya ko.. hihihi

at dear mr. penot.... sana yun mga pang-hbm na psp po ang i-share nyo ah.... wala po kasi kaming P100B na pork barrel na kagaya nyo...

at sana po yun psp po na ishare sa amin eh yun malinis at hindi po kagaya nun sis nyo... yun lang po..

walang kagalang galang...

• Downvote 1

Indeed Sonny Belmonte is considered to be an ally of Aquino and his wife owns a portion of PDI.

However if you try reading inquirer everyday, you'll see stories and opinions against the Aquino administration.

Example :

"Aquino Savages the Rule of Law"

http://opinion.inquirer.net/18695/aquino-savages-the-rule-of-law

If Inquirer was truly bias then stories such as this shouldn't be posted in their website.

Its The Philippine Star i believe is owned and managed by Belmonte's wife and not PDI.

Its The Philippine Star i believe is owned and managed by Belmonte's wife and not PDI.

The Philippine Daily Inquirer was a daily newspaper founded on December 9, 1985 by publisher Eugenia Apóstol, columnist Max Solivén, together with Betty Go-Belmonte (wife of Quezón City Mayor Feliciano "Sonny" Belmonte) during the last days of the regime of the Philippine dictator, Ferdinand Marcos, becoming one of the first private newspapers to be established under the Marcos regime

source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Daily_Inquirer

The Philippine Daily Inquirer was a daily newspaper founded on December 9, 1985 by publisher Eugenia Apóstol, columnist Max Solivén, together with Betty Go-Belmonte (wife of Quezón City Mayor Feliciano "Sonny" Belmonte) during the last days of the regime of the Philippine dictator, Ferdinand Marcos, becoming one of the first private newspapers to be established under the Marcos regime

source

"On January 26, 1994, Ms. Apostol, the INQUIRER founding chair, retired and Ms. Marixi R. Prieto took over her post. A group led by Eduardo Espiritu, former PNB president bought Ms. Apostol's shares in the company. Previously, a group headed by Ms. Prieto had bought into the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inc.

n May 1998, Ben Pangilinan formally retired from the office and was succeeded by Alexandra P. Romualdez as president."

I think since then and currently, Ms. Betty Go Belmonte has no interest in running PDI's affairs.

source: http://www.inquirer.com.ph/history.asp

source

"On January 26, 1994, Ms. Apostol, the INQUIRER founding chair, retired and Ms. Marixi R. Prieto took over her post. A group led by Eduardo Espiritu, former PNB president bought Ms. Apostol's shares in the company. Previously, a group headed by Ms. Prieto had bought into the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Inc.

n May 1998, Ben Pangilinan formally retired from the office and was succeeded by Alexandra P. Romualdez as president."

I think since then and currently, Ms. Betty Go Belmonte has no interest in running PDI's affairs.

The Inquirer is still under the Belmontes.

MANILA, Philippines - It has been said that every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.

The Philippine STAR founder Betty Go-Belmonte was beginning to ease herself from journalism work after quietly ending her ties with the Philippine Daily Inquirer. It was the paper she co-founded in 1985 in reaction to the dramatic turn of events. Ferdinand Marcos had called for a snap election, the results of which compelled her to band together with veteran newsmen Max Soliven, Art Borjal, Louie Beltran, Eugenia Apostol and Florangel Braid to report the true state and situation of the country, and help Ninoy Aquino’s widow Cory fight the dictatorship.

source: http://www.philstar.com/the-philippine-STAR-25th-anniversary/article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=445&articleId=710714

"MANILA, Philippines - It has been said that every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.

The Philippine STAR founder Betty Go-Belmonte was beginning to ease herself from journalism work after quietly ending her ties with the Philippine Daily Inquirer. It was the paper she co-founded in 1985 in reaction to the dramatic turn of events. Ferdinand Marcos had called for a snap election, the results of which compelled her to band together with veteran newsmen Max Soliven, Art Borjal, Louie Beltran, Eugenia Apostol and Florangel Braid to report the true state and situation of the country, and help Ninoy Aquino’s widow Cory fight the dictatorship."

source: www.philstar.com/the-philippine-STAR-25th-anniversary/article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=445&articleId=710714

"MANILA, Philippines - It has been said that every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.

The Philippine STAR founder Betty Go-Belmonte was beginning to ease herself from journalism work after quietly ending her ties with the Philippine Daily Inquirer. It was the paper she co-founded in 1985 in reaction to the dramatic turn of events. Ferdinand Marcos had called for a snap election, the results of which compelled her to band together with veteran newsmen Max Soliven, Art Borjal, Louie Beltran, Eugenia Apostol and Florangel Braid to report the true state and situation of the country, and help Ninoy Aquino’s widow Cory fight the dictatorship."

source: www.philstar.com/the-philippine-STAR-25th-anniversary/article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=445&articleId=710714

wala ng position si belmonte pero may share pa rin sila sa PDI, and to add may impluwensya pa ang belmonte sa philstar. This is the effect of media, when we talk about marcos cronies, they are evil, how about aquino cronies? why we cant branded them as evil the same as marcos cronies??? is it becausethey are link cory 'the saints' aquino???

source

http://en.wikipedia...._Daily_Inquirer

"MANILA, Philippines - It has been said that every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

The Philippine STAR founder Betty Go-Belmonte was beginning to ease herself from journalism work after quietly ending her ties with the Philippine Daily Inquirer. It was the paper she co-founded in 1985 in reaction to the dramatic turn of events. Ferdinand Marcos had called for a snap election, the results of which compelled her to band together with veteran newsmen Max Soliven, Art Borjal, Louie Beltran, Eugenia Apostol and Florangel Braid to report the true state and situation of the country, and help Ninoy Aquino's widow Cory fight the dictatorship."

Good exchange of info.

Perhaps we are focusing too much on ownership. In reality the most important aspect is what is actually printed on paper and posted in the internet. The article I posted earlier is solid proof that PDI can openly criticize Aquino's administration whether owned by belmontes or not.

In truth, no media can ever claim that they are bias-free.

GMA's tagline "Walang kinikilangan, walang pinoprotektahan, serbisyong totoo lamang." is pure bullsh*t. I'm sure they'll always think twice to write stories that will compromise their relationship with their clients and sponsors.

ABONY,

Hala ka, ang daming namatay at nawawala dahil sa bagyo na sumalanta

sa Mindanao. Si Gloria nasa VMMC na, si CJ nasa SC pa , si Abalos nasa

SPD detention pa. Wala kang pagpapasahan ng sisi. Sino naman ang ituturo

mo ngayon?

Malinaw na kapalpakan mo na yan dahil hindi mo pinaghandaan. Sibakin mo

yung kaalyado mo sa PAGASA o di kaya sibakin mo na lagn panot mong bumbunan!

Under your watch did PI encountered the biggest casualty from a typhoon.

That's something for your achievement. Congartulations! hindot ka....

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/angelica-panganiban-clarifies-involvement-naia-incident-082313810.html

Angelica Panganiban clarifies involvement in NAIA incident

Inside ShowbizInside Showbiz – Fri, Dec 16, 2011 1:31 PM PHT

There is a blind item circulating online about an actress who made a scene at the NAIA and even cursed the immigration officers after being held there for a particular issue. If you read the clues carefully, youll realize that the subject of the blind item is Angelica Panganiban.

At the press con for the movie Segunda Mano, Angelica, who stars in the movie together with Kris Aquino and Dingdong Dantes, addressed the issue. She admitted that someone who seemed like an immigration officer stopped her and comedian Pooh from leaving the airport and asked them to first pay for the recently-purchased signature bags she had with her.

"Sabi ko [sa immigration officer], Magkano po? So nagsulat na siya, sabi ko, Magkano po ang babayaran namin? Sabi niya [sa kasama niya], Kausapin mo. Sagutin mo yung tanong niya. Sabi ko, Hindi po ba pwedeng kayo ang sumagot? Sabi ko, Huwag naman po kayong ganyan. Kasi syempre gusto ko malaman kung ano ang babayaran ko," Angelica narrated.

The officer asked Angelica how much she spent on the bags and when she said she didn't know, the officer just said, "O, sige," and then just came up with a fee without any basis. The actress said that she didnt like how rudely she was treated by the officer, considering she just came from a 14-hour long flight and it was around 5am when she arrived.

She also clarified that she didn't curse anyone, and that Pooh wasn't the one who paid for her bags. Since she didn't have her ATM card with her and the officers didn't accept credit card payments, Angelica used up the only cash she had with her, which amounted to P6,000, plus the dollars she recently earned. She still lacked P600, which Pooh ended up paying for.

• Downvote 1

Dear Mr. President: I have heard that the position of Chief Justice will be vacant soon. I would like to apply for the position.

I was a snake in my previous life so I cannot possibly be a snake charmer. I do not believe in SWS, Pulse or phone-in surveys. Even if most Filipinos are disappointed with your administration, I believe in your words only or only words. I am good in Math, especially when it involves percentages of large sums of money.

I have no problems working long hours and I love red wine and blue. Like you, my lovelife is also like a "Coke" and I can play PSP. Knowing how you resent CJ, I am confident that you will like not working with me.

More power to you and the hairdresser you love. - Dan Matt Tweed