Pnoy,

madali kasing tirahin si GMA at ang corrupt practices nya dahil wala na sya sa kapangyarihan.

bibilib ako sa iyo kung kaya mong i-prosecute ang mga enrile, estrada, cayetano, duterte, at iba pang ka-alyado mong kawatan sa gobyerno.

sana nga magawa nya yan. But let's take it one at a time. focus on the biggest corrupt officials first then the middle managers later on

Dear Noy,

Wag kang padidikta sa mga taong nakapaligid sa 'yo at wag mong gawing kamag anak republic ang pilipinas....banggain mo ang simbahan lalo na kung kailangan at wag magpadikta sa mga Mitsu-bishop at linisin mo ang Pa Car Sa Obispo ni ginang arroyo... much competent nga si ginang arroyo pero nuknukan naman sa ka demonyuhan sa gobyerno... tignan mo din at bantayan ang mga buwaya sa liderato mo...pahirin mo muna ang uling ng administrasyon mo bago mo linisan ang grasa ni ginang arroyo! amen.

PS. shut up little sister Kris. matanda ka na para mag inarte pa...

tama po yun, seryosuhin ang pamamalakad sa gobyerno. Wag padikta sa simbahan because they're just too selfish anyway

Pnoy,

madali kasing tirahin si GMA at ang corrupt practices nya dahil wala na sya sa kapangyarihan.

bibilib ako sa iyo kung kaya mong i-prosecute ang mga enrile, estrada, cayetano, duterte, at iba pang ka-alyado mong kawatan sa gobyerno.

hahaha...Jops ikaw nga barilin mo sarili mong paa!

Pnoy

lets start it with a more simple one .... giwe away Hacienda Luisita .... NOW

Well lets see...the president have presidential powers but not absolute powers...this has already decided by the SC as those lawyers before always say that decisions should be left to the supreme court now that the supreme court made its decision of a referendum they throw it back to Pnoy and demands that he gave it to the people??? how exactly is he going to do that??? Arent our resident lawyers here always say that the supreme court is the final arbiter and judge so why ask pnoy about this issue??? why arent they complaining to the SC and put the justices on a target and burn their own version of effigy???? We dont live on the Dynasty era of china and imperial family of japan and the royal lineage of UK that during those times pwede nila papugutan ang sino man na hindi nila gusto without any repercussions...Now even the imperial family of japan cannot lift a finger without the prper due process etc etc etc..

Sheessshhh most of the time people just think for themselves..their like this little stubborn kids..

Well lets see...the president have presidential powers but not absolute powers...this has already decided by the SC as those lawyers before always say that decisions should be left to the supreme court now that the supreme court made its decision of a referendum they throw it back to Pnoy and demands that he gave it to the people??? how exactly is he going to do that??? Arent our resident lawyers here always say that the supreme court is the final arbiter and judge so why ask pnoy about this issue??? why arent they complaining to the SC and put the justices on a target and burn their own version of effigy???? We dont live on the Dynasty era of china and imperial family of japan and the royal lineage of UK that during those times pwede nila papugutan ang sino man na hindi nila gusto without any repercussions...Now even the imperial family of japan cannot lift a finger without the prper due process etc etc etc..

Sheessshhh most of the time people just think for themselves..their like this little stubborn kids..

Let me remind you... B.S. Aquino and his family owns Hacienda Luisita. If they decide to give away the land to the tenants, it is their prerogative, the SC can't do anything about it. The problem is, the Aquinos and the Cojuangcos want to keep the land for themselves.

SC is only involved in the Hacienda Luisita arbitration because both camps won't budge.

Edited by camiar

Let me remind you... B.S. Aquino and his family owns Hacienda Luisita. If they decide to give away the land to the tenants, it is their prerogative, the SC can't do anything about it. The problem is, the Aquinos and the Cojuangcos want to keep the land for themselves.

SC is only involved in the Hacienda Luisita arbitration because both camps won't budge.

So on the family business PNOY is the majority and the sole person responsible for making that happen??? You should know that family matters is the hardest thing to resolve rather than domestic issues...all hacienderos didnt have the heart to just give away their land holdings the arroyos are also included on that list if I am not mistaken..the arroyos has been fighting the court for the dessimination of their land/haciendas to farmers until now if I am not mistaken..

Cmon lets face it the landowners will fight to the teeth on retaining their ownership of the land and will exhaust any legal remedy to make that happen just like what the arroyos did during their time so why arent you qeustioning that when the arroyos were sitted on power??

The referendum basically gives the farmers the option on what they want and I believe it lets the farmers chose if they want land or they want stocks..the problem is these farmers will not have any funds to convert it into TCT so they want the cojuangcos also to do that for them that is why they are clamoring for such to PNOY because you cant sell a land in good price if it isnt TCT titled...Imagine that they have already been given the hand to feed on they want the whole arm to come with it sheesssh...I guarantee you if they will have these land to their own they will rel it the first chance they get a good price for it...

Napakadali sabihin na ipamahagi kasi hindi naman pagaari ng mga kritiko....maybe they should be discussing it with danding and peping..Pnoy is only their nephew so how exactly will pnoy order them even if he is the president his powers doesnt apply to family corporatin where Danding and peping are the omnipotent beings on the board!!

Ill ask you camiar i belive you might have family and relatives and you might even have a business run by your family...Will your uncle and relatives let you decide on what will happen to the interest of you business??? Thats real life to you Bro!!!!

Edited by CUMonYou

Pnoy,

Madaling tirahin si Aling Gloria at ang corrupt practices niya - Tama yan. Pero, hindi dahil wala na siya sa kapangyarihan. Kagaya ng mga Enrile, Estrada, Cayetano at Duterte, nakapw'westo pa rin siya, ang kanyang mga anak, at isang bayaw niya. Hindi rin ako nakakatiyak kung kaalyado nga niya ang mga Enrile (na nagpakulong sa ama niya), Estrada (na nakalaban niya sa eleksyon), Cayetano (na minority floor leader yata?). Yung Duterte, inaabangan ko rin.

Madaling tirahin si Aling Gloria at ang corrupt practices niya - madali kasing makita ang mga epekto.

Madaling tirahin si Aling Gloria at ang corrupt practices niya - Tama yan. Pero, hindi dahil wala na siya sa kapangyarihan. Kagaya ng mga Enrile, Estrada, Cayetano at Duterte, nakapw'westo pa rin siya, ang kanyang mga anak, at isang bayaw niya. Hindi rin ako nakakatiyak kung kaalyado nga niya ang mga Enrile (na nagpakulong sa ama niya), Estrada (na nakalaban niya sa eleksyon), Cayetano (na minority floor leader yata?). Yung Duterte, inaabangan ko rin.

Madaling tirahin si Aling Gloria at ang corrupt practices niya - madali kasing makita ang mga epekto.

I don't think PNOY will lay a hand on former President ESTRADA, tagapagtanggol niya yun eh, you always see him on TV defending the present administration hahah

and of course they share the same hatred against GMA.....

:)

Fuk the lawyers, fuk the law

If you want to give the land you own that is due to somebody the give it....

you need not to be an emperor for this one ... so obviously whoever owns HL, does not want to give it out.

I have several lands myself, I do not want to give a single parcel and I simply say it loud and clear .....

Enough hypocrisy

I don't think PNOY will lay a hand on former President ESTRADA, tagapagtanggol niya yun eh, you always see him on TV defending the present administration hahah

and of course they share the same hatred against GMA.....

:)

I don't think PNOY can lay a hand on former President ESTRADA, hindi dahil tagapagtanggol niya yun eh. Hindi na p'wede - nahatulan na si Erap.

I don't think PNOY can lay a hand on former President ESTRADA, hindi dahil tagapagtanggol niya yun eh. Hindi na p'wede - nahatulan na si Erap.

somebody must have forgotten about double jeopardy ?

or was not aware of Tanay, the conviction and the subsequent

pardon...in which case, recent history has been forgotten...

if recent history can be forgotten....

how much more the days of yore ?

if not lived...then at least, read....

when filipinos believe in accountability and good government...

Dear PNoy,

Please, by all that is holy and unholy, try to keep your word and clean up the graft and corruption. Its nice that you are running after the midget, but remember, even your own crew are already beginning to sink their claws into the public fund.

you need not to be an emperor for this one ... so obviously whoever owns HL, does not want to give it out.

I have several lands myself, I do not want to give a single parcel and I simply say it loud and clear .....

Enough hypocrisy

I can't blame the landowners because there is also something wrong with the way land reform is structured. First, is that the aquisition cost is often too low - unless you are one of the chosen people. Then, while the land owner will have his retention, there will still be some parts left behind, like those that were not taken by farmer beneficiaries, and the access roads to the different subdivided parcels of land. What would the former owner do with bits and pieces of land here and there. Adding salt to injury, the government would want the former owner to still pay real estate taxes for these bits and pieces of land otherwise the government would confiscate the land. True, dura lex sed lex, but I don't think the law is supposed to be unjust. Then some beneficiaries would sell their land to developers who would make it into golf courses; and when farmer has already used up all the proceeds of the sale in his stainless steel jeep and his drinking session, it will now be the fault of the developer (many examples of this in Cavite). And the politicians, clergy and cause oriented groups kuno (been there, done that - it's their personal cause) would join in but will never give away part of their land. So, can we blame some land owners?

Dear PNoy,

Perhaps you may want to listen to Romulo Neri's lecture on Oligarchy in the Philippines.

I can't blame the landowners because there is also something wrong with the way land reform is structured. First, is that the aquisition cost is often too low - unless you are one of the chosen people. Then, while the land owner will have his retention, there will still be some parts left behind, like those that were not taken by farmer beneficiaries, and the access roads to the different subdivided parcels of land. What would the former owner do with bits and pieces of land here and there. Adding salt to injury, the government would want the former owner to still pay real estate taxes for these bits and pieces of land otherwise the government would confiscate the land. True, dura lex sed lex, but I don't think the law is supposed to be unjust. Then some beneficiaries would sell their land to developers who would make it into golf courses; and when farmer has already used up all the proceeds of the sale in his stainless steel jeep and his drinking session, it will now be the fault of the developer (many examples of this in Cavite). And the politicians, clergy and cause oriented groups kuno (been there, done that - it's their personal cause) would join in but will never give away part of their land. So, can we blame some land owners?

Enough hypocrisy

I have to agree with you on this...its hypocrisy that you will give your land to people just because the law says its ok but there is the fact that the law also stress that they pay their dues so they should take care of other obligations like having it TCT tax payment and all but those freakin militants wants to have the lands for free with everything included..sheesshhhh

Enough hypocrisy

Same arguments go for the owners of Hacienda Bacan.

nakakahiya Pnoy, binuking ka ni Garci. obviously hindi mo sya natakot and/or nabili para bumaliktad kay GMA.

pagkatapos mo ba namang onsehin si zaldy at si bedol.

Hindi kaya sina Hermogenes Ebdane at Bong Pineda ang nakabili? Balita ko, nakipag-usap daw si Garci sa dalawang 'yan nung isang linggo sa Subic?

PNoy has nothing to lose even with Garci's refusal to sing. It is Ebdane who's bound to lose bigtime if Garci decides to sing.

dear Noynoy,

it would seem like we have forgotten that garci tapes which was brought

out into the open by ignacio bunye's 'i have 2 discs'....(the left and the right)

we all know that this resulted in gma saying 'i am sorry'..

a 'lapse of judgment' daw...kuno...

i think what should happen is for the courts to validate the 'garci' tapes similar

to what the US did in watergate (which for those who read history - resulted

into nixon's resignation)...garci and gma, with their voices, will tell their story...

gudani and balutan should be heard, too, why ?...because they are a different breed

of filipinos...those who would give up everything, even their jobs and pensions,

to uphold morality and decency amidst the prevailing culture of thievery impunity

and dishonesty during the gma regime...they are credible...

quite a few of us still do NOT understand that we have to start thinking differently...

we should move away from the 'wangwang culture'....if we are to progress as a

nation...and if we have to move on, those who were responsible for the excesses

of the previous administration should KNOW that CRIME does NOT pay....

if we let them get away with what they did...

similar to what happened to marcos and his cronies,

it's almost sure that there will be another group who will do it again...

it is not important who the players are...

what is important is that those responsible should

be made to answer for their misdeeds...

have we NOT learned anything from the past ??...

are we all too stupid to accept the lessons of history ?

dear Noynoy,

it makes me wonder why news clippings and reports are posted in a forum like mtc...i thought to join a forum, the presumption is...we are 'informed' - have read the news, know current events and know quite a bit of history...

a forum is where discussions and point of views are shared...where arguments and counter arguments are aired...

a news report is NOT an argument...we can quote or paraphrase, even provide links, but we should avoid being a reporter here at mtc...

please, Pnoy, ban those long and rambling news reports...it is redundant and mildly irritating...as it implies that posters here are not mentally 'well equipped'...

Hindi kaya sina Hermogenes Ebdane at Bong Pineda ang nakabili? Balita ko, nakipag-usap daw si Garci sa dalawang 'yan nung isang linggo sa Subic?

PNoy has nothing to lose even with Garci's refusal to sing. It is Ebdane who's bound to lose bigtime if Garci decides to sing.

assuming there is truth on this, highest bidder lang yan. pretty sure, nag-offer ang Pnoy camp (either money and/or threats).

Pnoy lost the biggest link to GMA in the 2004 election cheatings with garci refusing to sing.

the singing cops are small fries. they cannot directly link GMA in the poll fraud (unlike Garci who actually spoke to GMA)

dear Noynoy,

i think what should happen is for the courts to validate the 'garci' tapes similar

to what the US did in watergate (which for those who read history - resulted

into nixon's resignation)...garci and gma, with their voices, will tell their story...

this is legally infeasible due to the anti-wiretapping law.

Edited by jopoc

Dear PNoy,

How will you empower the poor and make them responsible as well under your administration ?

+++

Along with authority is responsibility, yes tama ito.

Remember, the housing program of which houses the poor and ask the occupants to pay 300 pesos a month. My golly the occupants fail to pay

I have to agree with you on this...its hypocrisy that you will give your land to people just because the law says its ok but there is the fact that the law also stress that they pay their dues so they should take care of other obligations like having it TCT tax payment and all but those freakin militants wants to have the lands for free with everything included..sheesshhhh

Yes lahat ng lands that are deemed under the Agrarian Reform Law - note, LAW yan.

Same arguments go for the owners of Hacienda Bacan.