On 10/18/2023 at 5:07 PM, gregchua28 said:

Whats the best way to go around here to get some some? Haha

most likely late at night to early morning, if you are a gambler and you won a good amount there are women na natalo na might go with you forĀ  quick fun...they usually find someone who wins big and make small talk, actually men and women pag nanalo ka lalapit sila agad hahah maka balato..

• Downvote 1
On 10/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, dominickcruise said:

most likely late at night to early morning, if you are a gambler and you won a good amount there are women na natalo na might go with you forĀ  quick fun...they usually find someone who wins big and make small talk, actually men and women pag nanalo ka lalapit sila agad hahah maka balato..

I was 21 then I won around 70k+ sa slotmachine by pure luck ung bonus na combo, while waiting for my mom playing as wellĀ  naalala ko nun kasi may lumapit sakin babae pero nag alangan siya kausapin ako kasi baby face ako. Yun pala yun šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just now, Aruzael said:

I was 21 then I won around 70k+ sa slotmachine by pure luck ung bonus na combo, while waiting for my mom playing as wellĀ  naalala ko nun kasi may lumapit sakin babae pero nag alangan siya kausapin ako kasi baby face ako. Yun pala yun šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

i dont recommend na dito ka kumuha ng babae, mahirap na lalo na alam niya magkano pinanalo mo haha i usually go to the nearest spa or MP sa QC pauwi kaysa mag take chance dito!Ā 

On 11/7/2023 at 4:35 PM, dominickcruise said:

i dont recommend na dito ka kumuha ng babae, mahirap na lalo na alam niya magkano pinanalo mo haha i usually go to the nearest spa or MP sa QC pauwi kaysa mag take chance dito!Ā 

Yes bro never ako kumuha sa ganyan mahirap na better safe than sorry šŸ˜

On 10/18/2023 at 5:07 PM, gregchua28 said:

Whats the best way to go around here to get some some? Haha

You don't go for a direct collision here. Befriend someone here na usually hindi lapitin ng guys. Befriend her, give her gifts/tips. Eventually siya rin magpapakilala sayo sa mga employees doon na alam nyang G.