Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

ok ba mga stores dito... are they certified seiko dealers??? just inquiring...

yeah they are...but i prefer in farmers cubao kasi am nearer there and i bought two of my divers from the same store kaya suki na nila ako...:D

now have you decided what to buy? an OM perhaps...? or the OB/BB?

yeah they are...but i prefer in farmers cubao kasi am nearer there and i bought two of my divers from the same store kaya suki na nila ako...:D

now have you decided what to buy? an OM perhaps...? or the OB/BB?

thanks... will probably get mine this weekend... Black Bullet... maganda yung landshark with yellow arrows ha... how much kaya yun???

thanks... will probably get mine this weekend... Black Bullet... maganda yung landshark with yellow arrows ha... how much kaya yun???

the atlas/landshark retails at php6.3k in timeline farmer's cubao...the next nearest store to it sells it at 6.5k but with a leather pouch, extra bond strap and tools...not bad :D

just got mine though...:cool:

Edited by koopahl

the skz211k seiko 5 sports diver 200m black dial aka atlas aka landshark aka junglemaster...ad infinitum there's nothing better than looking it up close...:cool: of course, you have to buy it first :D it's php 6.3k @ farmer's cubao...

post-91934-1155853449.jpg

Edited by koopahl
the skz211k seiko 5 sports diver 200m black dial aka atlas aka landshark aka junglemaster...ad infinitum there's nothing better than looking it up close...:cool: of course, you have to buy it first :D it's php 6.3k @ farmer's cubao...

Wow... really nice... GANDA talaga...

6.5k with pouch and other accessories? not bad... ^_^

might also look at this one... bakit 2 yung crown nya... ano purpose ng isa???

I'm also looking at this other brand.... tissot... Seastar... any info kung magkano ito??? thanks bro...

now... its really hard to decide on these watches...

1. SEIKO Black Bullet (or Orange.... nahh... sticking with Black :P )

2. SEIKO ATLAS

3. TISSOT Seastar.... Price????

post-91934-1155853449.jpg

post-1002-1155865546.png

the seastar retails at php15k...i have one but gifted it to my old man so am now filling the void with seiko divers. besides, you have a far wider range of choices with the divers, in fact, you still can't decide which to buy :D so get on with it and enjoy the moment when you purchase that first diver for your collection...

now i have two: an OM and a junglemaster...looking for that yellow diver or might as well settle for the basic classic 007...

Got an omega seamaster as a birthday gift from my dad the other day. Ito ngayon ang gamit ko, nakalimutan ko na tuloy rolex submariner.

Ang yaba.. este swerte mo naman boy.... dapat ingatan mo yan... last i checked at the stores 50k+ yang item na yan :boo: ... baka mawala yan kasama ka pagnalalakad ka sa labas.... :huh: