Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

thanks for the reply padre, di ko sure if hamilton is an american brand, i guess so, yan yung brand ng watch nila sa men in black di ba? anyway, you know of hamilton's website? will try to look up the watch i like there 1st, para pag tumawag ako sa store/s, i can give them the code/serial number.

good question ka with taking pictures of watches, tried it before with my cam phone, labo lumabas. want to post kasi some of my watches too.

hamilton is american brand. they have a website. www.hamiltonwatch.com

pictures: was told by an ebayer that the secret is in the lighting.

dennis i've seen some of those orange seikos in L timestudio...very interested to have an orange monster in rubber strap....pang swimming this summer....do u know how much it is and where we can get it the cheapest?

avoid malls like a plague if you want cheap prices. the junglemaster i saw for 5000+ was selling for 7900 at malls. go to place like rizal avenue, ongpin or cubao, just beware of pickpockets

dennis i've seen some of those orange seikos in L timestudio...very interested to have an orange monster in rubber strap....pang swimming this summer....do u know how much it is and where we can get it the cheapest?

i have narrowed down my choice between the monster and the bullet. i still like the knight but in white and the samurai in blue.

you can get the monster at around 5k++. if you want the cheapest price, listen to atong and go to ongpin, avenida or cubao. mall prices are so steep but i have found the best prices at the mall can be had at timestudio, timetrend and washington. one advantage of the mall stores is they accept credit cards (pwede pa mag paylite!).

welcome to the thread. nice collection!

is the first one a modified seiko diver's?  where did you have it modified (beadblasting, dial, hands)?

wher did you get that trias?????  have been searching for that brand ever since i found out about it.

you could also teach all of us a thing or two about watch photography, great looking pics! :thumbsupsmiley:

Thank you for the welcome :)

Yes, the first one is a modified Seiko SKX173. Beadblasting of the case and pvd for the bezel is done by IWW. Dial and hands are from Bill Yao at MKII watches. Putting them all together was by Duarte at NEWW.

The Trias i bought from Longislandwatch, they can ship directly to the Philippines. :)

Photography? :D Someone said it right, it's all in the lighting. Point and shoot na sony lang ang gamit ko. :)

sir, san sa cubao ung murang watches and anu anong brand ang available?

most watch stores that are in malls started in cubao and rizal avenue. lower rent + 0-cut from the malls operators + less employees = lower prices.

better yet, there are some watch stores in rizal avenue and ongpin wherein the owners live just uptairs and tend to the shop themselves, leading to lower overhead.

most watch stores that are in malls started in cubao and rizal avenue.  lower rent + 0-cut from the malls operators + less employees = lower prices.

better yet, there are some watch stores in rizal avenue and ongpin wherein the owners live just uptairs and tend to the shop themselves, leading to lower overhead.

Sir atong, meron ba kayo recommended shops sa rizal avenue and ongpin?

Thank you for the welcome :)

Yes, the first one is a modified Seiko SKX173.  Beadblasting of the case and pvd for the bezel is done by IWW.  Dial and hands are from Bill Yao at MKII watches.  Putting them all together was by Duarte at NEWW.

The Trias i bought from Longislandwatch, they can ship directly to the Philippines. :)

Photography?  :D  Someone said it right, it's all in the lighting.  Point and shoot na sony lang ang gamit ko. :)

nice!!!!! all those mods must have cost a pretty bundle.....

am very curious about the trias. would you recommend it? yun nga lang they don't seem to be available locally.