Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

sir koopahl... can you kindly post a picture of the item that you have purchsed so i may have an idea of the materials used.. also, how much did it cost?

sorry to keep you waiting but i just happened to wrap the box as a wedding gift for saturday so i couldn't anymore take a pic of it...but its sort of a faux wooden box with a burgundy interior and plush little pillows inside. It can accommodate 4 watches or any jewelry for that matter...actually you don't think of it as a watch box but as a jewelry box (is that what they call an etui?) the reason why you get blank stares from the rustan's people...:P

and its quite expensive...i think it cost php995.00 (and i thought it was already on sale)...

Just bought an old Vostok Amphibia. It's a vintage model with the name in Russian text and "CCCP" on the dial. A few signs of wear, but it runs soooooo smoothly.

welcome to the wonderful world of russian watches! you got yourself a winner there. still waiting for my raketa in the mail.

sorry to keep you waiting but i just happened to wrap the box as a wedding gift for saturday so i couldn't anymore take a pic of it...but its sort of a faux wooden box with a burgundy interior and plush little pillows inside. It can accommodate 4 watches or any jewelry for that matter...actually you don't think of it as a watch box but as a jewelry box (is that what they call an etui?) the reason why you get blank stares from the rustan's people...:P

and its quite expensive...i think it cost php995.00 (and i thought it was already on sale)...

ang mahal pala considering at only holds 4 watches tapos faux wood lang?

you can get better quality, larger capacity and more affordable price on the bay.

actually, thats the one that i am currently using ^_^..

good yung sa robinsons manila na handyman.. they have that plastic container na sorta crystal ang dateng.. 50 petot lang

i like the ones available sa ebay kaso mas prefer ko na nakikita in person before buying e