Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

:D .... im a rolex fanatic i have the all steel mens size yachmaster and its new two tone version

i also have a two tone submariner blue dial and its blue dial diamond version plus the

two tone version of daytona and ita all steel model and last for my everyday use i used

gmt two tone and its all steel rolex brand also ....  :thumbsupsmiley:

have a few also....but because they are all automatic, they stop after a few days that you don't use them....that's the one thing am pissed of about, i hate winding the time and winding day and date when i decide to use them again. funny, what i did before was to wear watches on both hands while sleeping just to keep them going, then wear another 2 watches the next day and so on and so forth....eventually i stopped the habit all together.

tho there is what they call the watch rotator or skatola....don't know if i called and spelled it right, but it is quite expensive, i've seen one's that can hold 2 watches and some up to around 4 watches. i know it's over a hundred thousand if am not mistaken, actually my dad has one.

that' why right now, i just use my cartier santos, two toned, it's quartz so even if i don't use it for a few days, it does not stop.

:D .... im a rolex fanatic i have the all steel mens size yachmaster and its new two tone version

i also have a two tone submariner blue dial and its blue dial diamond version plus the

two tone version of daytona and ita all steel model and last for my everyday use i used

looks like another likely kidnap target. :D :P

hi! i just bought myself a SWISS ARMY WATCH it is automatic,anyways it was priced for only Php 5,250.00 and twas not on sale when i bought it . It got me really worried because this be might fake considering the price :( it has a leather black box and a VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY KNIFE enclosed. Please englighten me if i got the genuine or the fake one. thanks!

yaman mo fafa! :thumbsupsmiley:

tho there is what they call the watch rotator or skatola....don't know if i called and spelled it right, but it is quite expensive, i've seen one's that can hold 2 watches and some up to around 4 watches. i know it's over a hundred thousand if am not mistaken, actually my dad has one.

that' why right now, i just use my cartier santos, two toned, it's quartz so even if i don't use it for a few days, it does not stop.

100K, p*cha ang mahal, wala bang mas mura? i also need this kind of stuff for my omega speedmaster, minsan kasi di ko trip isuot kaso napipilitan ako kasi hassle mag huminto

for me patek, it is so nondescript, ok lang gamitin kahit nakajeep ako. di katulad ng rolex at iba dyan na pilit sinisigaw sa mundo na "mayaman ako"

quite phenomenal in asia but not worldwide. just like lacoste and benz, asians recognize it as THE brand because of its price and visibility. just as there are ferraris and lamborghinis for cars, dunhills, and montagut for shirts, there are brands like iwc, piaget, ap, lange, chonoswiss, jaeger, patek, blancpain, etc. being recognized by the privileged doesnt necessarily mean it is popular with the common man.

owning a rolex doesnt necessarily mean your rich; i know a junior manger who saved up for a pre-owned air king. you might also want to think of it this way; imagine wearing a diamond-studded, solid gold day date in a divisoria, that's screaming to the world you're wealthy. now imagine wearing the same watch to a tuxedo dinner or function at a 5 star hotel where you see the ladies' jewelry sparkle more than the disco ball. :)