Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

bro bo,

just got a tissot moonphase watch from a friend pr100 but dont know its exact details. the watch back is engraved with P368/468 maybe you could help me out. also got a gun metal S.A.W. quartz from 1995 and it's still running well except for the 45 degree tilt on the bracelet. any idea on the movement?

post-52-1081706276.jpg

bro bo,

just got a tissot moonphase watch from a friend pr100 but dont know its exact details. the watch back is engraved with P368/468 maybe you could help me out. also got a gun metal S.A.W. quartz from 1995 and it's still running well except for the 45 degree tilt on the bracelet. any idea on the movement?

will check those out. ;)

Tissot

try this.

SAW quartz? most probably the same movement (circuit) as charriol, bulova, ellesee and TAG.

thanks.

i know TAG does, but do ellese and bulova also use ETA movement?

Its weird but i don't see SAW in internet sites. I heard somewhere before that it is a made to order hongkong case using swiss movt with brand specified by local dealers riding on the swiss army fame. I haven't seen the brand in hongkong.

ellesse is very visible in hongkong yet i dont see it sold locally.

as for bulova, i heard before that it is assembled in hongkong using ETA and taiwan made casing.

Any insights on the matter?

• 3 weeks later...