Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

you got that right ATONG ANG!

perhaps at some point il reach that stage where i see the timepiece as something more than a device used to keep time... :)

but for now... im happy w/ my watches...

one thing more -- i like the variety !!! :)

Oficine Panerai Forever!!!

Rolex Explorer II...it doesnt look like a rolex kasi!

just asking, why does a rolex need to look like a rolex? does it make it less of a watch or a less accurate watch (its chronometer certified right?) if that's the case, i would just buy a bulova which resembles a rolex or panerai-looking guess. i personally like the datejust for elegance and submariner for like bold appearance, but the point for me in owning a rolex is the reputation for quality, chronometer certification and its impeccable customer service (ATTN:OMEGA SERVICE CENTER).

just my two cents. nevertheless, i respect your taste and preferences.

i own a Timex with a velco strap and a Casio baby G-shock.

i've never really been into buying watches for (pardon the term) "bling-bling" purposes. and metal straps don't react well to my skin/sweat. plus metal straps are a big no-no onboard most offshore intallations where i work, added safety hazard daw kasi.

though i've fancied the thought of buying a suunto diver's watch. i think they have a couple of dive computers that are small enough to be used as an everyday time piece.

Edited by Labuyo

Timepieces are one of my collections.... Swatch dominate by nuber, i have 5 of them.. all still working. I have 1 GUESS with leather strap.One Divers Watch. i bought a TIMEX last year and i liked it a lot, its a silver with big white face... two weeks after i bought another two... leather strap with combination of gold and silver plate... i have them to suit my mood...

just be careful with the gold plate so the watch will have long life... just like you

yup! i dont even wear it ordinarily.... i reserve it ocassions.... its really nice cause it looks different from diff angles... could be mistaken as two diff watch...

just be careful with the gold plate so the watch will have long life... just like you

yup! i dont even wear it ordinarily.... i reserve it ocassions.... its really nice cause it looks different from diff angles... could be mistaken as two diff watch...

Personally, I'm happy with my Tissot PR100 for everyday use. :P

tissot, now on its 151st year, is also part of the swatch group and has long been closely identified with the omega brand to the point of having similar models. quality is rest assured. the styles are very contemporary and elegant at the same time.

i'm glad you're happy with it. wear it in good health

Guest YUM YUM

ako for everyday use and my favorite is my casio g-shock extreme and casio sea pathfinder, both are tough, sporty and could be used in diving/water sports! and im planning to buy a suunto as bday gift for myself! :)

I like swatch irony as well :)

Got this Swatch Irony Scuba...boy! Super heavy!

@Atong: nah...I'm no master. Just a timepiece fan :)

i was accustomed to swatch in 90's wherein the battery was inserted in a slot outside the plastic case. are the new swatch models similar? how about water resistant swatches? any casebacks? pushback or screwdown? seen some prices tags on swatch and sometimes they are close to tissot in price range, which does not follow swatch group's projected classification of watch price ranges.