Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

its not only the philippines which is rolex turf but the whole of asia, and perhaps the whole world. most people associate watches with social prestige, hence the notion. beware of many fake rolex replicas though, as forgers have almost perfected the craft. i just use a simple tudor prince, which isnt copied much. and doesnt hurt too much on the pocket. rolex watches are in the safe, where they usually belong. i still keep my old mickey mouse watch, though.

it's still easy to spot a rolex replica ;)

I still have my 80's swatches lying around somewhere in my room. classic!

ive seen rolex replicas which are very hard to notice unless its in ur hands. a friend was selling them for around 10k. the only way u can detect them is after u feel the rough edges of the cyclops, the weight (takes a lot of estimate and maybe an original watch for comparison), and the movement. most of these u dont usually do if u're not the owner or if u're not close to the owner. we tried disecting these babies which revealed swiss movement somewhat similar to rado. the world is such an irony. many out there who cant afford one buy replicas and pretend, only to be easily noticed. yet some save up for an original watch and neglect more important and basic needs. in the meantime, i have many friends who can easily afford to buy dozens of the original watch yet prefer to buy the replicas. they's probably buy an orig. watch, then switch between 2 to 3 replicas for everyday use. as they say, its how u carry urselves. quite odd though, as the rolex oyster was designed for durability and its mostly kept in homes and safes. sign of the times. i'd rather buy and pre-owned original watch than the class AAA's. there are shops like mla watch exchange and some pawnshops, but its safer (and cheaper) with owners intending to change or upgrade his own watch. remember to ask for the necessary papers. i've heard of stories of watches of people killed in accidents and ambushes taken by policemen sold to pawnshops. uuuggghhh!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...