Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

i was looking at a GQ mag today at work, and boy i wish i had some of those Cartier bling watches and a few others forgot the names...but there was one with a skeleton face (u can see the internal cogs etc) and the cogs, dial hands, chain is covered in diamonds, 18ct gold or white gold cost about $70,000 AUS dollars!!

the ones i was looking at were in the price range of 6 - 20K AUS dollars, too much still :angry:

Had 2 of those Vostoks :) Sold them to my friends.

Keeping my Poljot Aviator ;)

For the Omega pre-owned, try Manila watch exchange. (Hyatt)

other alternatives are secondo in glorietta and manila watch gallery above shangrila makati if you want box and papers. if box and papers are not that important, check your local ebay listings under watches or bidshot. beware of bogus watch sellers who are stickup men in disguise. trade with rep*table ebay dealers who have high number of feedbacks.

has anybody checked the depth rating of these 'commie' watches?

Edited by ATONG ANG
I'm not really a big fan of watches. What is a good watch for a gift (girl)?

it depends pare how serious you are with the girl, before i can remember during my high school days during the 80's nung bagong labas pa lang ang swatch i gave a few to my girlfriend then, and some to my girl friends then during their birthdays....now there are a lot of choices....maybe a techno marine would be fine....depends din sa budget mo. ;)