• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

thanks for the info.  just received a bucherer watch as a birthday present. nice....

is it bucherer or carl f. bucherer? is it an auto or quartz? from what i know, the carl f. bucherer brand intended for the high end market.

maybe you could post some pics for us unfortunate but greedy ones who dont have the opportunity of owning it :)

Edited by ATONG ANG
is it bucherer or carl f. bucherer? is it an auto or quartz?  from what i know, the carl f. bucherer brand  intended for the high end market.

maybe you could post some pics for us unfortunate but greedy ones who dont have the opportunity of owning it :)

mine is just a "low end" bucherer with automatic movement. the high end carl f. bucherer is a bit out of my league. nevertheless it is still swiss made and was bought at the bucherer store itself in lucerne.

will try to post a pic but honestly am a little intimidated by the other watches that have been posted.

mine is just a "low end" bucherer with automatic movement.  the high end carl f. bucherer is a bit out of my league.  nevertheless it is still swiss made and was bought at the bucherer store itself in lucerne.

will try to post a pic but honestly am a little intimidated by the other watches that have been posted.

its cool as long as it is automatic and swiss made. no need to be intimidated. we are all watch lovers here. i myself posted a casio digitial watch made in korea, if that should make things more comfy for you

checked out the replicas in greenhills.  boy, are they getting better.  they are now even able to replicate the rolex etching on the lower crystal.  also updated, they have the newer turnograph and 2nd generation datejust models with rolex written around the dial.  though still rough, i believe a year or so of refinement will definitely produce a close resembling replica

i was able to visit a complex full of vendors selling replicas in mainland china last month. i think, thats where the ones in greenhills came from. how much are they selling it in ghills nowadays?

my friend gets his stock from the said complex and his clientele are prominent politicians. one of them is the incumbent city mayor in metro manila. i think his profit is around 500%.

i was able to visit a complex full of vendors selling replicas in mainland china last month.  i think, thats where the ones in greenhills came from.  how much are they selling it in ghills nowadays?

my friend gets his stock from the said complex and his clientele are prominent politicians. one of them is the incumbent city mayor in metro manila.  i think his profit is around 500%.

last time i heard, they were selling for around 1k for class A regular plastic crystal and around 2k for class triple A sapphire crystals. tried to examine the datejust they had and the copy was very well done. only with seasoned eyes can you tell the difference in the luminance of the steel and gold from afar.

the best copies ive seen are from taiwan which costs around 10k, but they are not easily accessible to local buyers because of the price and the limited source.