• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

I still have my Casio G-shock, the very first model out with the heavy screw down stainless body. This was before the Casio G shock line got too bulky with too many gadgets. Mine has the simple slim face with just the basic watch functions. Have replaced the straps and batteries a few times (only at accredited dealers!), even the scratchproof face had to be replaced after an incident with a kicking chainsaw. But it keeps going. It turned 16 last november. Thats a way lot longer than many girlfriends!

Its been on me to every place I've been, so much so that I have a permanent tanline on my wrist from wearing it. Its the only thing I keep on me while in the bedroom, hehehe

I still have my Casio G-shock, the very first model out with the heavy screw down stainless body. This was before the Casio G shock line got too bulky with too many gadgets. Mine has the simple slim face with just the basic watch functions. Have replaced the straps and batteries a few times (only at accredited dealers!), even the scratchproof face had to be replaced after an incident with a kicking chainsaw. But it keeps going. It turned 16 last november. Thats a way lot longer than many girlfriends!

Its been on me to every place I've been, so much so that I have a permanent tanline on my wrist from wearing it. Its the only thing I keep on me while in the bedroom, hehehe

true indeed!!! g-shock is very durable, practical and useful. and its just as accurate as your high-end watches. too bad the basic model has been bastardized into many variations, with many functions being useless for everyday applications. how many times in a day/week/month do you go mountain climbing, diving or take your pulse? got myself a g-shock replica which i use for more 'dangerous' areas like quiapo, divisoria, cubao or tutuban. this korean-made gadget cost me less than 500 bucks. ive dropped it more than a couple of times on the floor, swam with it, submerged it in a tub. still, it works perfectly.

post-30106-1104925355.jpg