Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Should Gilas win the gold, the gun will be fully loaded in the Olympics. Clarkson will most probably play. The Kraken and Gregzilla too. But I feel that, for sentimental reasons, the Rock and the Boss should be the guys representing us instead of the two "mythical beasts".

clarkson can play if he wants to. pero yung 2 yan? wag na. si asi at thoss ang nagbayo at nagsaing tapos si junemar at greg ang kakain....wag na. non factor si blatche ha. sana umariba na sya sa next round.

Tambak na so there was no need for Blatche to show his wares. Blatche will be most needed against China and Iran. Let's see how Haddadi handles Blatche.

Sana nga. Ako'y disappointed lang kasi kaunting minutes hingal kalabaw na. Puro pa mintis dahil sa hingal. What more so if kalaban niya yung 7 footers ng China and maski si Haddadi. Hopefully he can be in shape come those games. Parang hindi NBA ang galaw.,

Should Gilas win the gold, the gun will be fully loaded in the Olympics. Clarkson will most probably play. The Kraken and Gregzilla too. But I feel that, for sentimental reasons, the Rock and the Boss should be the guys representing us instead of the two "mythical beasts".

While i do understand your sentimental reasons for including asi and thoss...remeber this is the Olynpics...one of the biggest stage for basketball...theres no room for mediocre players(thoss lang...he looks impressive the last 2 games kasi tambak na)...so lets just replace the two of them with either kraken or greg( altho malabo makalaro for pinas si greg)...besides ilan taon na si asi and thoss? Tapos sama mo pa si dondon..pati na rin si ping...remember the FIBA Cup? Nde na sapat ang PUSO lang..there are younger, more mobile, athletic and TALLER players na mapagpipilian na...kahit sila pa ang nagsaing....kung pupwedeng fried rice naman instead na plain rice ang lalabas...e di mas ok di ba?

Edited by azraelmd

@azraelmd

With due all respect sir, let say kung tatanggapin ulit siya ng national team wide-open arms, pero paano kung 'gumawa' na naman ng 'pabebe'ng rason?

As mentioned by mga ibang posters dito...once na magqualify tayo sa olympics...siguradong maguunahan mga yan na magrepresent sa ating bansa...and kung gaanong katinding backlash ng mga fans sa darating na PBA all filipino..sa mga SMC teams...

Besides...

Kraken for ASi

Japhet for Boss

Rosario for ping

Jeff chan/lassiter for dondon

Clarkson for intal

Kung nde pa fully loaded yan para sa olympics ewan ko na :)

• Like (+1) 1

i don't get why number 12 from Kuwait was mad. He hit number 33 from the philippines in the nuts. He gave a cheap shot. number 33 hit him back. so why's 2 getting all huffed up from a forearm shiver. Dude went down like a soccer player faking an injury hoping the ref would call something.

what a fake tough guy

i don't get why number 12 from Kuwait was mad. He hit number 33 from the philippines in the nuts. He gave a cheap shot. number 33 hit him back. so why's 2 getting all huffed up from a forearm shiver. Dude went down like a soccer player faking an injury hoping the ref would call something.

what a fake tough guy

Its just like yung parating nang aasar, yun ang numero unong pikon kapag siya ang inasar.