Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

As ive said before...china without yao ming ,wang zhizhi and yi jinlian should be easier to beat than the previous great wall of china version...as evidenced by chinese taipei almost winning over them even without their naturalized import...and as mentioned before when taiwan stopped china last year..im more worried with korea...since this is their homecourt gigil na gigil silang makabawi satin hehehe..nde nga nila problema ngayon ang china eh..so maybe this loss might be a blessing in disguise...we get china and iran gets korea in the quarterfinals...

Stupid post after stupid post. I know you've been thoroughly humiliated but this is pathetic. Ganun ka kaobsessed sa akin, troll? Papansin ka ng papansin pero napapahiya ka na. :lol:

Using the same logic as your post, now you're saying my post are stupid? Hahaha ... in denial ka pa kasi na your arguments were really stupid. That is without prejudice that you yourself being one.

Hmmm....speaking of obsession. Bakit ba panay ang silip mo ng Profile ko? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Latest Visitors

mason slake

Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Hindi kaya sinasadya mo lang na pahabain itong argumento kaya pinaiikot-ikot mo lang para mas matagal tayong naguusap? ;)

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

So using your doltish logic, all the people who look at your profile are obsessed with you. Kinikilig ka ba na vinisit ko ang profile mo? Hahahaha! :lol:

Another stupid argument ....

There are two kinds of people who look at my profile. Those who merely look at it once probably out of curiosity of who i am and you who habitually visit my profile page. The later is what i am referring to as being obsessed with me. Tsk tsk tsk ... Hina talaga ng kokote mo :lol:

So bakit nga ba panay ang visit mo sa profile page ko? Pati ba naman yan pinaggagawa mo hindi mo kayang sabihin kung bakit mo ginagawa. ikinahihiya mong aminin. totoy BADING ka at naghuhumaling sa akin? :wub: pasensya na teh, may taste ako sa babae at hindi ako papatol sa tulad mo kaya wag ka na umasa at magsayang ng panahon.

Pero kung ikaliligaya mo sige tuloy lang ... Wala naman mawawala sa akin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
1411649979[/url]' post='9433581']

this is not a crossover matchup of the groups(i.e. all team from Group H will play each other). The top2 teams will then reach the semi finals.

Group H: Qatar, South Korea, Philippines, Kazakhstan

September 26: Philippines vs Qatar, 5:30pm Phil. time

September 27: Philippines vs Korea, 1pm Phil. time

September 28: Philippines vs Kazakhstan 2pm Phil. time

all games these games will be televise on TV5.

lets bounce back against Qatar tomorrow.

Arrrrrgh.... So we get korea? Damn....thats gonna be the game to watch...of course we have to beat qatar muna..btw..SG na ba ngayon si moon? Yun parang korean american? Alam ko si moon yun korean counterpart nIla kay japhet eh...sg/sf yun nakalagay tapos 21 pts? Talon din ng talon yan last year ah...mukhang nagimprove sya tapos si japhet natin nde...:(

1411652295[/url]' post='9433647']

The Gilas defense against Iran, just like in the Worlds, was phenomenal. What we need is a finishing kick in order to get wins in close games.

Yes...especially on haddadi...sayang lang talaga nagkalat si kraken...baka nagulat sya sa laki ni haddadi...on the other hand...david and LA are having good shooting games in incheon...sana tuloy tuloy na yun kelangan natin yun shooting ni david against korea...dillinger is having a good defensive game naman...si lee lang medyo nascout na sya ng mga kalaban....

Edited by azraelmd

update of the other games today

JORDAN beat JAPAN 72-71. lead by Mousa Daoud with 15 pts

KOREA demolish JORDAN 98-69 lead by its naturalized sg/SF Moon Taejong 21 pts

group stage now over

here is the final groupings. artedpro predicted it correctly :)

top 2 team of the groups will reach the semi finals.

GROUP G

China

Mongolia

Iran

Japan

GROUP H

Kazakhstan

South Korea

Philippines

Qatar

My gut feel didn't fail...I wasn't impressed with Japan and a Sam Dougles- less Jordan can't beat Korea

If things play out as expected, the Philippines will get either China or Iran in the knockout semi-finals. China is still a threat but not as much as Iran and Korea so I hope we get China.

For our better chance to get the gold, I agree that its better that we get to meet China in the crossover semis, thus we have to top our Group. Given naman na Iran will top their Group. Then, we have to beat Korea in the quarters. Otherwise, we could just hope China will beat Iran; or we beat Iran in the semis...

just some observation:

1. bakit hindi inilalabas si Fajardo nung nagkakalat na siya?

2. bakit di na ipinasok si Tenorio sa crucial minutes eh maganda inilalaro niya?

3. bakit late na ipinasok si Douthit para depensahan ang interior?

4. bakit biglang nawalan ng intensity ang mga players nung last minutes ng game?

5. bakit parang nawalan ng direksyon yung mga plays ng Gilas?

last question: DID WE TANKED THE GAME AGAINST IRAN KNOWING WE ADVANCED TO THE NEXT ROUND?

ang sagot sa lahat dyan, PBA conference to start soon. Alam mo na

pero pinakasagot nga, Tim Cone dapat mag coach sa gilas. Hindi effective yung bara bara play

ni chot at proven narin ang Triangle sa basketball.

For me ok na din yung natalo sila pampagising sakanila. Ewan ko pero parang feeling ko sinadya ni coach chot na ipatalo yung game para maka-bracket natin ang korea at maiwasan sila sa cross over semis.. Mas gusto nya yata kalabanin ang China muna. Isipin nyo ah nung 4th qtr kung hindi pa na-fouled out si Junemar (sobrang nagkalat sa dami ng turnover) wala pa yata balak ibalik si marcus, pati sila Quinito Henson nagtataka bakit ang tagal ipasok si marcus. Tapos si LA hindi na din naibalik?.

Tsaka yung game natin against Iran ang dami itinawag satin na advantage at unsportsmanlike foul. Alam ko matatapang at hindi aatras mga players natin pagdating sa pisikalan pero sana bawas-bawasan nila yung pagiging mainitin ang ulo nakakasira ng game, isa yan sa dahilan kung bakit napag-iinitan tayo ng referee. Anyway sa quarterfinals naman gud luck sa Gilas natin :) maka-two wins lang tayo sure na sa semis pero delikado pa din kalaban ang Qatar at Kazakhstan

Delusions, delusions, delusions. The fact is you just can't let that Ravena thing go even if I'm already making fun of you because you're just too dumb to understand my posts. Who's the obsessed one now? Hahaha! Atat kasi makabawi kasi ilang beses ka na napahiya. Again, does your profile have anything to do with this thread? Hahaha! :lol:

There are no DELUSIONS but only FACTS on my end. Let's make a recap.

It is funny that you made an opinion that Thirdy is a potential to be a GILAS player but you can't give your basis for saying so. Why? what is the problem? You are entitled to your opinion and we just want to hear you out.

Unfortunately, the FACT is you hardly know anything about Thirdy except probably from what you've heard or read about him in the past pertaining to his HS playing days and also his participation in the FIBA 3x3. YOu have not even seen him play recently with Ateneo Srs. team. This was validated when you personally said you don't know who Newsome is. If you've seen Thirdy play recently with Ateneo then obviously you would know who Newsome is. As I said the way he's playing now, its least likely he'll be considered a potential.

Now being a dumb ass, you said that Thirdy was a member of BG that recently played in the FIBA-Asia U-18 squad. He obviously was NOT as he was not one of the 12 that represented the Philippines there. SO you tried to support your claim by showing me an article that said he is. This move again only shows you are not updated and know nothing of him since the tournament is over by now and you could have easily check your FACTS before making the post. Halatang nagpapalusot ka na lang ... damage control :lol:

Finally, ako ba kamo ang obsessed sa iyo? Baka it's the other way around? Wait, am pretty sure its the other way around. Bakit ba kasi regular mong binibisita ang profile page ko? Hindi mo masagot? Nahihiya kang aminin? Dapat ba na SOP pag nag log in ka sa MTC pupunta ka sa profile ko? Yan ang proof ng obsession mo sa akin :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

One advice mega BADING ... if you feel the urge I suggest just stick your forearm inside you assh*le. You'll get more satisfaction from it than looking at my profile. ;)

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

That is a fact according to you which I think is twisted, non-sequitur, and stupid. Again, just because I haven't seen Newsome play doesn't mean I haven't seen Ravena play. Use your common sense. I'm beginning to wonder if you really have it. :lol:

Hahahaha ... papalusot ka na naman.

Ang sabi ko "you have not seen him play RECENTLY" and not "you haven't seen him play". Alam mo ba ibig sabihin ng RECENTLY? I doubt!

Since you are fond of looking at other people's profile, have you been looking at yours? I suggest you do and look at your reputation. With over a thousand negative votes do you think posters here value what you think?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

A twisted opinion from a troll :lol:

Like I said, I am not obliged to answer your stupid questions. :lol:

read as: BARADO kasi

What does my profile have to do with this thread?

it validates my point that your post here in this thread should not be taken seriously. And a lot have viewed you to be the TROLL and not me as you are suggesting.

Will those thousand negative votes translate into a thousand steals by Jimmy, LA and Paul from Khamrani? A thousand rejections by Kraken and Douthit on Haddadi? Or maybe a thousand points by Ping, RDO and Gabe off Bahrami? :wacko: :lol:

Look guys ... This is a classic example of the so-called "STUPID QUESTION" from the master himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

So according to your twisted logic, not answering a question because I am not obliged to answer your question is tantamount to being "barado". You provide this thread with comic relief. Carry on troll. I'm having a blast making fun of you. :lol:

as you have been denying up to this time, you are the troll here and its a FACT.

Did you do a survey to say that posters here view me as a troll? The last time I checked, you've been posting off-topic posts and that makes you a troll. :lol:

Correction, I am just replying to you ... if I am off topic then so are you. That further confirms you're a troll

And yes, I did a survey that says posters here view you as a troll. I do also reserve the right to share that survey with you or not. :lol:

Naghahanap ka ba ng kakampi? A stupid question according to the thread troll. Hahaha! It seems to me you're making yourself into this thread's de facto clown. :lol:

Nope ... di ako tulad mong sumbungero sa ADMIN. The last time I check ikaw ang laging humihingi ng resbak at nagsusumbong sa admin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Who quoted who's mundane post? Who posted something about his profile? Hahaha! I just love making fun of trolls. :lol:

Is there a rule here that says NO ONE SHOULD QUOTE MASON's MUNDANE POST?

The point is you over reacted coz you just can't provide the basis of your opinion when asked. :lol:

If you have an issue about anyone quoting your post then don't post so there is nothing to be quoted or better tell it to us now so everyone knows.

Edited by rooster69ph
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you know what mundane is? Haha! Only witless trolls would ask a question regarding a mundane post. Hahaha! :lol:

Again you are making the rule rather than showing me if there is an existing MTC rule that prohibits anyone from doing so.

So using your imbecilic logic, telling you I'm not obliged to answer your stupid question is tantamount to overreacting. :lol:

Nope, you interpreted it that way. Your logic has really gone south.

So, what are you now? A moderator? :lol:

Did I say so? Can't you even distinguish a suggestion from a moderator? :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Rule? What rule? I was stating an opinion. It's apparent you don't know the difference between a rule and an opinion. :lol:

Self serving opinion??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, that is your idiotic logic. Naks, may nalalaman ka pang gone south. Sino nagturo sayo? :lol:

Definitely hindi ikaw ... Tanga ka e :P

Haha! Stupid questions again from a witless troll. Check your post and deduce why I asked the question. Again, use your common sense, troll. :lol:

Bakit hindi mo gawin? Why don't you deduce why I asked you the question. oppss BOPOLS ka nga pala.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1