Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Dapat inimbitahan din nila si Junmar Fajardo ng San Miguel Berrmen sa ABL, 6'9, agile at 'di takot sa banggan. 'di na dapat isali si James Yap at Alex Cabagnot, parang si Danny I. din 'yan walang binatbat sa international competition, si Arwind Santos at Marcio Lassiter ok pa

I agree with that. James Yap has less productiion now. His stats area actually down. Better train younger players.

I agree. It's another all-pro team. SG 1, with Toroman at the helm, was relatively successful since it was the first time since 1987 that the Philippines finished in the top 4 of the FIBA-Asia. MVP should have let Toroman stay. I just hope that Chot Reyes learned a lot from Toroman. Also, I'm hoping that Javale Mcgee will be joining SG 2 in the next FIBA-Asia.

Toroman was an additional burden to the budget of the Gilas team. Better get a Filipino at the helm who is already part of the MVP group of companies.

• 2 months later...

This is your opinion but I just have to comment. Funny how you could say this about someone who piloted Team Pilipinas to a top 4 finish in the FIBA-Asia after 25 years of being in the bottom rung of the tournament standings. :wacko:

amen!!! imagine it took a guy by the name of toroman to guide team pilipinas to a top 4 finish after languishing in asian basketball for a quarter of a century...and he was just one win away from a podium finish.

I think Javale said that he would commit to the Smart Gilas team because of the lockout that was taking place a year ago. Since the lockout has been resolved and the NBA was able to hold a season last year I doubt that he would still be a part of this team. The NBA season starts in 2 months. Bottomline let's not relay on Mcgee anymore. Besides his a mediocre center in the NBA.