• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

laugh.gif Yeah right ... satsat ka ng satsat about walk the talk and you can't even show ur claim na the twin tower combi could really happen.

Ur the accuser right so the burden of proof is with you. Patunayan mong mali ang sinasabi ko. Knowing you kung kaya mong patunayan ginawa mo na un matagal na.

Well at least I rely on what I see before I made an opinion unlike some other genius guy who just seconded an opinion of some St. Frankie without validating what he said. Pag tinanong mo all he could say is "I trust him kasi" ... how cheezy!!!

tongue.gif

Guest eljuego

Oonga ano? Thanks for noticing.

Pagbigyan kita. Sagutin ko ang tanong mo na ito.

Oo, Yes, Si, Hai, Sim, Oui..... meron akong sagot kung ano ang national interest.

Pero, i will indulge you, paki explain kung kelan (dagdagan ko pa) at paano naging national interest ang basketball or sports?

Paki sagot lang please...no excuses, no rebuttal, no follow-up question.

Kung nde mo kaya, then let it be. No hard feelings. :D

Yes in 5 languages. Your sarcasm didn't go unnoticed. I'll rephrase my question. What is national interest? biggrin.gif

Edited by eljuego
Guest eljuego

laugh.gif Yeah right ... satsat ka ng satsat about walk the talk and you can't even show ur claim na the twin tower combi could really happen.

Ur the accuser right so the burden of proof is with you. Patunayan mong mali ang sinasabi ko. Knowing you kung kaya mong patunayan ginawa mo na un matagal na.

Well at least I rely on what I see before I made an opinion unlike some other genius guy who just seconded an opinion of some St. Frankie without validating what he said. Pag tinanong mo all he could say is "I trust him kasi" ... how cheezy!!!

tongue.gif

First of all, you haven't showed any iota of evidence pertaining to Slaughter not having ample playing time. Pakita mo nga yung sinasabi mo. May logbook ka ba ni Toroman or nainterview mo ba si Toroman na hindi nabibigyan si Slaughter ng ample playing time? The fact that you can't show any evidence on Slaughter's alleged "not getting ample playing time" is enough proof that mali ang sinasabi mo. laugh.gifSentido common peithe. Haha! Teka, may sinasabi ka pala na adamant ako sa pag padala ng pros instead of amatures este amateurs pala. laugh.gif Hinihintay ko yung alleged post ko na yun. San na?

Do I have to repeat myself again fair weather fan? I would give much more credence to Frankie Lim, a seasoned veteran of basketball wars than a fair weather fan with a lot of alternicks who posts things without anything to back up his claim. Again, I suggest you rest your case rather than clowning around. laugh.gif

Yes in 5 languages. Your sarcasm didn't go unnoticed. I'll rephrase my question. What is national interest? biggrin.gif

no need to rephrase....just answer the original question

Paano naging national interest ang basketball?

Ngayon, kung nde mo alam kung ano ang national interest, walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

So alin ka sa dalawa?

Let's cut the sarsuela short. I think Foreign Affairs Secretary Alberto Romulo wherein he described it as having to do with (paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Now, if you grant me the indulgence that the above is how I perceive national interest to be. Explain to me now paano at kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

Uulitin ko: walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

Guest eljuego

no need to rephrase....just answer the original question

Paano naging national interest ang basketball?

Ngayon, kung nde mo alam kung ano ang national interest, walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

So alin ka sa dalawa?

Let's cut the sarsuela short. I think Foreign Affairs Secretary Alberto Romulo wherein he described it as having to do with (paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Now, if you grant me the indulgence that the above is how I perceive national interest to be. Explain to me now paano at kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

Uulitin ko: walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

To answer your first question, none of the above. I used "national interest" loosely. I'm not a political science major nor am I someone who pretends to know what national interest is thus my question to you so that we're on the same page. Teka, you perceive or how Roberto Romulo perceives it? Ikaw? Alin ka sa dalawa? laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego

To answer your first question, none of the above. I used "national interest" loosely. I'm not a political science major nor am I someone who pretends to know what national interest is thus my question to you so that we're on the same page. Teka, you perceive or how Roberto Romulo perceives it? Ikaw? Alin ka sa dalawa? laugh.gif

I apologize for the typo. But what I meant to say was that Sec. ALBERTO (lets get his name right, shall we?) Romulo has so eloquently described it as and to which I am agreeable with.

The takeaway from this is not to use big words we do not fully understand in context that we have very little knowledge about.

Now, as you have clearly stated above, I believe you have exposed yourself to the board as the latter and therefore, find no more interest in your opinion as to how it became a matter of national interest of the Filipino people for Fajardo to play for Smart-Gilas over UC.

Simply putting it, anything coming out from you on the aforementioned matter, will lack substance.

Guest eljuego

I apologize for the typo. But what I meant to say was that Sec. ALBERTO (lets get his name right, shall we?) Romulo has so eloquently described it as and to which I am agreeable with.

The takeaway from this is not to use big words we do not fully understand in context that we have very little knowledge about.

Now, as you have clearly stated above, I believe you have exposed yourself to the board as the latter and therefore, find no more interest in your opinion as to how it became a matter of national interest of the Filipino people for Fajardo to play for Smart-Gilas over UC.

Simply putting it, anything coming out from you on the aforementioned matter, will lack substance.

Uhm, I said I used "national interest" loosely. What part of the sentence didn't you understand? Or did you just overlook it? ph34r.gif

Edited by eljuego

Pards, ganito lang yan ... IF Fajardo plays for SG, it MIGHT lead to an improved SG team which then MIGHT lead to more SG wins which MIGHT lead to championship contention. IF SG becomes championship contenders, it MIGHT result to more advertising mileage for Smart/PLDT which MIGHT translate to improved profitability for the company. Profitable local companies SHOULD then lead to the "promotion and attainment of economic security".

Pasado ba sir? :lol: :lol:

(paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Ang layo na ng topic / subject, if unjustified yung post "let go" na lang po mga masters instead of dragging the issues into a senseless discussion...

Anyway I can't find any updates on SG and the Douthit naturalization...

Tutal mahilig sa mahahaba si Kris Aquino pakasalan na lang ni Douthit si kris aquino laugh.gif para mabilis ang naturalize nya. wag lang syagagaya kay james yap na ayaw mag laro sa national team.laugh.gif

First of all, you haven't showed any iota of evidence pertaining to Slaughter not having ample playing time. Pakita mo nga yung sinasabi mo. May logbook ka ba ni Toroman or nainterview mo ba si Toroman na hindi nabibigyan si Slaughter ng ample playing time? The fact that you can't show any evidence on Slaughter's alleged "not getting ample playing time" is enough proof that mali ang sinasabi mo. laugh.gifSentido common peithe. Haha! Teka, may sinasabi ka pala na adamant ako sa pag padala ng pros instead of amatures este amateurs pala. laugh.gif Hinihintay ko yung alleged post ko na yun. San na?

Do I have to repeat myself again fair weather fan? I would give much more credence to Frankie Lim, a seasoned veteran of basketball wars than a fair weather fan with a lot of alternicks who posts things without anything to back up his claim. Again, I suggest you rest your case rather than clowning around. laugh.gif

First I was really wondering why you don't have the common sense to determine what I'm talking about. Thanks to Sir Amante, now I know mangmang ka pala. That's why you want to be spoon fed. I should have know earlier as you gave yourself away when you claim you just took Frankie's word for it (regarding AVO).

So to satisfy your query ... here's the stats of Greg during the last Asian Games http://www.asia-basket.com/player.asp?Cntry=PHI&PlayerID=164679 :rolleyes:

As you can see he only average less than 12 min of playing time and played sparingly when we face tough opponents like Iran and Japan but his minutes went up on games wherein we've won by a mile. :P

I guess I've proved I can walk my talk. I'm no Toroman's logbook keeper but there are other ways to determine that.

Now its your time to show you can too. Un hindi lang dakdak ng dakdak pero mangmang naman pala ... can you show pwede ngang tumaas un playing time ni Greg if Toroman opted for a twin tower combi? Tama na ang dakdak ... go straight to the point and prove your case now!!! I GUESS YOU'RE THE ONE CLOWNING AROUND HERE AFTER ALL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pards, ganito lang yan ... IF Fajardo plays for SG, it MIGHT lead to an improved SG team which then MIGHT lead to more SG wins which MIGHT lead to championship contention. IF SG becomes championship contenders, it MIGHT result to more advertising mileage for Smart/PLDT which MIGHT translate to improved profitability for the company. Profitable local companies SHOULD then lead to the "promotion and attainment of economic security".

Pasado ba sir? laugh.gif laugh.gif

nahilo ako sir, pa explain kaya natin kay eljuego according to the gosple of St Frankie. expert yan sa lahat ng usapin e. very opinionated without substance. biggrin.gif