Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Guest eljuego

That is the point, because we're are a basketball crazy nation we expect a medal finish thus at the last minute the reinforcement to plug in the weakness of this team.

First and foremost, it was clear from the start that Gilas will be a "developmental team" meaning from the start the PBA have made it clear that they would not lend their players. Having that in mind, and if the officials would really think long term by just giving these kids the exposure to gain confidence needed in future battle.

I agree with you that players don't develop by playing time alone as training is also necessary. These players got ample of training but guys like Greg for example don't have the playing time specially when Marcus is around. As such, it could have been a perfect opportunity to give him the playing time needed for esposure to gain confidence. So what if we lose now so long as we're on track to win in the Fiba Olympic qualifiers.

I don't mind sending PBA players but if we intend to as you said lets decide on it earlier. In fact I still believe that the best players we have are currently playing in the PBA. But we've also known that lack of preparation/cohesiveness is one of the reasons why we didn't do well in the past. This has been addressed with the formation of Gilas wherein the objective is for these guys to train together year-round. But suddenly, you add 3 players the last minute and I believe it could have been more if the PBA would be more than willing to extend a helping hand.

Tell us something we don't know. You're stating the obvious and you're getting to be monotonous. What are you babbling about that Slaughter "don't have the playing time specially when Marcus is around"? Slaughter was given ample playing time in the Asian Games. In fact, he was the leading scorer in one of SG's games in the Asian Games. What makes you think Toroman doesn't/won't use a twin tower line-up with Slaughter and Douthit since you've been babbling about playing time for Slaughter?

Aside from lack of preparation, the main problem of the pros when they were still being sent to international tourneys was that they were not familiar with FIBA rules.

Edited by eljuego
  • Downvote 1

That is the point, because we're are a basketball crazy nation we expect a medal finish thus at the last minute the reinforcement to plug in the weakness of this team.

First and foremost, it was clear from the start that Gilas will be a "developmental team" meaning from the start the PBA have made it clear that they would not lend their players. Having that in mind, and if the officials would really think long term by just giving these kids the exposure to gain confidence needed in future battle.

I agree with you that players don't develop by playing time alone as training is also necessary. These players got ample of training but guys like Greg for example don't have the playing time specially when Marcus is around. As such, it could have been a perfect opportunity to give him the playing time needed for esposure to gain confidence. So what if we lose now so long as we're on track to win in the Fiba Olympic qualifiers.

I don't mind sending PBA players but if we intend to as you said lets decide on it earlier. In fact I still believe that the best players we have are currently playing in the PBA. But we've also known that lack of preparation/cohesiveness is one of the reasons why we didn't do well in the past. This has been addressed with the formation of Gilas wherein the objective is for these guys to train together year-round. But suddenly, you add 3 players the last minute and I believe it could have been more if the PBA would be more than willing to extend a helping hand.

Agree, but Greg is still not yet in the mold where Toroman wants him to be.

As for the PBA reinforcements, PBA has changed leadership only this conference, from Sonny Barrios to Chito Salud. First Barrios and Eala are not in the best of terms, meaning whatever move Eala would make for the infusion of SG to PBA would be down played by Barrios. With Eala and Salud they friends so Eala can get support anytime from the PBA

Tell us something we don't know. You're stating the obvious and you're getting to be monotonous. What are you babbling about that Slaughter "don't have the playing time specially when Marcus is around"? Slaughter was given ample playing time in the Asian Games. In fact, he was the leading scorer in one of SG's games in the Asian Games. What makes you think Toroman doesn't/won't use a twin tower line-up with Slaughter and Douthit since you've been babbling about playing time for Slaughter?

Aside from lack of preparation, the main problem of the pros when they were still being sent to international tourneys was that they were not familiar with FIBA rules.

Tell me if Greg played more minutes than Asi during the last Asian Games ... Tell me too if Greg gets heavy playing time when Marcus is around.

According to your words, Greg got "ample" playing time in the last Asian Games. "AMPLE" is quite subjective. 25-30 min is ample playing time for a star while 5-15 is ample for a reserve. I guess Greg could have gotten "more" if Asi was not around. He'll be getting the "starter's minutes". I believe the more playing time one gets the better for his development right? And did I say Toroman won't use the twin tower combi of Greg and Marcus? That is your assumption not mine. It does not necessary mean that by saying Greg gets limited playing time when Marcus is around then Toroman won't have the option of using them together. Something is wrong in your analysis here.

I agree with you that the unfamiliarity with the FIBA rules is among the main problem of sending pros. We know there is a downside to all of these. Having said that, why are you so adamant about sending pros instead of a pure amature squad to just let them develop for their quest to qualify in the 2012 Olympics? Masyado mong pinanghinayangan ang hindi pagkasama ni Yap diba.

Edited by Megaeltati
Guest eljuego

Tell me if Greg played more minutes than Asi during the last Asian Games ... Tell me too if Greg gets heavy playing time when Marcus is around.

According to your words, Greg got "ample" playing time in the last Asian Games. "AMPLE" is quite subjective. 25-30 min is ample playing time for a star while 5-15 is ample for a reserve. I guess Greg could have gotten "more" if Asi was not around. He'll be getting the "starter's minutes". I believe the more playing time one gets the better for his development right? And did I say Toroman won't use the twin tower combi of Greg and Marcus? That is your assumption not mine. It does not necessary mean that by saying Greg gets limited playing time when Marcus is around then Toroman won't have the option of using them together. Something is wrong in your analysis here.

I agree with you that the unfamiliarity with the FIBA rules is among the main problem of sending pros. We know there is a downside to all of these. Having said that, why are you so adamant about sending pros instead of a pure amature squad to just let them develop for their quest to qualify in the 2012 Olympics? Masyado mong pinanghinayangan ang hindi pagkasama ni Yap diba.

Do you have the logbook of Toroman to say that Slaughter wasn't given ample playing time? Show me. Or wala ka naman maipakita? laugh.gif

You said that Slaughter isn't being given playing time right? So I gave you a twin tower line-up scenario to show you that Slaughter can be given ample playing time. What's wrong with my analysis? Masasagot mo nga ba tong tanong na to?

Show me the post wherein, as you are alleging, I'm adamant about sending pros instead of a pure amateur squad? Talagang peithe na peithe ang spelling ah "amature" laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Do you have the logbook of Toroman to say that Slaughter wasn't given ample playing time? Show me. Or wala ka naman maipakita? laugh.gif

You said that Slaughter isn't being given playing time right? So I gave you a twin tower line-up scenario to show you that Slaughter can be given ample playing time. What's wrong with my analysis? Masasagot mo nga ba tong tanong na to?

Show me the post wherein, as you are alleging, I'm adamant about sending pros instead of a pure amateur squad? Talagang peithe na peithe ang spelling ah "amature" laugh.gif

Sa logbook lang ba ni Toroman makukuha ang data ng playing time ni Greg? I believe there are many ways to be able to determine that don't you think. You are also a follower of SG and correct me if I'm wrong a fan of Greg as you speak highly of the guy in your post, thus am sure you know by heart the kind of minutes he gets. Nakakapanood ka naman siguro ng game ng Gilas. Is it hard to accept the fact that if there is no Marcus and Asi on the team then Greg will get more minutes than say either or both of then around? Common sense right?

Matanong ko lang, have you seen this twin tower in action or this is another personal speculation? Seems like the latter since sabi mo "can be given ample playing time" (hindi has been given ample playing time). Meaning since the time Marcus as well as the other candidates for naturalization played with Gilas, we've never seen Greg playing heavy minutes consistently. Besides don't forget what I said earlier, Toroman may have the option of playing them together, but still Greg ends up playing limited minutes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Sa logbook lang ba ni Toroman makukuha ang data ng playing time ni Greg? I believe there are many ways to be able to determine that don't you think. You are also a follower of SG and correct me if I'm wrong a fan of Greg as you speak highly of the guy in your post, thus am sure you know by heart the kind of minutes he gets. Nakakapanood ka naman siguro ng game ng Gilas. Is it hard to accept the fact that if there is no Marcus and Asi on the team then Greg will get more minutes than say either or both of then around? Common sense right?

Matanong ko lang, have you seen this twin tower in action or this is another personal speculation? Seems like the latter since sabi mo "can be given ample playing time" (hindi has been given ample playing time). Meaning since the time Marcus as well as the other candidates for naturalization played with Gilas, we've never seen Greg playing heavy minutes consistently. Besides don't forget what I said earlier, Toroman may have the option of playing them together, but still Greg ends up playing limited minutes.

Since you said there are many ways to get the playing time of Slaughter, it wouldn't hurt if you posted it here to validate your claim that he isn't being given enough playing time. As I said, even with Douthit around, Slaughter can still be given ample playing time if Toroman goes for a twin tower line-up or a big line-up. So, since, as you said there are many sources, post it here. Easier said than done ba?

Edited by eljuego
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 2

Agree, but Greg is still not yet in the mold where Toroman wants him to be.

As for the PBA reinforcements, PBA has changed leadership only this conference, from Sonny Barrios to Chito Salud. First Barrios and Eala are not in the best of terms, meaning whatever move Eala would make for the infusion of SG to PBA would be down played by Barrios. With Eala and Salud they friends so Eala can get support anytime from the PBA

I also agree with this statement ... but this becomes a chicken and egg thing. If you don't play him that much then he probably won't develop. But if you play him then our chances of winning diminish since as you said "he's not yet in the mold where Toroman wants him to be". It's a tough choice specially if the people expects a win everytime. Obviously SG decided to go for the win or at least be competitive at the expense of giving Greg, japeth and the rest of our guys the chance to develop by gaining those playing time.

@Eljuego, obviouly you don't understand what I posted. So are you saying wala kang common sense for you not to be able to determine how much playing time Greg got by merely watching the games? If you said so (na wala kang sentido comon) then I'll spoon feed you further. laugh.gif

I'm just surprise that the person whose post I reacted to (Crystalyx) got my point as shown above and you can't. If you really have an opposing opinion to what I said why not line them up one by one together your supporting facts that counters my claim. So far what you can only debate with me about is this Twin tower combination scenario .... First and foremost, its a "WHAT IF" scenario. Do I believe your what if scenario or trust what I've seen Toroman doing since he handled this team. Wala na nga si Marcus pero mas malaki pa rin ang playing time ni Asi. wacko.gif

As I said, even with Douthit around, Slaughter can still be given ample playing time if Toroman goes for a twin tower line-up or a big line-up

I think I'll end here unless there is again something more sensible you can say. For the meantime save your commets until that "what if" situation happens. By then you can already prove your point based on FACTS.

• Like (+1) 1
Guest eljuego

@Eljuego, obviouly you don't understand what I posted. So are you saying wala kang common sense for you not to be able to determine how much playing time Greg got by merely watching the games? If you said so (na wala kang sentido comon) then I'll spoon feed you further. laugh.gif

I'm just surprise that the person whose post I reacted to (Crystalyx) got my point as shown above and you can't. If you really have an opposing opinion to what I said why not line them up one by one together your supporting facts that counters my claim. So far what you can only debate with me about is this Twin tower combination scenario .... First and foremost, its a "WHAT IF" scenario. Do I believe your what if scenario or trust what I've seen Toroman doing since he handled this team. Wala na nga si Marcus pero mas malaki pa rin ang playing time ni Asi. wacko.gif

I think I'll end here unless there is again something more sensible you can say. For the meantime save your commets until that "what if" situation happens. By then you can already prove your point based on FACTS.

Show me the evidence since you've been evading showing the evidence. May napanood ka nga bang games? You've been posting stuff that are not supported by evidence. Well, I'm not surprised since you've been like that even in other threads. laugh.gifSigurado ka bang what if lang ang sinasabi ko regarding a twin tower combo of Slaughter and Douthit? Oops! I asked again. Wala naman pala mapakitang evidence. laugh.gif

• Downvote 2

One of the problem we face is that while there is a so-called development program, at the last minute our basketball officials would seek pba reinforcement to ensure competitiveness or a respectable finish. Unfortunately, that also would have an impact in the long run. Imagine Asi getting all the playing time supposedly of Greg the last tournament. We may be better with Asi playing Center for us but it also delayed the progress of Greg. He could have gained a lot of experience with those heavy minutes.

gain lot of experience and exposure for greg, Cguro naman pag hindi crucial games pinaglalaro ung mga batang players. Tulad din naman yan ng normal na team, pinaglalaro ang mga bangko pag sure win na.

There is no reason to question the strategy of toroman, kahit sinong coach lagay mo dyan ganu ang gagawin. By participatig in international competition Greg already gaine experience.

• Downvote 1

gain lot of experience and exposure for greg, Cguro naman pag hindi crucial games pinaglalaro ung mga batang players. Tulad din naman yan ng normal na team, pinaglalaro ang mga bangko pag sure win na.

There is no reason to question the strategy of toroman, kahit sinong coach lagay mo dyan ganu ang gagawin. By participatig in international competition Greg already gaine experience.

To develop you need to compete with the best. I don't think Greg would be able to gain much from playing garbage time ball as to playing "competitive ball" wherein the game is really on the line. It's like asking Greg to play with guys in the UAAP or NCAA as against the PBA. Saan sa tingin mo mas matututo si Greg ng husto.

As I said we're a basketball crazy nation so we're part to blame. We expect the team to WIN now. Any coach who is under the same challenge will obviously look for stop gap measures. That is to seek help and play the guy since what he has now is not up to the task.

As I said, even with Douthit around, Slaughter can still be given ample playing time if Toroman goes for a twin tower line-up or a big line-up.

Sigurado ka bang what if lang ang sinasabi ko regarding a twin tower combo of Slaughter and Douthit?

OO naman kung pagbabasehan ay ang sinabi mo.

Di ba ang sabi mo ..."can still be given" ample playing time, in tagalog "pwedeng bigyan". Ibig sabihin hindi pa ito nangyayari ayon yan sa pagkasabi mo. Kasi kung nangyari na yan dapat "Slaughter was (still) given ample playing time" at wala un "IF" tongue.gif

Furthermore, kelan naging national interest ang basketball or sports for that matter?

What is your definition of national interest?

sagutin mo muna ung unang tanong....kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

^Kapag may scandal si James Yap. :lol:

o see! si pareng howard may sagot....kaw eljuego, meron ka bang sagot na hindi tanong?

Guest eljuego

sagutin mo muna ung unang tanong....kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

o see! si pareng howard may sagot....kaw eljuego, meron ka bang sagot na hindi tanong?

Before I answer that, I need to know your definition of national interest. May sagot ka ba kung ano yung national interest?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest eljuego

Di ba ang sabi mo ..."can still be given" ample playing time, in tagalog "pwedeng bigyan". Ibig sabihin hindi pa ito nangyayari ayon yan sa pagkasabi mo. Kasi kung nangyari na yan dapat "Slaughter was (still) given ample playing time" at wala un "IF" tongue.gif

Akala ko ba sinabi mo "I think I'll end here". Tsk tsk. And you have the gall to call me a liar. My oh my! laugh.gif Ganun talaga pag pikon talo, parating may reply kahit sablay. laugh.gif

Did you understand what I said? Uulitin ko para maintindihan mo kasi mukang nahihirapan kang umintindi. laugh.gif

Even with Douthit around, Slaughter can still be given ample playing time if Toroman goes for a twin tower line-up.

Tagalugin ko peithe. Kahit nandyan si Douthit, puedeng bigyan ng ample playing time si Slaughter pag gumamit si Toroman ng twin tower line-up. Ganun ka ba nahirapan umintindi ng sinabi ko?

San pala yung ways na sinasabi mo to determine the playing time of Slaughter? Oops! Meron ka nga bang maipakita? Or will it be the nth time that you won't be able to show any evidence? I'm betting on the latter. laugh.gif

Did you understand what I said? Uulitin ko para maintindihan mo kasi mukang nahihirapan kang umintindi. laugh.gif

Even with Douthit around, Slaughter can still be given ample playing time if Toroman goes for a twin tower line-up.

Tagalugin ko peithe. Kahit nandyan si Douthit, puedeng bigyan ng ample playing time si Slaughter pag gumamit si Toroman ng twin tower line-up. Ganun ka ba nahirapan umintindi ng sinabi ko?

Basahin mo ulit un post ko kung saan sinagot mo ... WALA namang pagkakaiba diba sa interpretation.

Simple lang yan ... un salitang "PWEDENG BIGYAN". Ibig sabihin nun "what if" situation yan kasi you are assuming na pwedeng bigyan pero on the other hand pwede rin namang HINDI BIGYAN.

What's the assurance that mabibigyan talaga siya ng sapat na playing time samantalang salungat ito sa nakikita na natin sa kasalukuyan. Maniwala ba ako sa sinasabi mong "MAAARING MANGYARI" o sa nakikita kong NANGYAYARI?

Guest eljuego

Basahin mo ulit un post ko kung saan sinagot mo ... WALA namang pagkakaiba diba sa interpretation.

Simple lang yan ... un salitang "PWEDENG BIGYAN". Ibig sabihin nun "what if" situation yan kasi you are assuming na pwedeng bigyan pero on the other hand pwede rin namang HINDI BIGYAN.

What's the assurance that mabibigyan talaga siya ng sapat na playing time samantalang salungat ito sa nakikita na natin sa kasalukuyan. Maniwala ba ako sa sinasabi mong "MAAARING MANGYARI" o sa nakikita kong NANGYAYARI?

Intindihin mo din ang post ko with emphasis on the phrase "even with Douthit around". Kaya nga pakita mo dito sa thread yung pinagsasabi mong hindi masyado binibigyan si Slaughter ng playing time. Are you in possession of Toroman's playbook? Pakita mo at hindi puro satsat lang kasi puro ka satsat lang. You talk the talk yet you can't walk the walk. Pati kay AVO wala kang mapakita. You're all talk. When asked for evidence, you suddenly hide in your rathole. laugh.gif

Intindihin mo din ang post ko with emphasis on the phrase "even with Douthit around". Kaya nga pakita mo dito sa thread yung pinagsasabi mong hindi masyado binibigyan si Slaughter ng playing time. Are you in possession of Toroman's playbook? Pakita mo at hindi puro satsat lang kasi puro ka satsat lang. You talk the talk yet you can't walk the walk. Pati kay AVO wala kang mapakita. You're all talk. When asked for evidence, you suddenly hide in your rathole. laugh.gif

Wow pare ang labo mo ... obviously alam kong kasama si marcus sa usaping ito from the start. And still the same arguments? Wala pa rin pagkakaiba sa sinabi mo at sinabi ko as shown.

Did I ever claim to have Toroman's playbook? Hahaha ... I based it on what I see on their games. But you claimed it could be possible right, so maybe Toroman's playbook is with you. Kindly show it to us. It's your way too of proving you really walk the talk din right? tongue.gif

Guest eljuego

Wow pare ang labo mo ... obviously alam kong kasama si marcus sa usaping ito from the start. And still the same arguments? Wala pa rin pagkakaiba sa sinabi mo at sinabi ko as shown.

Did I ever claim to have Toroman's playbook? Hahaha ... I based it on what I see on their games. But you claimed it could be possible right, so maybe Toroman's playbook is with you. Kindly show it to us. It's your way too of proving you really walk the talk din right? tongue.gif

Biglang kabig ang fair weather fan na madaming alternicks. laugh.gifNgayon naman nasa akin yung playbook ni Toroman. The burden of proof is with you since you were the one claiming that Slaughter was not being given ample playing time. Pakita mo yung minutes per game ni Slaughter sa mga games na nilaro nya at wag ka ng palusot. Puro ka "based on what I see on their games". San? Where is your proof? Did you hide it in your rathole? laugh.gif

Brother Amante, hindi angkop iyong signature mo dito sa forum para doon sa mungkahi mong Semilya mula sa Puso. :lol:

Oonga ano? Thanks for noticing.

Before I answer that, I need to know your definition of national interest. May sagot ka ba kung ano yung national interest?

Pagbigyan kita. Sagutin ko ang tanong mo na ito.

Oo, Yes, Si, Hai, Sim, Oui..... meron akong sagot kung ano ang national interest.

Pero, i will indulge you, paki explain kung kelan (dagdagan ko pa) at paano naging national interest ang basketball or sports?

Paki sagot lang please...no excuses, no rebuttal, no follow-up question.

Kung nde mo kaya, then let it be. No hard feelings. :D

laugh.gif Yeah right ... satsat ka ng satsat about walk the talk and you can't even show ur claim na the twin tower combi could really happen.

Ur the accuser right so the burden of proof is with you. Patunayan mong mali ang sinasabi ko. Knowing you kung kaya mong patunayan ginawa mo na un matagal na.

Well at least I rely on what I see before I made an opinion unlike some other genius guy who just seconded an opinion of some St. Frankie without validating what he said. Pag tinanong mo all he could say is "I trust him kasi" ... how cheezy!!!

tongue.gif

Guest eljuego

Oonga ano? Thanks for noticing.

Pagbigyan kita. Sagutin ko ang tanong mo na ito.

Oo, Yes, Si, Hai, Sim, Oui..... meron akong sagot kung ano ang national interest.

Pero, i will indulge you, paki explain kung kelan (dagdagan ko pa) at paano naging national interest ang basketball or sports?

Paki sagot lang please...no excuses, no rebuttal, no follow-up question.

Kung nde mo kaya, then let it be. No hard feelings. :D

Yes in 5 languages. Your sarcasm didn't go unnoticed. I'll rephrase my question. What is national interest? biggrin.gif

Edited by eljuego
Guest eljuego

laugh.gif Yeah right ... satsat ka ng satsat about walk the talk and you can't even show ur claim na the twin tower combi could really happen.

Ur the accuser right so the burden of proof is with you. Patunayan mong mali ang sinasabi ko. Knowing you kung kaya mong patunayan ginawa mo na un matagal na.

Well at least I rely on what I see before I made an opinion unlike some other genius guy who just seconded an opinion of some St. Frankie without validating what he said. Pag tinanong mo all he could say is "I trust him kasi" ... how cheezy!!!

tongue.gif

First of all, you haven't showed any iota of evidence pertaining to Slaughter not having ample playing time. Pakita mo nga yung sinasabi mo. May logbook ka ba ni Toroman or nainterview mo ba si Toroman na hindi nabibigyan si Slaughter ng ample playing time? The fact that you can't show any evidence on Slaughter's alleged "not getting ample playing time" is enough proof that mali ang sinasabi mo. laugh.gifSentido common peithe. Haha! Teka, may sinasabi ka pala na adamant ako sa pag padala ng pros instead of amatures este amateurs pala. laugh.gif Hinihintay ko yung alleged post ko na yun. San na?

Do I have to repeat myself again fair weather fan? I would give much more credence to Frankie Lim, a seasoned veteran of basketball wars than a fair weather fan with a lot of alternicks who posts things without anything to back up his claim. Again, I suggest you rest your case rather than clowning around. laugh.gif

Yes in 5 languages. Your sarcasm didn't go unnoticed. I'll rephrase my question. What is national interest? biggrin.gif

no need to rephrase....just answer the original question

Paano naging national interest ang basketball?

Ngayon, kung nde mo alam kung ano ang national interest, walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

So alin ka sa dalawa?

Let's cut the sarsuela short. I think Foreign Affairs Secretary Alberto Romulo wherein he described it as having to do with (paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Now, if you grant me the indulgence that the above is how I perceive national interest to be. Explain to me now paano at kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

Uulitin ko: walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

Guest eljuego

no need to rephrase....just answer the original question

Paano naging national interest ang basketball?

Ngayon, kung nde mo alam kung ano ang national interest, walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

So alin ka sa dalawa?

Let's cut the sarsuela short. I think Foreign Affairs Secretary Alberto Romulo wherein he described it as having to do with (paraphrasing) (1) the preservation and enhancement of national security, (2) the promotion and attainment of economic security, and (3) protection of the rights of all Filipinos, wherever they may be.

Now, if you grant me the indulgence that the above is how I perceive national interest to be. Explain to me now paano at kelan naging national interest ang basketball?

Uulitin ko: walang masama sa pagiging mangmang....mas masama ung walang alam na nagdudunong-dunungan.

To answer your first question, none of the above. I used "national interest" loosely. I'm not a political science major nor am I someone who pretends to know what national interest is thus my question to you so that we're on the same page. Teka, you perceive or how Roberto Romulo perceives it? Ikaw? Alin ka sa dalawa? laugh.gif

Edited by eljuego