Mafia Wars On Facebook

zeromike22

pagkatapos mong ma adik, manghahawa ka naman :lol:

akin nalang mga loots mo :wacko:

magkano kelangan mong chips? ahahaha.

i stopped playing poker after getting the mw achievements but still sending and receiving chips from poker-mates :ninja:

Di ako marunong mag-multiple send ng loots eh. Teka, meron pa ba akong loots? :rolleyes:

100k chips/week pwede na. hahaha!

o cge na i-YM mo na lang reply dito. OT ako eh :P ^_^

pagkatapos mong ma adik, manghahawa ka naman :lol:

akin nalang mga loots mo :wacko:

magkano kelangan mong chips? ahahaha.

i stopped playing poker after getting the mw achievements but still sending and receiving chips from poker-mates :ninja:

to further what smkscrn said.. i strongly suggest you DONT buy mafia members, you are better off going to the pimping pages in FB. just do a normal search in FB (e.g. mafia pimp) and lalabas na mga pages. you can either add them or (nicely) ask them to add you. i think there is a limit to how many adds you can do so be careful lang. and if you engage in this, be prepared to see with ALOT of MW updates, job and ice postings, and rants against Zynga :lol: goodluck!

two options:

1. add them in FB, add them in MW - best scenario for gift giving, job helps but alot of MW posts in the main feed.

2. add them in FB, add them in MW, then delete in FB - mafia members will not decrease but minus the gift giving as it seems it is not working, minus the MW clutter you can see in the main feed. of course no job helps as they can't see your job posts and vice-versa

to search for mw clans, use the FB search too. there are some clans who accept members who has must meet attack and defense requirement at meron ding clan on per recommendation ng existing clan members.

i checked your profile and seems you have alot of catching up to do. above all, remember this is just a game (with alot of glitches)

Well said and done sir!

Marami pong salamt!

Mukhang magbababad ako nito sa FB ah..hehe..

Godbless po!

i just dont know if finishing jobs fast (or slow) will work any advantage.. of course, all you have know LV district 7 and 8 are open now. new achievements for LV have been put up to keep players hooked up to the game. some of the new achievements require counting of fights done in jobs and wins in tournaments..

keep playing MW adiks!

• 2 weeks later...

hi Sir pipe,

san ka po kumukuha ng news about MW freebies?

thanks!

>simple, starving to be safe<

having a large mafia size has its perks and i am lucky enough to be part of some groups' mailing lists..

sa kanila ko nakukuha -- kung san nila nakukuha, hindi ko na alam :lol:

they even post some chat logs with zynga programmers - from banned accounts to new rules and everything in between.

anak ng pitong puting tupa naman o!

hindi pa nga ako tapos sa bangkok (vegas at dublin) eh may italya nang lalabas daw sa oktubkre.

eh mga lekat pala yang mga damuho sa zynga e.

:P

boss labuyowww..

bangkok - if you are in latter stages, benta mo nalang yung mga items sa previous missions.

check this page http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Bangkok for the list of items you will need.

as for LV - beef up on stamina as you will need alot to finish the latter stages :P

i think 120 to 160 stamina required per hit tapos 2% completion lang yun sa stage 4 :D

post-75595-015138900 1286413857.jpg

though if you can see those double mastery boosts (acquired from jobs and thru mafia requests), you might want to reserve them for LV fights and/or bangkok jobs that require high energy or those BKK jobs with money requirement - coz BKK money is earned hard :lol:

post-75595-002110000 1286413849.jpg