Mafia Wars On Facebook

zeromike22

tinigil ko na ang mafia wars. hahaha :D

puro ka kasi tsiks boss jamz.. :D

natapos ko naman na yung apat. but i see na parang may 3levels yun.

mukhang may glitch na yung main profile ko (umabot ako ng 2nd level dun sa account ko na pang farm e).

so nag-email na ako sa zynga support.

sana lang by the time sumagot eh kaya ko pang tapusin yung 3 l3vels

adik ka pala mehn :lol: wala akong 2nd account..

be sure you sent them a screenshot, mabilis naman sumagot ang zynga support..

3 levels nga sya. 3rd level na ako sa 2nd agent. hehehe.

kahit walang help from mafia members, kayang tapusin eh.

magsusunog ka lang ng maraming stamina.. :D

--------

na kumpleto nyo na yung bagong collection? hehe.

daming pauso netong mafia wars na to.. :D

tips:

1. use brawler bookmarklet (at your own expense - as this is against zynga tos eklat) to help you get the master slayer, killer, executioner and assassin, unless you want to click endlessly. just make sure you attack live targets only as iced targets don't count :P

2. upgrading 4 skill points costs 14 gf points so you will be better off buying time to rebuild at the weapons depot which costs 12 gf points (railgun = +5 attack, plasma gun = +5 defense), just make sure you have enough loots to use :)

3. having hard time beating the ruby level bosses? just make sure you have stun guns (of course, it helps when you have 10 grenades, 10 shivs and 10 health packs) - what you do is, use stun gun then attack, stun gun then attack. you can use grenades and shivs in between.. make no mistake on this - ruby level boss will crush like a speeding train :lol:

sorry at late post na ang mga tips na ito.. ngayon lang pumasok sa isip ko :wacko: :blink:

nag-reply na yung supot... este support ng zynga. mali naman yung sagot. nag-reply ulit ako. hopefully mas may utak na yung sasagot.

may silbi din naman kasi kahit papaano yung 2nd account. pinapatulan ko lang kapag kailangan na. hehehe.

Ano ibig sabihin ng mga stars on some of the loot items? :blink:

kuya dencio,

i think it means that that particular loot item can still get better stats if you accomplish certain things.

like yung loot ng feds. or yung galing sa bosses.

Edited by Labuyo

Beat the FEDS... whew! I only beat one of the four in level 3.... Need 500 stamina to beat them though hehe

yeah, still have 1 more to complete beat the feds. grabe life ng mga loko

i think you guys figured out on how to beat those feds..

as it seems that Zynga has changed MW via LV where chapters is finished with your stamina being burned - i suggest you increase stamina from time to time. tingin ko, magiging ganyan na trend sa susunod na city :wacko:

Ano ibig sabihin ng mga stars on some of the loot items? :blink:

yung mga stars ay level of mastery, boss dencio.. and as you progress, the loot's stats increases..

1st stage - bronze

2nd stage - silver

3rd stage - gold

4th stage - ruby (red)

post-75595-061786900 1281992267.jpg

post-75595-050791100 1281992278.jpg

as for feds, may kanya kanyang item ang bawat fed agent at may mastery item..

post-75595-085086800 1281992640.jpg

post-75595-029288900 1281992648.jpg

post-75595-002645000 1281992657.jpg

i hope this answers your question :P

long term reward: tataas ang weapon strength mo, hihi.

Edited by Pipe
  • Like (+1) 2

mehn,

my day job is a hobby, mafia wars is my profession :wacko: :lol:

ewan bakit na-adik ako sa game na to despite bugs and crap Zynga does..

may scheduled boycott last week ata ang mga players - ewan ko lang kung natuloy.

i find them hypocrites kasi they will still play the game afterwards and boycott will just happen for 1-2 hours?!

thanks sa +1 reputation - tingin ko lahat ay dito sa MW thread :ninja:

and regarding me being classmate - im a slacker noon. ordinary student lang tulad mo pero baka magkatabi pa rin tayo kung sakali tapos hati tayo sa scope na pag aaralan sa test :lol:

siguro naman tapos mo na ang feds? may 6 days pa naman.. :D

---

for any other questions - post nyo lang. i will try to answer it..

as of this posting, may 23 hours nalang to beat the feds. it still do-able - within minutes (or hours depending how much stamina you got and how many gf points you have - that is if you want to buy stamina refill)

since the first day of its release, everybody seems to be asking for help. so you are better off killing them by yourself. feds do not regenerate health as far as i know.

this is what i have done:

1. open 2 tabs of mafia wars - 1 for killing the feds, 1 for hospital. i healed in NY coz i alot of money there lol

2. attack the feds 2-3x on the first tab (depending how much health you got and how much damage feds do to you). observe the trend of how much damage you inflict and how much damage you get.

3. i tried not to be killed so i go to second tab and heal there after 2-3 hits. there is this one instance i got killed by fed, pero yun nga, hindi nag reset ang health nya. i suggest you are better of not being killed at baka mag-glitch naman ang MW

4. repeat steps 2 and 3 until you k*ll the bastard lol

optional: you can use shiv, grenade, stun gun and health pack pero if you like the "tab trick" i just mentioned - reserve those items for the LV boss..

i dunno if beat the feds will be extended. oh well, you still have..

TIME REMAINING

1 Days 23:06:07

Edited by Pipe

eventually managed to do away with all 4 feds. photo-finish nga lang kasi less than 10mins to go. partida kasi i had a glitch that took two days to sort and i was flying from manila to perth to the rig kaya no net access for a fair while.

tyagaan lang.

though i think i'd be skipping the mumbai challenge. i'm unable to access/play from my work station eh.

Boss Labuyo,

perth and rig. geodetic engineer ba ang tawag sa iyo mehn? mumbai will just give you 3 new items, nothing more :lol:

o kaya bigay mo saken login and password mo, ako tatapos :wacko: :ninja:

joke la-ang..

ingat ka lang jan idol..

tip:

if you are getting the master killer, slayer, executioner and assassin achievements

1. of course, you have to reach the certain fight mastery level

2. to get achievement, go to marketplace and look for the FIGHT CLUB section. click on it and scroll to the right until you find the achievement. apparently, you have to use some victory coins to get the achievements. you can also see that you can buy items with your V coins..

hihi.

marami pong salamat sir!

request sent po!

Godbless

cge, confirm ko n lng mmyang gabi paguwi ko. blocked kc FB d2 s work eh. Also, tip ko sau to get more mafia members, try mo sumali s mga MAFIA Pimping Groups or khit s mga Clans. If alam mo ung clan n {HEIST} former member ako dun. ndi lng ako basta member, recruitment officer p ako. ehehehhe

cge, confirm ko n lng mmyang gabi paguwi ko. blocked kc FB d2 s work eh. Also, tip ko sau to get more mafia members, try mo sumali s mga MAFIA Pimping Groups or khit s mga Clans. If alam mo ung clan n {HEIST} former member ako dun. ndi lng ako basta member, recruitment officer p ako. ehehehhe

Ser, salamat po.. pwede po ba malaman kung sang site makikita yung mga clan nio?

Thanks in advance!

i stopped playing MW after i got my sibs addicted to this game. :lol:

and as expected, adik pa rin si Sir Pipe sa MW. hahaha!

Pipe,

psssst! pengeng chips so poker :P ^_^

pagkatapos mong ma adik, manghahawa ka naman :lol:

akin nalang mga loots mo :wacko:

magkano kelangan mong chips? ahahaha.

i stopped playing poker after getting the mw achievements but still sending and receiving chips from poker-mates :ninja:

Ser, salamat po.. pwede po ba malaman kung sang site makikita yung mga clan nio?

Thanks in advance!

to further what smkscrn said.. i strongly suggest you DONT buy mafia members, you are better off going to the pimping pages in FB. just do a normal search in FB (e.g. mafia pimp) and lalabas na mga pages. you can either add them or (nicely) ask them to add you. i think there is a limit to how many adds you can do so be careful lang. and if you engage in this, be prepared to see with ALOT of MW updates, job and ice postings, and rants against Zynga :lol: goodluck!

two options:

1. add them in FB, add them in MW - best scenario for gift giving, job helps but alot of MW posts in the main feed.

2. add them in FB, add them in MW, then delete in FB - mafia members will not decrease but minus the gift giving as it seems it is not working, minus the MW clutter you can see in the main feed. of course no job helps as they can't see your job posts and vice-versa

to search for mw clans, use the FB search too. there are some clans who accept members who has must meet attack and defense requirement at meron ding clan on per recommendation ng existing clan members.

i checked your profile and seems you have alot of catching up to do. above all, remember this is just a game (with alot of glitches)