Political Jokes

https://www.facebook.com/ahosfilipinas/photos/a.1529129384071162.1073741828.1529119020738865/1601153576868742/?type=3&theater

TRILLANES REVEALS DUTERTE HAS THE SEVEN DRAGON BALLS

MANILA- Amid several exposés against Presidential candidate Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, Vice Presidential candidate Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV has announced yet another revelation. In a recent press conference at the Manila Hyatt Hotel, the senator shows members of the media the locations of the seven dragon balls. According to Trillanes, he has documented proof that the current locations of the last of 2 of the seven dragon balls were last seen in Davao City.

During the conference, Trillanes dares Duterte to reveal that the seven dragon balls are in his possession. “Information regarding the dragon ball's location are indeed verified. I would resign from the Senate, withdraw from the vice presidential race, and dedicate my life to a lifelong adventure of searching the dragon balls If my claims are proven false." Trillanes says, yet oblivious to the fact that he only has a few months in the Senate anyway, and that he's lagging in the Vice Presidential surveys.

At press time, the senator is seen waving his dragon radar exclaiming "He will use it to become president!" as he exists the conference hall aboard his kinton cloud.