Unforgettable Scenes/Performances/Lines

On 7/12/2022 at 9:18 PM, Mister J said:

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos...

On 7/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, Mister J said:

Why so serious?

On 7/16/2022 at 5:47 PM, Mister J said:

I don't want to kill you... You... complete me...

On 7/20/2022 at 5:54 PM, Mister J said:

Why so serious?

On 7/20/2022 at 6:09 PM, Mister J said:

Now i see the funny side, now i'm always smiling. :)

I will eat your liver with fava beans and a chianti....

AbnorMarnel Buang Miyasan Tuble

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that’s a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losing stuff. You find out life’s this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game life or football the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don’t quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don’t quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They’re in every break of the game, every minute, every second.

-Al Pacino "Any Given Sunday"

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Meet Joe Black (1998)

William Parrish: Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.