Scuba Diving And/or Snorkelling

goldgreen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really want to try snorkeling. Is it ok to buy those cheap snorkeling equipment at the mall? LIke the snorkel, goggles and fins? I went to Subic kc a few weeks ago and I realized there was a beach right on the base, i never knew you could swim in the bay. Sayang I didn't bring any clothes for swimming because I was really interested in buying some snorkel stuff so I could give it a try. next time nalang :)

I really want to try snorkeling. Is it ok to buy those cheap snorkeling equipment at the mall? LIke the snorkel, goggles and fins? I went to Subic kc a few weeks ago and I realized there was a beach right on the base, i never knew you could swim in the bay. Sayang I didn't bring any clothes for swimming because I was really interested in buying some snorkel stuff so I could give it a try. next time nalang :)

ordinary snorkelling equipment: snorkel, yes. fins, yes. goggles, no. use a mask (your nose is supposed to be covered also).

but it's better to invest if you're gonna use it more than twice. to prevent fogging, put toothpaste or shampoo on the inside lens of the mask and rinse before using.

Is there any COOL dive sites in Davao??:D

plenty of dive sites in davao (Mushroom Rock, Ligid Island, Talicud Island, Pearl Farm or Isla Malipano. these divesites are only 45 minutes to 120 minutes away from city proper). kahit sa samal island, shore entry lang. but if you've travelled from far away, you should try checking the internet depending on your preference (shore, night, boat, photography, wreck, etc)

bro PS,

wala nga ako dive buddy ngayon, kaladkarin ako. kahit kanino sumasama. kahit boy ng resort, basta lang maka-dive.

nag-abroad si SB (middle east) DI since march. last dive ko, di na ko tumuloy. more than 2 hrs ako naghihintay sa meeting place. na-bad trip ako.

so next time kayo mag-dive, tandaan niyo na kaladkarin ako. solo flight.

bro PS,

wala nga ako dive buddy ngayon, kaladkarin ako. kahit kanino sumasama. kahit boy ng resort, basta lang maka-dive.

nag-abroad si SB (middle east) DI since march. last dive ko, di na ko tumuloy. more than 2 hrs ako naghihintay sa meeting place. na-bad trip ako.

so next time kayo mag-dive, tandaan niyo na kaladkarin ako. solo flight.

bro copy that.. san ba location mo? i'm from san pedro, laguna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...