Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

I think it couldn't be avoided as your physical and mental make-up deteriorates as you age. But it could perhaps be minimized if you eat right, have enough rest, keep healthy, constantly try to learn new things, and keep on seeing yourself as a work in progress. Anyway, 60 is now the new 40.

In terms of lovelife/sexlife, which was better for you: when you were in your teens, in your 20's, or in your 30's?

@artedpro: I don't know if I want to avoid it. LOL It's one of the "privilege" of growing old, if I may say so. For obvious reasons, as we grow old we tend to be limited in physical movement and mobility which could be a really pain in the ass. So, I won't stop myself from vocalizing that pain because that's a sort of a "badge" that I was able to live that long.

@bg: definitely 30's because I stopped expecting. LOL

Thoughts on euthanasia?

Edited by BettyConfidential

@Fem: Hindi yun mali kung maraming malapit na nakakakilala sa iyo at mas may alam sa iyo ang nagsasabi na mali iyon, at sinusunod mo lang ang payo nila.

@Fire_b: I don't act on impulse, I weight things first, but I do act more on instinct.

Ano ang gagawin mo pag ayaw ng nanay mo sa minamahal mo pero alam mong tama ang sinasabi ng nanay mo?

Edited by blow_gobi

fem: Mali kung di mo gagawin kung ano ang dapat na tama. :P

fire_breather: Depende sa sitwasyon. Pero madalas sinusubukan ko munang mag-isip bago gawin.

blow_gobi: Kung narealize mo nang tama ang sinasabi ng nanay mo, sundin mo na sir. Unless, gusto mong iprove sa ermat mo na mali siya.

Anong ginagawa mo pag may namimiss kang tao?

Edited by bogart15