Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Didn't happen to me, but with my bestfriend. But I was there when it happened so it was also traumatic for me. a Few years ago, uso pa yung pang-foot spa na meron blade, you guys remember that? Well the attendant scraped a part of my bestfriend's hell. Man, it was bloody! My friend couldn't walk properly for a while. Good thing that thing is phased out na. Yikes.

How much do you tip taxi drivers, waiters, hotel room boys, etc.?

One in a while I sleeptalk and answer when people talk to me. When I was younger that happened a lot. But that's not the weirdest part. I used to be a SLEEPWALKER. One time in my sleep, I walked towards the river in the back of the house. Good thing my brother woke up and saved me just before I got into the water.

What are your mannerisms?

I have the temper so I really lash out when I'm angry. But one time I was at the school where I was teaching and I couldn't confront the person right then and there. So I ran to the restroom and cried my anger away. I felt a lot better afterwards. :)

What's the funniest joke you've ever heard or read?

it was not really a joke, t'was about a girl posting in a forum claiming how pretty she is and how desperate she is to find a rich guy to marry. I don't know if he's the real jp morgan that replied to her but according to him, it's not wise to trade beauty for money. Money has appreciation value while her beauty will depreciate not just a normal depreciation but exponentially! Money could earn interest every year but no one can be prettier year after year and lastly, finding a rich fool is not easy... For me that's seriously funny.

How are you gonna spend the weekend?

Edited by ILY

I was a kid and this person who was supposed to watch over me, locked me up in a room that used to be like a sari-sari store. For hours I was stranded there, until an aunt rescued me. I had to squeeze myself through the small opening of the sari-sari store just to get out. I never ever forgot that, and that woman is here at home right now, and she prepares my meals but when there's no one else to join us, she never shares the dining table with me. Takot yata sa akin. :D

What's the cruelest thing you've done to another person? 'fess up!

i'm embarrassed to share this... because i didn't think i could be such a brat when i was a kid... ohmy.gif

i was probably 7 or 8 years old. one of my girl cousins who was younger than me by a year, i think, was staying with us one summer vacation. i dunno what came over me but i heated a teaspoon over a stove burner and burned her on the arm with it.

sobrang palo ata inabot ko dahil dun... grabe noh? blink.gif

favorite sandwich filling/spread?