Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

The beer battered fish and chips. Ang sarap nga naman pala if you use beer instead of water sa batter. As for the foods the neighbors sent, I loved the carrot cake given by my dear friend Ria. She bought it from one of her friends, and I loved the butter icing and pistachio nuts... too bad it was just one small square slice.

What alcoholic drinks did you have last night?

There's this particular color of sport shirt that I wished Lacoste would produce. After 6 years of waiting, Lacoste finally put that color on the market. A family member gave it to me as a christmas gift. The best gift I gave: a mid-priced cell phone with matching money for load (mga P10,000 lang naman yung load allowance).

What charitable work did you do this Holiday season?

Guest Riveria

It was fine...went home around 7am then chit chat with my folks while eating leftovers served on the dining table. Slept almost the whole day and went out with friends around 10PM.

Will you go out today?

If Only. It's a phrase I wish I would never say in this lifetime. Making mistakes, that's normal. We hope to be made better by resurrecting ourselves from that. But something that you didn't do, or didn't say, that's tough because it involves a factor we cannot bring back--time.

What's beautiful to you? I mean this in the physical sense, and of someone in the opposite sex.

hahahaha ang hirap naman ng tanong

I do not practice religiosity eh ...

As far as I believe..

Religions place greater emphasis on belief, while others emphasize practice, other is associated with public institutions..

What important is I have accepted Christ as my Lord and savior and that I have a personal relationship with Him.

I give financial help to the church, who else will?

Eto...

What is your reaction about the book of Revelation? - lol