Post a Question to the USER BELOW You, Vol 13.

ayasadai

Few people on the floor. :P ---are you working on the 24th and 31st?

Toss up between seeing a movie or going to the ocean park :) Yes, I do watch good tagalog movies which most of the time comes out during the holidays (it may be weird but I love watching horror movies during the holidays).

Do you get irritated when people you don't know (especially teenagers) go up to your front doorstep and shout "namamasko po" on the 25th? (I find it rude) What do you do?

Ay oo... I remember one Christmas day, merong nag-iisang bata lang ang namamasko sa bahay bahay, then the next Christmas, ang dami na nila! Naging isang malaking business na para sa mga bata ang Christmas, something that is completely not what Christmas is all about. Nakakainis lang kasi kumakatok at sumisigaw na sila as early as 7am, at talagang nakakasira ng tulog. We don't normally give coins or gifts to them (pero I think there was one Christmas day when we packed 100 loot bags) - kasi we don't like their approach, nonstop "namamasko po" with matching kalabog sa gate na para bang naniningil sila ng utang. Christmas is a season for sharing, I get that, but there's a big difference between sharing and asking.

Will you be eating left over foods from Noche Buena for lunch?

Edited by tequilasunrise
Guest Riveria

I will sure do coz I was not with them during the noche buena...but I ask my mom to grill liempo for lunch..Nag crave this week sa grilled liempo.

Will stay at home all day today?

Beach. Family friend inviting us. Our small family and theirs are very tight so the get-together is something to look forward to. I hope mom's friend makes that super special kinilaw that I have been craving for. If not, I'll request that she prepare it as a birthday present. :)

What was the most delicious dish/dessert at the table last night?