Crush Mo Si Mam??!??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had a major crush on my high school physics teacher. and i think i was his favorite student... : ) there was so many nakakakilig moments and a nakakaasar one, kasi he didn't dance with me during the prom and i was expecting that he would cause he told my friends he would. and i never really got to have a converation with him cause i was such a shy girl, heh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, it was the other way around. I took post graduate studies and one of my prof was a girl my age. She had the hots for me and she made it obvious in class and I got teased for it. She made me sit in front and invited me and my barkada to gimiks. She always made it a point that we sat together. I was heavily committed then so I never took advantage of the situation. Since the subject she was teaching was a major subject, I took everything in stride and was always respectful towards her. I studied hard and was at the top of her class (I like to think it was not due to favoritism). We became good friends. She eventually ended up with a group mate, but I already lost contact to both.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a crush with my math calculus teacher. I was sure that time she was still single. Mula sa rows sa likod, at the middle term of the sem, nasa harap na ako. One time i challenge one of her explanations on derivatives. pa epek pa ako noon. kumagat naman siya so we spent the 1/3 of the time debating.at hindi natapos hanggang tapos na ang time.she asked me na sumabay sa kanya sa labas at itinuloy namin ang discussion sa bench ng lobby. it seemed she was enjoying it too.sayang hindi ko tinuloy ang attempt.

My math teacher looks like lorna T. ( excuse me po sir rudy.Rest in Peace Sir)

• 2 weeks later...

I had a crush on a teacher back in college. I believe she was still a fresh grad then, in her early 20's. Almost, if not all of the guys in our block was lusting for her since she was pretty, flawless, and wore sexy clothes. I was closer to her than many of my classmates since we usually met each other on the jeep on the way to class. One day I just heard that she was sleeping with one of my batch mates. :sadsmiley02:

• 9 months later...

Now, I'm guilty! :)

I had a big crush with our professor in our major subject for four years. ^_^ I even wore the same cologne as his when i'm at home (but of course, never in class, baka mahalata nya eh :D )....

It's good that I had the chance to be one of his best students... and that we ended up as friends when I reached my senior year. ^_^