Practical Shooting

pareng pare

pansin ko din. bakit nga ba ganun?

in case hindi magamit gun, draw knife, then flash light attachment na under barrel aka tac light?

Pwede naman stand alone tac light not necessarily nakakabit sa gun, when you blind your opponent then he cant shoot what he c ant see :lol:

Check it out sa elitesportsgear.multiply.com

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc381/elitesportsgear/img1.jpg

Edited by ktvboys
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Off topic:

My friends and I were in Armcors, Marikina last Sunday doing training for the upcoming competition. A guy commited suicide, shoots himself in the chin and died. It was unfortunate that this happened. If news gets to anti-gun groups...gun owners and shooting ranges will be in serious trouble. I just hope they will not use this against us. This is an isolated case so we responsible gun owners have nothing to do with it, the same goes with shooting ranges. What we can do to prevent this kind of tragedy is not to allow non-members inside the range.

• 3 months later...

what exactly do you have in mind as a combat shooting course? there are classes in practical shooting in armscor, pb dionisio, and jethro dionisio. there is also a course a friend of mine teaches in subic. includes defensive driving techniques, etc. but the course costs an arm and a leg (last quote i heard was 150k inclusive of the rental of a glock, an m4, and a mp5.

what exactly do you have in mind as a combat shooting course? there are classes in practical shooting in armscor, pb dionisio, and jethro dionisio. there is also a course a friend of mine teaches in subic. includes defensive driving techniques, etc. but the course costs an arm and a leg (last quote i heard was 150k inclusive of the rental of a glock, an m4, and a mp5.

Thanks for the reply.

Your friend's course sounds like a lot of fun but price is a bit steep!

I'm ok with the basics of pistol shooting, so I'm looking for more advanced training - in close quarters combat...tactical reloads, draw techniques, etc. I've had basic pistol and intro to CQB training, but that was with M16s.

• 2 weeks later...