Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Mga Sirs,

Ano ang mas maganda quality Armscor or Norinco?

While it's true na karamihan sa mga Pinoys (kasama na siguro ako dun), ayaw ng locally made

mas marami naman siguro ang ayaw ng China made (siguro dahil dun sa mga produktong mabibili sa 168...

so pagdating sa pistols, ano ba ang mas may kalidad sa dalawa?

napapa-iling tuloy ako sa pagpili dito...parang sayang ang budget e...kahit na nagsisimula pa lang, parang nakakapanghinayang naman

mas bilib talaga ako sa H&K at sa iba pang German made fire arms, yun lang parang ginto ang presyo

Mga Sirs,

While it's true na karamihan sa mga Pinoys (kasama na siguro ako dun), ayaw ng locally made

mas marami naman siguro ang ayaw ng China made (siguro dahil dun sa mga produktong mabibili sa 168...

napapa-iling tuloy ako sa pagpili dito...parang sayang ang budget e...kahit na nagsisimula pa lang, parang nakakapanghinayang naman

mas bilib talaga ako sa H&K at sa iba pang German made fire arms, yun lang parang ginto ang presyo

saan pala pwede maka attend ng gun safety seminar?

ang bentahe kasi ng Norinco ay ang quality ng bakal nito. while ang Armscor naman ginagamit na din ng veteran shooters natin sa World Shoot Championship.. to each his own 'ika nga.

i am carrying a 1911 commander norinco. fine tuned by a very reputable gunsmith. confident ako dito sa baril ko na araw araw kong dinadala (nung may PTC pa ako).

ang Armscor nago-offer ng gun saftey seminar.

WoW! salamat ng maramo sa helpful and very informative reply, Sir MiggyE

i will definitely follow them

pero sa dinami dami ng gun stores dito sa pinas, alin ang pinaka OK when it comes to customer service? yung napuntahan ko kasi like Hahn in megamall parang mayabang sumagot e nakakahiya na tuloy magtanong at yung dun naman sa shoppesville parang sa gesture pa lang gusto na ko palayasin nung malaman na inquire pa lang ako or ganoon ba talaga yung mga tao sa gun shops? yung sa twin pines ok naman kausap...

and anung gun club ang most recommended na salihan? sa may tondo area ako e so sana yung malapit lang din

thanks ulit

honestly, ganun rin ang nangyari sa akin when i went to Hahn looking to buy my first FA. you have better chances with the people in Twin Pines and Trust Trade (considering i don't recommend Taurus). never had problems with the people in PB Dionisio (where i bought my dad's rifle), Squire's( where i got my Tanfoglios and APP9). i wsould suggest you go to Makati Cinema Square when you shop around. i know medyo out of the way siya, but many of the major gun stores have a stall in the mall's basement, Federal Guns has theirs in the 1st floor. there are also 2 gun ranges here, armscor's and jethro's.

Mga Sirs,

Personally, i'd go with armscor, but as sir ray004 pointed out, maraming mga parts naman that, chances are, your pistol will not remain stock for long. both are good, it would be a personal feel thing.

haha, will let paul hinlo know about what you think about H&K prices. classmate ko siya since high school and the company he put up is the exclusive distributor ng H&K products dito. kahit sa presyong kaibigan, i could buy 4 armscor pistols for the price of one HK 45, but one could still dream...mine stars a HK G36k ;)

san ba may nagtuturo na gun safety sa manila ?

go to a reputable gun store, twin pines, trust trade, federal exchange, nashe, pb dionisio, jethro, armscor/squires&bingham, and you can find out when and where they usually have gun safety seminars. alam ko its an on-going, regular thing.

Good evening mga bossing,

I heard may darating na glock daw sa market.. Is that true o mali ung nasagap kong balita?

Please enlighten me... Im an avid fan of glock kasi.. Salamat mga bossing

palaging may announcement sila during the gunshow na may parating na shipment but it has never materialized. the shipments so far have been small in number and marked for police and military buyers.

Mga Sirs,

If you would compare Norinco and Armscor...I would say they are almost of the same quality base on my shooting experience....My carry gun for the past 6 years is a Norinco caliber 45 and custom made by a local gunsmith. I even compete it in the NATIONAL SINGLE STOCK MATCH a few years back and landed a trophy. Im also using that Norinco during the early times of IDPA and the result is very impressive. For the Armscor, its a good quality also as I had an experiment with their 40 caliber pistol which I converted and gunsmith into a MODIFIED pistol and landed 5 trophies.

Defending on your budget, it would be practical to go for Norinco but fresh from the box, I suggest you bring it directly to your gunsmith for some adjustments on trigger pull and slide refining. Though Armscor has almost the same characteristic fresh from the box, it has a finer look but needs trigger pull adjustment also.

PRICE RANGE;

NORINCO...P12 TO 14K ARMSCOR...15 TO 18K.

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTING...............

have to agree with you there.....

SO BE IT...I AGREE WITH SIR MIGGY E.....1911 IS THE BEEST CARRY WEAPON.....VERY PRACTICAL WHICH YOU CAN DEPEND YOUR LIFE ON IT.....

I HOPE WE COULD SCHEDULE OUR PRACTICE FOR MTC SHOOTING FANATICS......I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE U.S. AND WOULD BE PRACTICING THIS WEEKEND AT ARMSCOR.

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTING...........DVC

@ sir Dogbite, sayang, i was in the marikina range a lot until 2 years ago. that's when my wife and i transferred here to sta. rosa. after all our practice was here, and commuting daily was getting to be expensive and painful.

could i ask a favor, though? could you see if they have a tanfoglio 45 rental? would like to see how one handles. am really tempted to get a tanfoglio in that caliber

@ sir Dogbite, sayang, i was in the marikina range a lot until 2 years ago. that's when my wife and i transferred here to sta. rosa. after all our practice was here, and commuting daily was getting to be expensive and painful.

could i ask a favor, though? could you see if they have a tanfoglio 45 rental? would like to see how one handles. am really tempted to get a tanfoglio in that caliber

I wil check sir Miggy E if it is included in their house gun....

Mga Sirs,

Salamat ng marami sa inyong mga tips at payo...

i decided that:

1.) sumali muna sa isang gun club dito sa binondo

2.) practice with their house gun (which is puro Armscor)

3.) learn from regular usage shooting at the range (siguro dun malalaman ko na kung OK ang armscor as a practice pistol)

4.) undergo gun safety seminar

5.) magpakasanay para hindi maging trigger happy tulad ni ivler

6.) mag ipon ng pambili ng Colt Defender

magkano ba ang baril na yon?

I wil check sir Miggy E if it is included in their house gun....

SIR MIGGY, NEGATIVE ANG CALIBER 45 TANFOGLIO FOR RENTAL....waht they have are the same old house gun which maybe you have seen during your practice days in Armscor.

I tried using the 40 caliber Tanfoglio which was lend to me by a friend during our practice and its its a one hell of a gun....maybe the same thing with the caliber 45.

GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY SHOOTING...............DVC