Memphis Grizzlies

jedimaster

Arriverdeci AI. It was the correct decision. :thumbsupsmiley:

so i read....honestly i feel the same way as to the reactions of other players and coaches that were interviewed about ai's retirement....he still has something to contribute on the court, maybe not as before but there is still something left. i would still pick ai over some young guards right now in the nba. also, the ending (if true) of his career shouldn't be this way....i wanted him to end it because it's already time to retire due to age, not due to cirmcustances.

as lbj said, he (ai) is the best of all time 6'0 and under who played in the nba.

Guest megalodon
so i read....honestly i feel the same way as to the reactions of other players and coaches that were interviewed about ai's retirement....he still has something to contribute on the court, maybe not as before but there is still something left. i would still pick ai over some young guards right now in the nba. also, the ending (if true) of his career shouldn't be this way....i wanted him to end it because it's already time to retire due to age, not due to cirmcustances.

as lbj said, he (ai) is the best of all time 6'0 and under who played in the nba.

It's sad to see AI leave this way but he wanted to have everything his way and his way was him being the man although it was apparent that his better days are way behind him. Throughout his career, he only knew threee team mates: me, myself and I.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest megalodon
zach for Most Improve Player

and their coach for COY

i'm starting to like this year.. gay and mayo. looking for upset this playoffs

And don't forget the other Gasol. He's more than made up for the loss of his brother. Good win over the Disneyboys.

Edited by megalodon