Memphis Grizzlies

jedimaster

Hoping Lakers and Hawks win tomorrow.

Lakers got sweep... Hawks tied the series! wink.gif

As Coach Hollins said “I thought this was miraculous the way we fought back after being down 16, and it was a super win. And like I said, by the grace of God we were fortunate to come out on top.”

Goodluck on Game 4

B) nitty gritty game this 2 teams got goin...i am more in favor of the griz winning the series being the underdogs and all...i just hope their gas tanks dont run out especially their inside game since they would really need it if the series goes the distance as it already is...hopefully, mike, mark and z-bo could get an inside out game goin...plus factor would be shane and oj contributing more on the defensive end... B)

@denimhead, haha nice one.

@jkruz, inverbrass, Grizz rin ba kayo sa series na to? If so, we need the team to get their outside shots go in PLUS a bit of luck that Thunder miss some open shots on Game 7. The opportunity is there. It's not like they're facing Lakers or Spurs on Sudden Death. Thunder is the younger team and I'm hoping pressure to creep in to them.

Go Grizz!!!!!!!

9 more wins to go! :)

Edited by jedimaster
  • Like (+1) 1

This #8 seed just continues to amaze me...who knows, if the grizzlies do enter the west finals, they might just be the only 8th seed to enter the nba finals.

nice game by the memphis grizzlies!

i think the 1999 new york knicks is the only 8th seed to enter the nba finals as of now.

@jkruz, inverbrass, Grizz rin ba kayo sa series na to?

Go Grizz!!!!!!!

9 more wins to go! :)

NO! I just like how the Grizzlies are playing. I also have no problem for Thunder advancing in the West Finals. I think Thunder will do better against Mavs.

*rooting for the Heat finish Bulls in 6 or less. :)

Go Z-Bo!

What if Rudy Gay was playing? Would he be a factor or a detriment to the series? What do you think?

Gay would definitely be a big factor but it'll limit the playing time for Mayo. IMO, Mayo was a big step up for Gay...

whatever happens in game 7, this will be one of the best, if not the best, season for the grizzlies.

i agree...eliminating the top seeded spurs in the 1st round was already a big achievement. now the grizzlies are in a do-or-die game 7 trying to eliminate another higher seed.

• 10 months later...