Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

sad that a really great series will be tainted by insinuations that the referees are biased for one team.

Like the classic

Crispa-Toyota rivalry merong ganung kwento but whether or not the refs actually have a say on the final outome of the series should not be put in doubt.

The team which gets the breaks, has the talent, is able to utilise that talent to overcome whatever the other team can dish out should be the winner in the end.

I myself am not prepared to say na sigurado na ang ADMU. Both school have the talent, both have the heart, both have great coaches. Let's keep believing that this is a (more or less) fair series that will be determined byh facots other than those of the 'dark side'.

Good luck to both teams.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I think the cheering squads do make a lot of difference. I may be biased about this but the Blue Babble Battalion may be the better pep squad. And when Ateneo begins to sing those classic songs like 'Blue Eagle the King' it does bring out the pride in every Atenean. One can observe the feeling of pride of Ateneans from the grade school kids watching the game to the oldest Ateneo fan who almost cant walk up to his/her seat, sing that classic school song composed by no less than the late great King Eagle Raul Manglapus.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!! FOR THE BLUE AND WHITE!!!!! BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!!!!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!

side note- my referee friend explained there are times that they do commit bad calls not because of having any financial gains but rather emotions run high even the refs are affected. syempre tao lang sila. they do side for a particular party. and there are time that because of the adrenalin they let go of some calls. but they try to be neutral because it is their profession.

anyone happen to know wer can we watch tom's game with beers and better pwede magyosi. other than home of course. preferably more ateneans. ^_^

this series suck...puro pa sosyal lang mga estudyante..buti pa ust simple lang

dude... am a Thomasian, too... but am njoyin' tis year's finals... sure, we'd like our beloved Tigers to be up there... just like in '06... yeah, when the Archers were out suspended (but that's beyond our control, right?).... but as a basketball fan, u gotta love an Archers-Eagles finals showdown... forget the "conyo" stereotypes... the socializin' and the hype s**t... it's the game that counts dude... actually covered lots of their battles in Final Fours and regular season games... I guess in 2001 when La Salle beat 'em I was there :cool: but it's their time now... gotta respect that :cool:

as some consolation of sorts for Thomasians... kudos and good job to Jervy Cruz to be the only non-Atenean and La Sallian player to be in the Mythical 5... joinin' Eagles Al Hussaini and Tiu and Archers Casio and Maierhofer :cool: kudos also to All Rookie Team Tiger Clark Bautista :cool: Awardin' is tomorrow before Game 2 :cool:

Good luck to both schools tomorrow :cool:

Ha? di mo ba alam na may buzzer sa larong basketball :lol:

paliwanag ko ha... may buzzer nga sa larong basketball pero hindi naman nagtatapos (or ends) yung buzzer... yung sound ng buzzer eh nagtatapos pero hindi naman nagtatapos ang game sa pagtatapos ng buzzer, nagtatapos ang game sa simula ng pagtunog ng buzzer...

so pede pang sabihin na when the game ends... or pede rin when the buzzer sounds... subalit medyo sablay kung ang sasabihin ay when the buzzer ends...

sana po naging malinaw... ok kids pede na mag recess... :goatee:

Ha? di mo ba alam na may buzzer sa larong basketball :lol:

dude, they just wanna be literal kasi. it should be til the game ends or til the final buzzer sounds. o ayan masaya na daw sila hehe.

it ain't over til it's over! franz was right when he took the underdog tag. rabeh is the big difference.

go lasalle!

hope the refs will be fair . Thats the reason betting odds last game was only 4.5 points . Originally bets were plus 8 for La Salle but bettors took into considerations the ref factor w/c would account for at least 6 points for La Salle . Sayang , if only all square maganda sana but the money going around during these games are into the millions . Magkano kaya kay REF ????

there's something wrong with the math.