Tennis

^^Should be fine, only thing is "clay" is the surface of choice in Spain. In the US they favor the hardcourt surface, where majority of ATP/WTA sponsored events are played...including 2 grandslams. So it's easy to see why US trained tennis players gets to rise pretty quickly in rankings.

I did remember one Fil-Am tennis player, Cecil Mamiit...Not sure where he is now though.

Some updates on the Beijing Olympics Tennis event.

Ana Ivanovic withdraws.

wala nang excitement sa women's. este mens hehehe baka magkapatid na williams na naman magkita-kita sa finals dyan hehehe

sa men's ang saya nyan kung Federer-Nadal na naman. sana walang kumontra na Djokovic hehehe.

dyan sisikat ang tennis sa Olympics. kung yung mga magagaling gustong lumaro kikita yan. nakakatuwang basahin sa internet na gustong gusto lumaro ni Federer at Nadal sa Olympics, no? hehehe kahit hindi naman nila kailangan kasi konti lang naman pera dyan eh. pero me medalya nga lang. mga players din kasi, pera pera na lang ang labanan eh. hay.

^^^Mike mukhang me nakarinig sa iyo...Federer, Serena knocked out of the Olympics.

Guyz ano sa tingin nyo, eto naba ang beginning of the end ni Federer, o me injury lang siya na tinatago???

bad trip din ako nung natalo si Federer. gusto ko sana rebanse sila ni Nadal sa gold eh kaso pangasar si Blake eh herhehe pero hindi ako ganun kalungkot hindi tulad nung natalo si Tanamor hay.

okay lang natalo yung mga williams hehehe at least tunay na babae mananalo niyan nyahahahaha. wide open tuloy sa babae. sa men's pag nalusutan ni Nadal si Djokovic, ayos na siya, mahina na kabilang bracket eh. hehehe

pag nagkataon napakaganda naman ng 2008 ke Nadal. French at Wimbledon champion. Number one in the world na. Beijing Olympics gold medalist pa tapos magchampion pa siya US Open hehehe san ka pa? hehehe

^^^I was speculating on Roger's injury, but it seems he is fine in winning his doubles quarterfinal. I guess we can say Blake's upset victory will be one of those Olympic lores we will hear often in the future, further proving the fact that this indeed is the Olympics, the highest level of sports.

Speaking of Blake, he lost to Gonzales, after his monumental victory over Roger Federer...What a letdown ei???

What about the other Williams??? She lost to a Chinese player Li Na, much to the delight of the local crowd...

The ladies singles event is pretty wide open, on the men's side Nadal surely is favored to bag the gold.

bad trip din ako nung natalo si Federer. gusto ko sana rebanse sila ni Nadal sa gold eh kaso pangasar si Blake eh herhehe pero hindi ako ganun kalungkot hindi tulad nung natalo si Tanamor hay.

okay lang natalo yung mga williams hehehe at least tunay na babae mananalo niyan nyahahahaha. wide open tuloy sa babae. sa men's pag nalusutan ni Nadal si Djokovic, ayos na siya, mahina na kabilang bracket eh. hehehe

pag nagkataon napakaganda naman ng 2008 ke Nadal. French at Wimbledon champion. Number one in the world na. Beijing Olympics gold medalist pa tapos magchampion pa siya US Open hehehe san ka pa? hehehe

Surely, it will be a blockbuster match if ever, kaya lang JamesB spoiled the party or it was RogerF who made a big letdown here in the Olympics.

RaffyN is way too much for FernandoG of Chile, he's so strong and focus to capture the Gold here in the Olympics... The upcoming Number 1 Tennis Player of the World really showed his class and mettle... Congrats

I'm so happy for Elena Dementieva. After failing to advance to the finals of both Roland Garros and Wimbeldon (in heartbreaking victories nonetheless) she comes out and proves her mettle by winning gold in the Women's Singles Event at Beijing. I have always admired this girl's smile and her shrieking prowess. hehe.

I'm so happy for Elena Dementieva. After failing to advance to the finals of both Roland Garros and Wimbeldon (in heartbreaking victories nonetheless) she comes out and proves her mettle by winning gold in the Women's Singles Event at Beijing. I have always admired this girl's smile and her shrieking prowess. hehe.

To tell you the truth, she is stunning in person...and them legs??? WOw :thumbsupsmiley:

To tell you the truth, she is stunning in person...and them legs??? WOw :thumbsupsmiley:

tama ka bro. wow legs nga ito. hehe. and with her vocal abilities I wonder how loud she gets in the bedroom hahaha.

But kidding aside I'm really happy for her she finally pulled up a "major" (since the Beijing Olympics has been dubbed by tennis fans as the "5th" major this year) victory at Beijing especially against a tough "never say die" kind of opponent like Dinara Safina.

Surely, it will be a blockbuster match if ever, kaya lang JamesB spoiled the party or it was RogerF who made a big letdown here in the Olympics.

RaffyN is way too much for FernandoG of Chile, he's so strong and focus to capture the Gold here in the Olympics... The upcoming Number 1 Tennis Player of the World really showed his class and mettle... Congrats

honga napanood ko laban ni idol Rafa kahit pinahirapan siya ni Fernando sa second set talagang malakas ang Espanyol na ito hehehe. vamos vamos Rafa, hehehe Tennis player of 2008 talaga si Rafa. French Open champion, Wimbledon winner, Beijing Gold medalist pa. Baka maka US Open pa. San ka pa? hehehe \

conswelo na lang ke Roger yung doubles gold. At least pareho sila ni Rafa umuwi na me gold. Ganun din yung Williams sisters naka gold din. Sayang trip ko din maglaro yung Bryan brothers kaso olats sila ke Fed at Wawinka ba yun?

US Open na kasunod. Sana Roger-Rafa ulet ito. hehehe hindi ako nagsasawa eh hehehe

Oki dok, tapos na ang Olympics...Next, ang last Grand Slam of the Season, the US open in flushing meadows NY...

We have a new number 1 player for Mens and Women's tennis...Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic (yup she's back at the top...I don't know how :huh: ) A thumb injury will definitely limit her chances on winning her first US open.

Nadal on the otherhand is a different story. He certainly is favored to win his first US open, and barring any injuries, he should be able to win it.

I just hope the injured stars like Maria, and Ana recovers in time to play in the US...These two athlete/models dress up pretty in any event they join, and NY is a place for them to flaunt their fashion. I'm looking forward to seeing them play...Hopefully all the way to the finals. :D

Oki dok, tapos na ang Olympics...Next, ang last Grand Slam of the Season, the US open in flushing meadows NY...

We have a new number 1 player for Mens and Women's tennis...Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic (yup she's back at the top...I don't know how :huh: ) A thumb injury will definitely limit her chances on winning her first US open.

Yes, that is quite weird. Jalena Jankovic was number one coming into Beijing and Ana didn't even play I wonder how she got the number one spot back.

Yes, that is quite weird. Jalena Jankovic was number one coming into Beijing and Ana didn't even play I wonder how she got the number one spot back.

Wala nga akong makitang magandang explanation sa issue na yan e... :angry:

Nyways simula na ng US open, at muntik ng ma-upset si Ana...Buti naka recover...Si Maria hindi kasali dito!!! Sayang looking forward pa nman ako sa suot nya. ^_^