Tennis

Guest xerxes
Mga sirs, tanong lang po..

Meron po ba sa inyo ang naglalaro ng tennis dito sa molino? Medyo nag aaral po ako ng tennis at naghahanp ako ng makapaluan dito kung sakali.. singles or doubles kaya?

Meron ba kayong alam na lawn tennis court na malapit lang dito sa molino?

sorry for late reply

marami court sa molino, mamili ka kung san ka malapit

we can meet sa sunday if you want, play with us

yes...uwi ako pinas hhahahahahahaha, till 1st week of agust

game na :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest xerxes
yes...i know Roger had more...

but roddick picked when to serve those aces (actually roger din)....

roddick played real well...but he had to break down at some point...now theres where we separate Roger from everyone...

And he's a classy guy

roger actually out aced roddick, funny since andy is better in ace department and roger for his returning capability, but they switched roles

• 2 months later...

I think the upcoming Del Potro and Nadal semis match is going to be really interesting. Del Potro's been playing well and Nadal might not be back 100%

Oh and I just have to say this...

Still think Daniella Hantuchova is the cutest girl on court.

Off the court, Roddick's wife is a babe. hehe

Am a Federer fan (to those who have me added in Facebook, they know :lol:) but...

....would love Nadal to win U.S. Open tis time. Why? History will look at this:

Australian Open : Nadal

French Open: Federer

Wimbledon: Federer

U.S. Open: Nadal? :lol:

and Rafa gets his own personal grand slam (and he'll do it much faster than Federer...with just 7 titles, he gets the personal slam. Roger did it in 14...)

so evenly distributed (again) the four majors to the real top 2 of the world (Murray was just an aberration :lol: same as Roddick in Wimby...Del Potro and Djokovic are still young...but not yet their time...)

But then again, if Nadal gets upset (hopefully not) by Gonzo...or if he gets by Gonzo and loses to Del Potro, am hopin for Fed to win it...and then for 2010 Australian Open for his to win...he gets his Roger Slam! :cool: And he'll know how Tiger Woods felt when he got all four majors in a so-called "Tiger Slam" years ago....

for the women... don't mind if Serena wins...at least an American gets the women's division of the U.S. Open...and probably the men's doubles (Bryan brothers) and women's doubles (Williams sisters)... they got shut out at the men's division, nwei :lol:

if Serena doesn't win, am hopin' for Clijsters to win it all :cool:

Greatest shot I've seen in tennis --- Between the legs by Fed!

And I knew it! Del Potro wins over Nadal!

Sobrang ganda ng laro ni Del Potro recently and Nadal has an abdominal injury (in addition to recovering from his knees).

Don't care if Fed is 6-0 over del Potro, this looks like a really close match.

serena is a disgrace..tapos di pa siya nag-apologize, arogante talaga, i hope she gets the punishment that she deserves, dapat nga she shouldn't be allowed to play in the women's double finals, tsk tsk tsk..

well deserved comeback grandslam win for kim clijsters, i hope she can sustain her performance in the tournaments to come..

for the us open men's final..fedex all the way!!! beat del potro in straight sets, go roger!!! :)

^

it's a new, politically correct era. bawal na outbursts. and we have none other than the big mac to blame.

-------------------------

roger federer lost to juan martin del potro.

the argentine hits the ball so hard.

and federer played uncharacteristically, hitting a lot of unforced errors.

while it would be nice for roger to win again and witness history, new players' successes are welcome to spice it up a bit. it could be a bit boring if puro federer nalang ang nananalo.

John McEnroe is a lot worse than Serena in controlling his temper. But he don't get that kind of punishment. What do you call that - racial discrimination?

The rules from McEnroe era is far from what the current rules Serena is obliged to follow. Its far from racial discrimination. Tennis Stars now are fitted with proper code of conduct. Serena is still human, judging from what she reacts on the court that time.

But when im listening to the game announcer(while watching in Youtube)... quoted "she's not allowed to call that!" im thinking is the announcer quoting regarding the line judge call?