Do You Wear Gloves When You Work Out?

• 2 weeks later...

for those looking for good gloves.. try the nike ones.. PHP1250 i think in Nike stores... cheaper in Sports Warehouse (the one in Club650 libis or Waltermart Mall in Munoz) i think same type only sells for 450 there.... :)

these are the dryfit type.. so for those with sweaty hands.. this should be perfect.. :)

Edited by fishy_orb

I normally use neoprene gloves, since I do a lot of free weights. I get the padding I need on my palms but doesn't entirely cover my whole hands (which causes sweat). I buy a few sets so I can rotate and I have something to use while the last one is in the washer. I use LP, because it's cheap and readily available anywhere. I have a set though with wrist support (Valeo) which I only use for bench pressing during heavy chest days.

Guest serenity12

I didn't use gloves before since I reasoned out I was just working out with free weights but I found out that 15 pounds in each hand is enough to cause blisters. So now, I use gloves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...