Tattoos And Body Piercings

with my tongue piercing, it didn't hurt ang galing nung nag pierce sakin, nag phid siya ng pampamanhid sa tongue ko then seconds lang nakalagay na pala yung stud ko..hehehe..after non bumili ako ng gatorade drink to death ako tapos nag cup noodles lang ako..hirap kumain..

the day after, yun nah! sumakit! sobrah..hirap magsalita, nabubulol ako and naglalaway..pero after a week naman i got used to it..

oh yeah if your plannin to have your tongue pierced, always gargle with listerine or any mouthwash, it'll help clean your tongue and para iwas infection narin..and never never use silver studs..please used surgical steel or platinum..mas safe yun.

sa tattoo ko naman, masakit at first pero tiniis ko, puro mura yung sinabi ko..hehehe..i always put nivew lotion or baby oil para gumanda yung kulay sabi ng tat artitst ko. i chose a butterfly tattoo kasi kita ko sa dictionary meaning ng butterfly: fickle minded woman..i'm like that so yun!.. :rolleyes:

uhmmm, you can take it off from time to time..kaso there are times kasi nah once you put your stud back mahirap ilagay..natatakpan kasi ng amad (tama ba?) yung hole sa tongue mo.. ;)

thats true. u can take it off and put it back on anytime u want, but it takes some practise. baka nga the first time you try to put it back itl bleed pa again. try mo lang ulit til u get used to it. but dont forget yung tips to make-iwas infection!! :unsure:

Guest Tease2

People have been making alteration's to the work of The Almighty since time immemorial. We emerge from the womb like cars coming out through the last gate of the assembly line.

And while there are those who prefer to keep their means of transportation the way the engineers of Toyota designed them, others make modifications.

I wear a ring on my belly button. I like it. I'm glad I have it.

thats true. u can take it off and put it back on anytime u want, but it takes some practise. baka nga the first time you try to put it back itl bleed pa again. try mo lang ulit til u get used to it. but dont forget yung tips to make-iwas infection!! :unsure:

wow, thanks for the tips! im definitely getting one on my birthday! Cool nga eh, baka pumayat pa'ko nyan kasi mahirap kumain! :D

Guest Slick

Tattoos are a personal decission. It took me almost 2 years to decide to get mine. But once you have it, you wear it. :D You can still donate blood after having a tattoo. You just can give for the first 6 months from the time you get the tat.

yep, masakit nga, talagang tulo laway ako mapasok ko lang uli itong stud ko..hehehe..masarap ang masakit diba sis?..hehehe.. ;)

recently, actually last Sat there was a blood letting activity by the RED CROSS at Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and i was approached by a volunteer for me to donate blood...told them no problem but i have a tattoo..they said it's alright coz i will undergo some tests....bottom line NOWADAYS even if u HAVE TATS you can still donate as long as you pre-qualify

Guest Dobermaxx
can u recommend ur artist to me? i got one by alfred guevarra of avatar, last year. i wanna get a new one. thanks. ;)

Mine was done by Joe Saliendra. His studio is in alabang. PM me if youd like details on where to find him or to make an appointment.

i had henna done on my arms (both) last week. they are lines from the prince by nicolo machiavelli. had it translated to elvish (yeah ala lord of the rings). then had it written in Tengwar script. i think i looks great. when the henna rubs off i'll have it tatooed. :) so guys if you what to get tats try nyo muna henna just to see if it would look good. para walang hastle. my bro has a large red tatoo on his back of our grandmom's family name (who happened to be chinese) in chinese script of course. i plan to get a similar one only smaller sa upper back near the shoulder. siguro written in a different way pero syempre same word. diba they said sa movie na HERO there are a lot of ways to write something in chinese. i'll look for a second way of how it could be writen.

if you like tats go for it. "what can hurt you can only make you stronger"

anybody with nipple rings? i think they're very sexy.

hi, i'm new here. hope no one minds if I join the topic. Well, I've had my tongue pierced for almost 4 years now. Don't regret it at all. Been thinking of getting a tattoo also on my lower back. I want to get an ankh. I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as people get it for the right reasons. Don't mind seeing tattoos or piercings on my significant other, as long as its not too showy and attention calling. After all, these are supposed to be personal statements/projects, right? Well, at least that's what I think. :)

peace. :flower:

Well back in college I was seriously considering getting a tattoo on my arm and a piercing in my eyebrow. I was in a band that time and had very long hair. Now when i think about it... Thank God I did not get a tattoo or a piercing. Hair can be cut but a tattoo and body piercing is permanent and leaves scars.

hey wildasschic, tattoes are fun and kinda addictive, so better watch it not to get pass by three tattoo pieces or you end up getting ur whole body inked...i should know, i'm a skin art fanatic and i'm way past the threshold of keeping my skin pure, i'm getting my backpiece completely done in a month or so... :blink: and about piercings, a pierced tongue is cool, esp. when giving heads :rolleyes: i have 2 on my eyebrow, one in my left nipple and one below my lower lip...but if ur totally inked, i wouldn't mind, it would be pretty cool and there's some point of spiritual epiphany when ur getting ur first ink piece done...so goodluck to ya :flower: