Tattoos And Body Piercings

Guest YUM YUM

i got a dragon at my back which i got when i was still in college, i want to have it fixed and maybe i was thinking it was time for my little dragon to grow up, cguro mga buong likod ko, para astig!!! he he he :) :lol: i saw this add of a new chinese movie...something like "my wife...a gangster" i kinda fell in luv with the tribal type of dragon on her back! :heart:

PM mo naman sa akin iron brotha number ng artist mo, pag medyo adventurous ako, ipapatira ko agad, saan ba location/shop nya? :)

i got a dragon at my back which i got when i was still in college, i want to have it fixed and maybe i was thinking it was time for my little dragon to grow up, cguro mga buong likod ko, para astig!!! he he he :) :lol: i saw this add of a new chinese movie...something like "my wife...a gangster" i kinda fell in luv with the tribal type of dragon on her back! :heart:

PM mo naman sa akin iron brotha number ng artist mo, pag medyo adventurous ako, ipapatira ko agad, saan ba location/shop nya? :)

glorieta bro at red lane.. near golds gym, synergy

I think it will be good gateway for minuscule viruses to enter the bloodstream. Viruses such as hepatitis, polio, herpes zoster and simplex, possibly the AIDS virus. Sorry.

Just my two cents worth.

umm yes its a risk but only when the tattoo artist uses needles used on other ppl...which i dont think they do anymore.

i think ppl now are well informed bout the risks that using unsafe needles pose... not only for tattoos but for injecting medication as well. thats why syringes are now disposable...

jst a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in favor of putting tattoos and piercings on my body. If I want to see some drawings, i'll buy a canvas and draw on it. There are a lots of way to show your artistic inclinations. Build a wall and put some graffiti on it. Just spare your body.

Guest batabatuta

Id like to have my name tatooed on my dick. I just can't right now coz' I still have to secure clearance from our company clinic.

Tattoos,nakaka-adik once you have one you can't stop. I have 4 tats and want to go for more, but my wifey keep on insisting not to.1 on my chest 2 back 3 tummy 4 right arm.

agree, ako gusto ko pa ngang magpalagay sa dibdib tsaka sa likod eh.