Tattoos And Body Piercings

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

i have one.. got it last year... planning on getting another by the end of the year...

the needle buzzing and the prickly sting just makes me CUM... este, wanna ask for more... it's rather addicting... but i realize my limitations...

:)

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
I agree with you dude...that's why i don't have any

allow me to correct this notion of old...

with the latest blood grafting technology available in select local hospitals, WE, the inked men and women of this country, can now donate blood.

:) cheers!

buzzzzz buzzzz buzzzz :evil:

with the latest blood grafting technology available in select local hospitals, WE, the inked men and women of this country, can now donate blood.

:) cheers!

buzzzzz buzzzz buzzzz :evil:

yeah, read that one somewhere too. but after having a tattoo, you have to wait for some months before you can donate.

i don't have anything against people with tattoos. to some extent, i find it sexually stimulating. wag lang naman parang canvas na ang body. :)

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

:)  cheers!

buzzzzz buzzzz buzzzz  :evil:

yeah, read that one somewhere too. but after having a tattoo, you have to wait for some months before you can donate.

i don't have anything against people with tattoos. to some extent, i find it sexually stimulating. wag lang naman parang canvas na ang body. :)

true... true... :)

yeah, wag naman yung parang kakalabas lang ng preso. :lol: artistically done and aesthetically laid out and rendered, thats the way to go. ;)

hello guys i will move this thread to members lobby....... :) :mtc:

me i want to have a tatoo at my back upper or lower part....

i had a bf before who has a dragon tatoo sa arm nya then sa right knee si kamatayan.....he's gwapo lang kaya i liked him pero pangit tignan(tatoo)well may binabagayan naman yan eh...... <_<

Edited by sophia

i don't have any ink yet but i love skin art... i wouldn't mind a girl with tattoos... wag lang mga barko at yung makukulay na designs.. :sick:

but as with any form of art, it really depends on it's beauty... so kung pangit din lang yung tat.. wag na lang <_<

now i'm really contemplating on getting one...

http://www.incubusattacks.net/images/bandart14_small.jpg

depends if the tatoo does not look gud in a guy,

i would say he just wasted his money to get a tatoo

to look cool, coz its not,

i a guy has big design tatoo, i'd say he's an ex-con,

but if a guy has a simple yet attracting tatoo,

it would still depend if he's cute or not

or if the tatoo will match his outer looks

:upside:

I love tattoos..provided that they are not of Dragons or of faces of women :lol:

If I could put one, I'd put a small Tribal design ..dapat siguro i post ko no? But i lost the artwork a long time ago :blush:

Is it truly painful?

morning Swit_Lass!

you might want to check this site for tats design:

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/bme-tatt.html

as for the Q if it's painful? When done to some part of the body like the side of the biceps, or on the pelvic/spinal area .. but pain is tolerable.

i have a tattoo also, siguro dahil sa mga experience ko sa buhay kaya ako nagpalagay, my first tattoo is on my right shoulder a skull image breaking/popping out off my skin, and second one in my left shoulder is a potrait tattoo of a mohican/indian person just like from the vocalist of the band red hot chili peppers.