Tattoos And Body Piercings

i am an avid fan of tattooing. TATTOO RULES!!! pero kahit gusto ko ang tattoo i never had any. i also like to draw a tribal design and i have many collections at home. for me to enjoy this kind of art, i did put some henna nlang para temporary para no regrets kapag sawa na sa design.

^_^ tattoos are cool especially if they go with your attitude. some body piercings are cute, some would just cause your skin to be damaged. so if you wanna risk an infection with that, it'll be up to you. :)

thinkin' aloud lng po :)

hmmmm... i have a dragon tattoo (scratched)... and two earrings in one ear... cool ba? :D ;)

^_^ tattoos are cool especially if they go with your attitude. some body piercings are cute, some would just cause your skin to be damaged. so if you wanna risk an infection with that, it'll be up to you. :)

thinkin' aloud lng po  :)

hmmmm... i have a dragon tattoo (scratched)... and two earrings in one ear... cool ba? :D ;)

why scratched? :ninja:

thinkin' aloud lng po  :)

:blush: :blush: :blush: talaga ha? :wub: :wub: :wub:

naku.. parang may magpapa-tattoo bigla ah...

idol, pa-tattoo ka ng bukayo.. tapos may mga langgam kunwari.. para unique.

B)

total of four so far...three on my back, one on my left pectoral. two original designs, one traditional japanese symbol, one in kanji characters (formal japanese). two are in full colour, two in black. plans for more in future. other than earrings, never had any piercings.

• 2 weeks later...

Tatts are cool but not to be done impulsively - especially if it is letting someone you know just have a bash at you while trying to learn - then you get something ugly that you are stuck with. They can have a great amount of personal meaning and are yours to keep forever.

Piercings are different as you can always just pull them out.

Whatever just make sure it is right for you!

• 3 months later...

what do u prefer?a gurl or guy with a tatto or none..dont u guyz think this is a one cool hella art? share naman jan yung mga may tattoo or if your a tatto artist how do u do it?lecture naman jan..thanks..coz i myself is a tatto artist but im more on the tribal thing... ;)

what do u prefer?a gurl or guy with a tatto or none..dont u guyz think this is a one cool hella art? share naman jan yung mga may tattoo or if your a tatto artist how do u do it?lecture naman jan..thanks..coz i myself is a tatto artist but im more on the tribal thing... ;)

i don't actually prefer a guy n may tattoo e.. kso ung baby k.. tsk ngpatattoo.. waaaaa :grr: anywys, wla n me mggwa.. pro ung s kanya maliit lng nmn... hmm name k nga actually ung tattoo nya.. pro kng sna, nde n lng sya ngpalagay... :( anywys, andun n un.. mejo OK n dn skin.. ;)