Tattoos And Body Piercings

How much is it to have a tattoo these days? I asked around and the price seems to range between 500-1000 pesos. I don't know if they're good though, or if their tools are clean.

I have mine done in Buendia the artist is jose cuerpo if i have it right, hes very good 100 % satisfaction when he did mine i paid 1200 that was in 1997..tagal na pro ganda pa din nya hanggang ngayon :cool:

i have one around my belly button....i pierced my eyebrow but it closed na :(

guys, i suggest that if you are going to get a tattoo, ask the shop first if they are members of PHILTAG (Philippine Tattoo Artist Guild)....these guys give regular seminars on proper sanitation, etc...better safe that sorry

i would suggest black straberry studio in glorrite, its in glorieta 2 4th floor

or if your in manila, try to go to vicente cruz...forgot the name of the studio, but the artist name is alex, he's the one who did my tat

I have had my dragon tattoo on my upper left arm for a few years already.

It's a green dragon with long nails...and the nails look like they are digging into my arm...with scratch marks to boot. :)

It's nice and I will probably have it enhanced one of these days. I too, have seen the work done at Black Strawberry in Glorietta and they seem to be okay.

ravelight

would love to have a tongue pierce, am afraid lng kze ba mag swell sya ng sobra ..

how long does it take for a tongue pierce to heal? been dreaming to have one since college.

and, where is the safest place (clinic, shop, etc) to have it done, hindi kaya ako magka hepa dun?

i had my tongue pierced before and the swelling is about a week pero on the 3rd day e makakakain ka na ng maayos.

alagaan lang ng betadine gargle pra mas mabilis ang healing.

as for tats, I have sa back. Just look at my avatar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...