Tattoos And Body Piercings

Im planning to have a tattoo in my right foot, common for putting your anklet down to the toenails.. di naman as in hanggang toenails.. 1st timer here so no idea pa where should i have my tattoos done. Most of you guys is very much okay with Joe? Curious about his works. Maybe you guys could help me =)

ay jst ask me you could jst pm me.....

Edited by thespot
Guest Dobermaxx
Im planning to have a tattoo in my right foot, common for putting your anklet down to the toenails.. di naman as in hanggang toenails.. 1st timer here so no idea pa where should i have my tattoos done. Most of you guys is very much okay with Joe? Curious about his works. Maybe you guys could help me =)

Ive known Joe for about 5 years now and I have never heard of anyone that didnt like the work he did for them. I'm obviuously biased because he did both of mine as well as both of Slick's.

get a tat when you've already decided. but if its just spur of the moment you might regret it in the future, so be sure you'll live up to your tat because its gonna be there forever (well, not unless youz got lotsa moolah to have it removed).

yeah joe's tats rock! i'll get a tat from him once my friend decides on the next tat he wants to have. me i'll get the phrase family strength in chinese. the other tat i got sez goodluck & longlife in chinese as well (my right arm) the family strength tat will be in my back

gusto ko magpatatoo ng pangalan ko sa braso na japanese character or yung hindi character tulad ng kay david beckham.

i have tattoos. my japanese friend once told me that japs don't wanna see japanese characters on people other than japs themselves. beware. make sure that you have the character with you when you go to the tattoo parlor just to make sure that it's the one that you want. thay might just tattoo something on you that has bad meaning.

• 2 weeks later...
i still think ricky sta. ana is better than joe's from d works i saw..

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/brotha_chestah/rikitat.jpg

heres wat ricky did for my bro wen he was here.. a cover up paul booth style

nice tatz dude. i think ricky santa an's work is better.just my 2 cents even my friends said that. mga hayok sa tatz kc yung mga ibang friends ko. i have 1 done by ricky. pero sariling design ko. share ko lang ha. 2 days palang eto kaya ma pula pula pa.

post-99062-1185114535.jpg