• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Tattoos And Body Piercings

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
am planning to add another this month.....just finalizing wat the design will be

can u recommend ur artist to me? i got one by alfred guevarra of avatar, last year. i wanna get a new one. thanks. ;)

with my tongue piercing, it didn't hurt ang galing nung nag pierce sakin, nag phid siya ng pampamanhid sa tongue ko then seconds lang nakalagay na pala yung stud ko..hehehe..after non bumili ako ng gatorade drink to death ako tapos nag cup noodles lang ako..hirap kumain..

the day after, yun nah! sumakit! sobrah..hirap magsalita, nabubulol ako and naglalaway..pero after a week naman i got used to it..

oh yeah if your plannin to have your tongue pierced, always gargle with listerine or any mouthwash, it'll help clean your tongue and para iwas infection narin..and never never use silver studs..please used surgical steel or platinum..mas safe yun.

sa tattoo ko naman, masakit at first pero tiniis ko, puro mura yung sinabi ko..hehehe..i always put nivew lotion or baby oil para gumanda yung kulay sabi ng tat artitst ko. i chose a butterfly tattoo kasi kita ko sa dictionary meaning ng butterfly: fickle minded woman..i'm like that so yun!.. :rolleyes:

uhmmm, you can take it off from time to time..kaso there are times kasi nah once you put your stud back mahirap ilagay..natatakpan kasi ng amad (tama ba?) yung hole sa tongue mo.. ;)

thats true. u can take it off and put it back on anytime u want, but it takes some practise. baka nga the first time you try to put it back itl bleed pa again. try mo lang ulit til u get used to it. but dont forget yung tips to make-iwas infection!! :unsure:

Guest Tease2

People have been making alteration's to the work of The Almighty since time immemorial. We emerge from the womb like cars coming out through the last gate of the assembly line.

And while there are those who prefer to keep their means of transportation the way the engineers of Toyota designed them, others make modifications.

I wear a ring on my belly button. I like it. I'm glad I have it.