Tattoos And Body Piercings

• 3 weeks later...

since i can't have tats, puro henna lang.

i have piercings sa tongue and nose. plus 7 sa magkabilang ears. tho i dont wear that much earrings since nagagalit sa akin gods dito sa office coz i dont look kagalang galang daw.

Edited by FreaKin_Hot

i think Tattoos are really cool! When you do large scale work, all the days leading up to each session are annoyances. You just want the day to arrive, to get the work done and get the hell out of there and have a beer. I like the end result, not the process. Well, I like the planning and the layout and process things like that, but sitting still for three hours is not enjoyable. Sitting still for three hours getting drilled is even less enjoyable. ;)

Eight hours till tattoo time, 12 till that beer. And then about 336 hours till the next session. <_<

i think Tattoos are really cool! When you do large scale work, all the days leading up to each session are annoyances. You just want the day to arrive, to get the work done and get the hell out of there and have a beer. I like the end result, not the process. Well, I like the planning and the layout and process things like that, but sitting still for three hours is not enjoyable. Sitting still for three hours getting drilled is even less enjoyable. ;)

Eight hours till tattoo time, 12 till that beer. And then about 336 hours till the next session. <_<

this is descriptive.

surprisingly, instead of scarin me off the process, it makes me wanna go for it!

and soon!

thanks uchisy! :)

me and a friend wanna have our tounge pierced! another friend of mine who had it says it takes a week to heal, good idea for dieting though, but can i have one without the pain?

contrary to what other people might think....tongue piercing heals really fast. mine nga took 2 days lang. it depends kasi....minsan kaya sya namamaga...they put the big stud na. try mo yung black pearl thingie. it's temporary.....let it heal for about two weeks...then buy the silver one na lang. good luck! :)

go to ATOMIC MATCHBOX at glorieta located near synergy and golds gym. look for myke sambajon very good artist.

thanks dude...i'll check out the place...i have a tongue piercing kaso nung tinanggal ko kasi ayaw ng ka date ko...nasama sa tray...at tinapon nung waiter sa trash...since then hinde na ko bumili ng stud...ewan ko nga kung meron pa hanggang ngayon eh... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...