Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

sabi lang nila yun na greatest team of all time.

let's go back-to-back with jbl again. defending champs tayo.

boss, gambit line yun G.O.A.T. ni CTC at the start of the Finals series, para pag lumobo ang mga ulo ng players at coaching staff at papasukin ng hangin ng kahambogan.

kaya ng hindi na makahabol at makalamang sa 3rd quarter, NATARANTA NA.

sabi ko na yun panalo sa game 5 at naglagay sa puso at isipan nila na pagdating sa CLOSE GAME ay TALO na sila sa NSD GINEBRA.

kaya nga kahit game 6 pa nakuha ni SMB, CONFIDENT pa rin ako na tama crystal ball ko na CHAMPION pa rin tayo!

Actually with Greg in there, Ginebra could guard everyone in SMB using single coverage. Fajardo is literally the big difference that is why San Miguel is a top team. As long as Greg is healthy, I don't think SMB can beat Ginebra in an All-Filipino finale. Tim is the simply the best. I doubt that Alaska team wins 3 championships without his coaching.

from coach tim himself, ginebra matches well against smb. smb's advantage in fajardo is negated by greg. i'd like to see a rematch in the all pinoy conference with a complete and healthy ginebra team. japeth was even hurting in the finals.

from coach tim himself, ginebra matches well against smb. smb's advantage in fajardo is negated by greg. i'd like to see a rematch in the all pinoy conference with a complete and healthy ginebra team. japeth was even hurting in the finals.

Exactly, chief! I have always held that belief that Ginebra is superior to SMB. If you watched all of SMB's finals series with Fajardo, they have only one play and that is to feed the ball to the post and let Fajardo pass to the shooters when double teamed. They can't do that to Ginebra because Greg can guard him one on one.

Regarding this SMB version being the greatest team of all time, I can only laugh. They just had a reality check. They got destroyed by Ginebra because the literal biggest reason they won championship after championship was neutralized by someone bigger than him. The SMB team of the late 80s to the mid 90s is way better than this SMB version.

Edited by will robie

kapit!!! gi-ne-bra!!! gi-ne-bra!!! killer instinct. kayod kalabaw ang best import natin.

Best Import of the conference JBL was the anchor of both the offense and defense in the second half - he personally doused cold water to any starting uprising of SMB para makabol o makadikit man lang, instead the lead got BIGGER

At yun two blocks niya ang kay hambog na ROSS ang sumira sa kulot na buhok at isip niya, bwahahaha

Exactly, chief! I have always held that belief that Ginebra is superior to SMB. If you watched all of SMB's finals series with Fajardo, they have only one play and that is to feed the ball to the post and let Fajardo pass to the shooters when double teamed. They can't do that to Ginebra because Greg can guard him one on one.

Regarding this SMB version being the greatest team of all time, I can only laugh. They just had a reality check. They got destroyed by Ginebra because the literal biggest reason they won championship after championship was neutralized by someone bigger than him. The SMB team of the late 80s to the mid 90s is way better than this SMB version.

simply stated chief, nakakuha ng katapat si junemar. they cancel each other out. and when the shooters did not click, bagsak ang smb. i'd say those days with hec, samboy were the best. norman black ba resident import nila at that time?

simply stated chief, nakakuha ng katapat si junemar. they cancel each other out. and when the shooters did not click, bagsak ang smb. i'd say those days with hec, samboy were the best. norman black ba resident import nila at that time?

Yes, Norman Black was their resident import and was once a playing coach. Samboy, Hec, Yves, Allan, Franz all were developed under Ron. That SMB team was unselfish with Hec leading the attack.

boss, gambit line yun G.O.A.T. ni CTC at the start of the Finals series, para pag lumobo ang mga ulo ng players at coaching staff at papasukin ng hangin ng kahambogan.

kaya ng hindi na makahabol at makalamang sa 3rd quarter, NATARANTA NA.

sabi ko na yun panalo sa game 5 at naglagay sa puso at isipan nila na pagdating sa CLOSE GAME ay TALO na sila sa NSD GINEBRA.

kaya nga kahit game 6 pa nakuha ni SMB, CONFIDENT pa rin ako na tama crystal ball ko na CHAMPION pa rin tayo!

chief pinadama lang pala si austria...at lumaki naman ang ulo ng mga bata niya. yung tinatawag nilang bagyo, nawala yung hangin. pati yung ross di na nakaulit. smb's feeling of invincibility was pricked by the hard working ginebra squad.

• Like (+1) 1

chief pinadama lang pala si austria...at lumaki naman ang ulo ng mga bata niya. yung tinatawag nilang bagyo, nawala yung hangin. pati yung ross di na nakaulit. smb's feeling of invincibility was pricked by the hard working ginebra squad.

VERY VERY VERY TRUE

kaya mas masarap manood at maging fan ng GINEBRA, kinakayod ng husto, Manalo o matalo, sama-sama TAYO

Parang lose the battle to win the war ba sir hehe. Exposed na exposed yang austria at mga hambog haha. Naka asa lang lahat kay fajardo.

Yung Ross umangal ng umangal sa supalpal sa kanya ni brownlee haha. Pambihirang yun wala talagang humility sa katawan haha. Iyak kayo ngayon tanggal mga yabang niyo haha

Parang lose the battle to win the war ba sir hehe. Exposed na exposed yang austria at mga hambog haha. Naka asa lang lahat kay fajardo.

Yung Ross umangal ng umangal sa supalpal sa kanya ni brownlee haha. Pambihirang yun wala talagang humility sa katawan haha. Iyak kayo ngayon tanggal mga yabang niyo haha

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/austria-on-superteam-smb-sooner-or-later-babagyuhin-ka-a1331-20180809?ref=feed_1_section

naging complacent daw yung super team :D